- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Shed kept for two years" Knowledgeable and motivated 3 boat owner.
DRAMALESS is new to the market and presents an opportunity to enjoy the amenities found on a large yacht at a drastically reduced operating cost. The current owner has invested the time and money required to survey his yacht thoroughly and repaired the recommendations that were found. As a result, DRAMALESS is found in turn-key condition and is ready for her next owner's adventures. Recent survey on file and available to prospective buyers. Please call today to arrange your inspection.
- Originally built as a 70 foot Hatteras in 1981, DRAMALESS underwent a major modification in 1997 at a cost of $1.2 million. The aft deck was fully enclosed and now serves as a second climate controlled salon. An oversized cockpit with integral swim platform was installed and the running gear was extended. In addition, the interior was redecorated in neutral earth tones with marble accents. DRAMALESS has accommodations for seven guests in three ensuite staterooms. Crew quarters are located forward of the galley and accommodate four crew in two staterooms. The main salon and dining area is expansive and the large windows promote natural lighting and super visibility.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is located just aft of the wheelhouse. The Satin finish joinery found throughout DRAMALESS is high quality joinery and remains in good condition. A large L-shaped settee is found forward and a desk with entertainment system is located to starboard. An occasional chair and Lucite coffee table compliment the salon’s seating area. Three guest cabins aft and below deck are accessed via the stairway at the aft port side of the salon. Entertainment equipment includes: Sony television Sony five disc CD player Sony AM/FM stereo amplifier Sony VCR (4) Surround sound speakers
- Formal Dining
- The formal dining area is located down and forward from the wheelhouse. There is a large oval glass topped table with seating for six. The forward bulkhead has wine racks and glass fronted cabinets that offer ideal storage for crystal, china, and cutlery.
- The galley is forward and to port from the formal dining room. Recently the galley has been completely updated with all new appliances. Across to starboard is a dinette with stereo, built in clothes washer/dryer, and television with satellite receiver. Countertops are Granite. Ample storage is found throughout the galley. Galley equipment includes: Amana four burner electric stove GE Spacemaker II convection microwave oven Amana side by side refrigerator/freezer w/icemaker Dishwasher Trash compactor Kenmore clothes washer and Daewood dryer Stainless steel sink Granite countertops
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is located aft and features a King-size bed. The master stateroom is complimented by built in bureaus, two night stands, accent lighting, and updated audio visual equipment. The cedar lined walk-in closets, found to port and starboard, are fitted with shelves and drawers. This cabin is equipped with a Sony television, Pioneer CD player with subwoofer and two stereo speakers. The master stateroom is equipped with a Safe Place brand safe. There is a master bath with his and hers heads and an extra large Jacuzzi tub.
- Guest Staterooms
- Two additional guest staterooms are located on the lower level and aft, accessed via a stairway from the main salon. To port and forward of the master stateroom is a guest stateroom with an athwartships Queen berth. This stateroom offers two night stands, an updated television, Safe Place brand safe, and a cedar lined hanging locker. There is a roomy ensuite head with stall shower. The third ensuite stateroom, located forward of the master and to starboard, features an updated television and three twin berths. There is a four drawer built in chest, ample storage under the two lower berths, plus a cedar lined hanging locker.
- Crew Quarters
- Forward of the galley there are the two crew cabins. To port, with a double berth and hanging locker, is the Captain's cabin. The starboard cabin has over and under twin berths. There is a single crew head with a stall shower found all the way forward. Like the guest staterooms, this area is fitted with a Safe Place brand safe and updated audio visual equipment.
- Fly Bridge
- Accessed from the pilothouse, the spacious flybridge provides the perfect area for entertaining, alfresco dining, or just relaxing. A large U-shaped settee wraps from port to starboard around the aft end of this area, offering a teak dining table with seating for ten. The entire area under this settee is available for storage. Aft of the helmseat is an convenient serving island with built in grill. Underneath there is plenty of room for extra propane and lifejackets. To port is a second island with a large icemaker and even more storage. Navigation instruments and the steering station forward is fitted with a full sized curved helmseat built for three. A davit and two personal watercraft are stored on the bridge at this time. Wheel steering I-COM IC-M127 VHF radio Ritchie Compass Three bilge pump controls with warning lights Battery parallel switch (9) Type I adult life jackets (2) Life rings Sony AM/FM radio & CD player Wet bar w/stainless sink Furuno FCV-582L Depth Finder Garmin GPS Map 162 Datamarine depth sounder Control for air horn Control for search light ACR 406 Class I EPIRB (9) Type II adult life jackets Bench helmseat Jenn Air grill in island entertainment center U-Line icemaker Bow thruster control.
- Forward of the main salon is the Pilothouse with access to the side decks via wing doors to port and starboard. An updated electronics package is mounted in a blue leather dash and there is a large blue leather bench seat on the aft bulkhead. Robertson AP20 autopilot (2) I-COM IC-M127 VHF radios Datamarine speed and distance log Datamarine depth sounder Plastimo barometer Stratos Global Network telephone Raritan rudder position indicator Controls for stabilizers Electrical distribution panel Systems monitor Remote control for search light Stephens SEA 222 SSB radio Garmin 128 GPS Furuno GPS navigator GP-31 Bow thruster control Headhunter- waste, freshwater, and fuel gauges Ritchie compass Wheel steering Plastimo chronometer Air horn Control for trim tabs Furuno FCV 552 video depth sounder Windshield washer and wiper controls Remote start for generator Emergency engine stop Individual air conditioning controls Ladder to flybridge 15” flat screen monitor for computer with wireless keyboard Ladder to engine room under floor hatch ICS-NAV6- Navtex/Weather fax
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 12V71TI 650 HP main engines; Port hours 2243, Starboard hours 2240 Port Generator 30 KW NORPRO Starboard Generator 23 KW (6) Air conditioning LeMarche Constavolt A40-30 32V battery charger (7) Vaporproof battery cut-off switches Racor fuel filter on each generator Hydraulic steering reservoir with pressure gauge (2) Fiberglass engine mufflers High water alarm Automatic electric bilge pump (2) 110 volt air conditioning raw water pump Watermaker Systems watermaker (8) 8 volt batteries (2) Dual Racor fuel filters on each engine Power steering pressure gauge Vernalift muffler on each generator Craftsman air compressor & Napa air compressors Sump pump w/selector valves & manifold Power steering pump off port engine (2) 110 volt fresh water pumps 24-volt oil transfer pump
- Deck Equipment
- MarQuipt TideRide boarding ladder Stainless stanchions w/teak hand rail (10) Courtesy lights Port and starboard search light 50 kg Bruce anchor Plath anchor windlass w/capstan & wildcat Fiberglass & teak bow pulpit w/anchor roller Avon 8-person liferaft in deck chocks Stainless bow rail Bow seat
- Aft Deck and Cockpit
- Fully enclosed and climate controlled, this aft deck acts more like a second salon. An oversized L-shaped settee and glass topped coffee table are aft and to port. Forward there is an attractive marble topped wet bar. Near the bar to starboard is another large storage area with icemaker and refrigerator. Corian topped buffet bar with two bar stools Sony television Denon AM/FM tuner & CD player Wet bar with stainless sink Refrigerator Coffee table U-Line icemaker Leading down from the enclosed aft deck you find the cockpit. An oversized lazarette provides storage for extra equipment and water toys. The integrated swimming platform offers safe convenient access to the sea plus is great place to tie up the yacht tenders. Removable stainless steel rails Removable full size swim ladder Stereo speakers Deck hatch to lazarette (2) Swim platform lights Freshwater wash down system (2) Glendinning cablemasters (2) Quartz cockpit lights (1) Pool size underwater light
- Broker Comments
- DRAMALESS is Boathouse kept in fresh water on the Arkansas River. The current owner is a seasoned yachtsman who owns a major diesel repair facility in the USA and is the past owner of one of Viareggio’s largest shipyards. The condition of DRAMALESS reflects the owner’s knowledge and love of yachts. 2014 survey is available and proves this 82’ Hatteras is ready to cruise at a moment’s notice.
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.