- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600 Pod Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD - MAKE AN OFFER!
This is a perfect example of a well-maintained 500 Sport Bridge Marquis. The owner has spared no expense when it comes to maintaining the boat and it shows.
Some of the upgrades on this boat include: Volvo IPS 600s (435HP), Hydraulic Platform, teak decking, larger 23kw Kohler generator, reclining bow sunpads, upgraded exterior package and a 62,000 BTU AC system.
Call today to schedule a showing!
- Marquis Yachts - CE Class "A" Construction
- Built to Exceed the World’s Most Stringent Certification. All Marquis Yachts are built to CE Class “A” certification – making a very substantial and well built yacht. Many competitors are build to Class “B” requirements. Class “A” rigid requirements ensure vessels meet high safety standards regarding helm design, structural standards, stability, freeboard, buoyancy and flotation, deck and superstructure construction, maximum loading, handling characteristics, steering system, electrical systems, navigation lights and much more.
- Salon and Galley
- Cherry wood interior with custom cherry stained trim Cherry salon wood flooring to match trim Granite countertops in “Black Sea” 32’ Flat Screen TV on actuator Premium Stereo System with surround sound. IPod station included. Salon opening windows Central Vacuum System 2-burner electric Ceran cooktop Vitrifrigo Refrigerator/Freezer drawers Convection Microwave/Oven Salon Chairs Salon storage Salon table converts to berth
- Master - 19’ Sole TV with DVD player and sound system VIP - 15’ Sole TV with DVD player and sound system 3rd berth - 15’ Sole TV with DVD Player and sound system All staterooms have high gloss cherry throughout and Premium carpet
- Marble flooring Glass sinks Vanity and Medicine cabinets VacuFlush heads Portholes
- Engine and Mechanical
- Triple Volvo IPS Drives 600 series, 435 HP (215 hours) 23kw Kohler Generator (440 hours) Dual Glendenning Cablemaster System Twin 50 AMP Cables Desert AC System - 62,000 BTU Overboard discharge system Lectro Trim Tabs
- Bridge and Lower Helm Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Units – Radar, GPS and Chart Raymarine VHF Raymarine Autopilot Dual Volvo IPS Joysticks LCD Digital Engine Displays Trim Tab Controls Spotlight Controls Ritchie Compass
- Cockpit, Hull and Deck
- Cockpit Icemaker Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Grill Custom double helm seats bridge layout Bridge Stereo Custom PVC removable flooring on bridge Foredeck sunpad with covers. Sunpad is upgraded to recline with stainless stand. Cockpit cover for seating area Bow covers for all cushions Bimini Top Fresh water washdown Cockpit storage Cockpit seating storage Windlass Ocean LED underwater blue lights Titanium Grey Paint Hydraulic Platform with Nautical structures flush mount adjustable Chocks on transom Teak decking on transom, cockpit, side steps and steps to the bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Grant Henderson: Call 786-390-2782 or write to Grant@yachtblue.net