- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Fuel Injected 4 cycle
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Great Opportunity to Own a Like New Wellcraft 252 Coastal...
For HALF THE PRICE of New!
Check out this nicely optioned one owner 2006 Wellcraft 252 Coastal and you will not be disappointed. Lift kept, low hours on twin Yamaha 150's and super clean add up to make this a great opportunity to own a fun family, dive and fishing boat. If you are in the market for a great boat at a great price give us a call and make an appointment to see this boat!
Here are just a few of her outstanding features:
- Twin Yamaha 150's with only 178 hours
- Dive Package
- Rocket Launchers
- Live Well
- Raymarine C80
Check out the full specifications and make an appointment to see this one before she gets away.
- Cuddy cabin design with molded in sink to port, v-berth forward and vacuflush head to starboard.
- Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter Full compliment of Yamaha gauges (2) Depthfinders: Uniden & Hawkeye GPS, VHF, Cellular & XM Antenna's Polyplaner MRD60 stereo (2) Speakers in cockpit, (2) in Cabin Standard Horizon Ram Mic VHF
- Electrical & Mechanical
- (3) Type 27 wet batteries 12 Volt outlets Shore power cable Spreader lighting Twin 150 HP Yamaha fuel injected 4 cycle engines w/ ONLY 178 hrs! Full Yamaha gauges Tank watch Trim tabs Fuel filters Vacuflush toilet (never used!) Sink in cabin Engine alarms Dive package Power knob for steering wheel
- Deck & Safety
- 10# Danforth with chain & rode (Never used) Maxwell 500 electric windlass w/ foot switches at bow & remote at helm Hardtop Bimini w/ enclosure (4) Rocket launchers Cockpit bolsters (2) Glove boxes Canvas covers Cockpit cushions Lazarettes/lockers Rod holders in cockpit (4) Rod holders in Gunnel Rod holders in cabin Live well Cockpit shower Swim platform & ladder Washdown: (2) salt, (1) Fresh Chain locker Anchor Davits Fenders & lines Chafe guards Fire extinguishers Fume detectors Alarms USCG safety package Life jackets Horns/bells
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.