- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE -- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!.
BOAT-HOUSE KEPT YEAR ROUND AND SHOWING IN ABSOLUTLEY EXQUISITE CONDITION, THIS 1965 CHRIS-CRAFT 36 CHALLENGER IS A MUST SEE -- PLEASE VIEW FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
#1 BEST OWNER RESTORED BOAT IN SHOW OUT OF 107-BOATS @ ALGONAC MICHIGAN ANTIQUE BOAT SHOW 08-2009!
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 350-cid 250-hp Gas Engine's with 380 hours (Engine's Replaced @ 1,000 Hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Macerator) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Sleeping Accomodations for Four, Onan Generator, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, LCD Television w/DVD Player, and MUCH more.
Broker Notes: Overall appearance is in above average condition. Exterior paint / brightwork is in exceptional condition. Note Awl-grip paint & varnish (exterior). Photos do not do this one any justice! Interior Carpeting is newer. Bilges are clean and appear very well maintained. Pride of ownership shows throughout.
- Max Bridge Clearance: NA Ballast: NA Displacement: 15,000
- Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 18-22 MPH Max Speed: 28-30 MPH
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 60
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Door Forward V-Berth Hanging Locker to Port Dinette (Convertible) to Port Air-Conditioning & Heat Couch / Settee to Starboard in Upper Salon LCD Television w/DVD Player Head (Macerator) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) w/Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries Battery Charger 12V Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Onan Generator
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit & Bridge Carpeting In-Floor Aft Cockpit Storage Aft Cockpit Boarding Step
- Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Air Horn (2) Spare Propellers BOAT-HOUSE KEPT SINCE NEW FRESHWATER USE ONLY CURRENT OWNER PURCHASED FROM SECOND OWNER IN 1988
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.