- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for a maintained 34' Catalina, look no further! The present owner has dedicated the last 8 years to ensure that his vessel has been well cared for and it shows. Whether cruising or fishing, this is a perfect vessel for a week end get-away!
Engines were upgraded in 1996.
- This 34' Islander has been maintained above and beyond by her present owner. A two private stateroom lay out with a large cockpit is a perfect compliment for fishing or cruising. The vessel is powered by twin Yanmar 4LH engines and a 6KW generator. Both of the engines and generator have been maintained and are in great condition! Sleeps six total. Double bed forward on centerline. Suitable storage under bed. Mid cabin on portside under. Hanging locker w/head opposite. Full stand up head with complete 1 piece molded fiberglass section. Storage under vanity. Convertible dinette in main salon on port side.
- Hardwood floors Large dinette and sofa 32" Phillips Flatscreen TV Panasonic Stereo w/ surround sound
- SS Sink w/faucet sprayer Propane Stove Microwave Norcold under counter refrig Toaster Oven
- Garmin 3010 Plotter/Sounder Pioneer C/D Stereo WM 580 VHF Track-It TV system Wired for Satellite TV
- New A/C - 2011 AC/DC panel portside of cabin 2-105amp Batteries Battery parallel system 50' Dockside Shorepower cord 120v/30amp Batter charger Wired for DISH network
- 2 Underwater lights - Blue Blue accent lighting - cockpit & flybridge Windlass 10' Inflatable w/ 2.5 Suzuki 4 Stroke Outboard Flybridge enclosure Cockpit Bimini top New deck freezer - 2011 Swim Platform Bilge ladder Cockpit lights Transom door
- Engine & Mechanical
- 1996 - Yanmar 4LH X 2 - 1790 hours Morse controls Kohler 6KW generator - 1726 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.