- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS) 2006 CROWNLINE 270 CR -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-HP MPI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 111 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, LCD-Television, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Trailer available separately, contact listing agent for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sporty trailerable cruiser with sleek styling, leading edge amenities offers big-boat comfort, performance at a reasonable price. Traditional midcabin interior with cherry cabinets includes convertible dinette forward, galley with ceramic cooktop, stand-up head with shower. Flip-up double pilot's seat provides good visibility for docking or close maneuvering. Stern lounge seat; which lifts electrically for engine access; converts to large sun-pad.
- Forward Cabin w/LCD-Television (Located on Forward Bulkhead), Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full-Size Berth, Privacy Curtain
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Built-In Cooler Storage Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Pressure Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Step easily below deck into a roomy and luxurious Cabin with lots of headroom, even for a six-footer. There's deep-pile carpeting throughout. The galley is fitted with a sink and pressurized fresh water system, refrigerator, handsome cherry wood cabinetry and microwave oven. The V-berth dinette converts to a spacious sleeping area. The vented and lighted head is equipped with a sink, shower and vanity; the ideal combination of comfort, convenience and efficiency.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.