- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V12 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- The Viking 55 Convertible Over the past 48 years, the Viking Yacht Company has introduced numerous ground breaking designs that have paved the waterfront with excellence in design and performance. Our newest model, the 55 Convertible premieres this summer and will be a focal point for Viking during the upcoming boat shows. Like many new Vikings, the new 55 is a blue-water overachiever, which says a lot about any new model. But in this case, it means even more because of the big boat shoes it has been designed to fill and the fact that several 55s have already been spoken for in what is arguably a difficult economy. In 1996, Viking introduced its first 55 Convertible at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. This model broke new ground with style and out gunned the competition not only with its performance but with its movie star popularity that trampled the competition in sales. Over the next five years, Viking would build over 150 55 Convertibles. No other boat by any manufacturer in this size range would even come close. Until Now. And this new marauder of the seas is none other than our 2013 55 Convertible. From bow to stern and every foot in between, this boat gleams with poise and perfection. It shares so many features of its stable mates that it is the obvious heir apparent to the Viking throne for superiority of the seas. Performance wise, the 55 Convertible with a pair of 1,500 mhp MAN V12 CRM diesels eagerly rushes to top speeds in excess of 40 knots. Like to fish offshore, but sleep late? This ride is for you. The cockpit and flying bridge have been designed around the experiences of a thousand fishing tournaments, but you don’t have to be a hard core blue water angler to appreciate the built in conveniences and amenities like a center console helm station, or observation mezzanine in the split level cockpit. Accommodations include an inviting layout with three staterooms and two heads, a laundry center and a choice of salon floor plans featuring an island or peninsula style galley with under counter refrigeration. You can choose high gloss or satin finished teak joinery, along with a multitude of interior furnishings to customize it to your specific needs and wants. But to really appreciate what this new model can do, we invite you to contact your Viking dealer and arrange a sea trial. We will then talk more when you get back to the dock. We will just assume that smile is your game face.
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- FWD SR LAYOUT: VIP CROSSOVER FORWARD BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: AWLGRIP FORWARD BILGE AND ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: INSTALL MAGNETIC SWITCHES FOR ALL BILGE LIGHTS COCKPIT CUSTOM: TEAK SOLE AND MEZZANINE - DONE BY OUTSIDE VENDOR COCKPIT CUSTOM: INSTALL STAINLESS BAIT TRAYS IN LOWER MEZZANINE BOX COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I RELEASE MARINE TRILLION SERIES FIGHTING CHAIR COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I THREADED COCKPIT SCUPPERS IPO STANDARD COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I TRI COLOR LIGHTS IN COCKPIT OVERHANG: RED/WHITE/BLUE COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I TWO 12V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING ONE EACH SIDE COCKPIT: AWLGRIP LAZARETTE COCKPIT: DELETE HAUNCH HAND RAILS COCKPIT: ICE MACHINE WITH DISCHARGE INTO COCKPIT SOLE BOX COCKPIT: MEZZANINE COCKPIT COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL WITHOUT WINDOW AND LIGHT COCKPIT: REFRIGERATED COCKPIT STEP BOX COCKPIT: SEAWATER SUPPLY AND FITTING FOR ADDITIONAL ON-DECK LIVE WELL COCKPIT: SHIP ABOARD TRANSOM SWIM STEPS AT CUSTOMER REQUEST COCKPIT: TRANSOM COAMING WITH GATE AND FISH BOX COCKPIT: TWO 24V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING, ONE EACH SIDE (20 AMP MAX) COCKPIT: Y-VALVE FOR FRESH AND SALTWATER WASHDOWNS IN COCKPIT COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER WITH STEP COVERS CP: BLUE LED ROPE LIGHTING UNDER COCKPIT COAMING CP: DIVIDERS IN FREEZER IN MEZZANINE SEAT CP: PROVIDE FREEZER STORAGE IN MEZZANINE SEAT CP: REFRIGERATE PORT MEZZANINE UNDERMOUNTED STEP BOX CP: SPLIT LID FOR COCKPIT FISH BOX CP: STORAGE LOCKERS UNDER PORT AND STARBOARD COAMINGS DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK - NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC FINISH DECK/EXT: ANCHOR BRACKET IN ANCHOR LOCKER (WITH NO PULPIT) DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT DECK/EXT: FRESH WATER WASHDOWN AT BOW INSIDE ANCHOR LOCKER DECK/EXT: INSTALL SS GAS SPRINGS FOR ANCHOR LOCKER HATCH DECK/EXT: S&I RECESSED TRIM TAB COVERS DECK/EXT: SIDE MOUNTED HANDRAILS THAT FOLLOW TOP OF SALON WINDOW DECOR ITEM: BRIDGE CUSHIONS IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA DISTRESSED OUTDOOR BUCKSKIN DECOR ITEM: CUSTOM DECOR CHARGE DECOR ITEM: MEZZANINE CUSHIONS & DRINK BOLSTER IN ULTRALEATHER BRISA BUCKSKIN DECOR ITEM; BARSTOOLS WITHOUT BACKS (2) IN MAJILITE LEGACY PEARL DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL COVERPLATES FOR SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES THROUGHOUT DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL HARDWARE THROUGHOUT DECOR: CARPET THROUGHOUT; FABRICA - RIVER SONG LAUREL DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL THROUGHOUT - MOCCASIN CHAMOIS DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION: DECOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL: DECOR: GALLEY ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: LED INTERIOR LIGHTS THROUGHOUT DECOR: PRESTIGE DECOR DECOR: SALON DOOR TYPE CATCHES ON STATEROOM DOORS DECOR: SATIN NICKEL INTERIOR LIGHT TRIM THROUGHOUT DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED "DEWBERRY STYLE" IN ULTRALEATHER DEEP BRONZE (NO ARM) DECOR: WRAPPED HATCH CARPET INSTALLATION DELIVERY: WATER DELIVERY KIT W/TOOL SET DINETEE: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS DINETTE: DINETTE TABLE TO BE TEAK WITH TEAK PEDESTAL ENG RM: 110V OUTLET ON AFT BULKHEAD AT ENTRANCEWAY ENG RM: AWLGRIP BRASS THRU-HULLS & SEA STRAINERS IN ENGINE ROOM & FWD BILGES ENG RM: FUEL FILTERS SNOW WHITE ENG RM: FUEL PRIMING PUMPS 24V ENG RM: GENERATOR GAS-WATER SEPARATOR FOR STD GENERATOR ENG RM: INSTALL BACKUP PUMP FOR SEAWATER SYSTEM PLUMBED IN PARALLEL ENG RM: PAINT ALL PUMPS EXCEPT FRESH WATER PUMP SNOW WHITE ENG RM: RUN LINE FROM OIL CHANGE SYSTEM TO COCKPIT DOCKSIDE BOX ENG RM: S&I 700 GPD WATERMAKER WITH AUTO BACKFLUSH FB: BOAT TO GET TOWER AFTER DELIVERY FB: BUELL AIR HORNS FB: CUSTOM: INSTALL COMPASS IN RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOX IPO STD LOCATION FB: CUSTOM: UPGRADE HELM CHAIRS TO BE RELEASE MARINE TRILLION SERIES FB: CUSTOM: FLYBRIDGE CUSHIONS TO BE DONE IN ULTRALEATHER BUCKSKIN FB: DRILL & TAP ELECTRONICS BOX LIDS FOR GAS SPRINGS FB: ELECTRONIC SINGLE-LEVER CONTROLS FOR HELM POD FB: ELECTRONIC TROLLING VALVES FB: FRESH WATER OUTLET ON BRIDGE FB: INSTALL BRIDGE FREEZER BOX FB: INSTALL BRIDGE WITHOUT EXPOSED FASTENERS FB: INSTALL REMOVABLE FLYBRIDGE JUMPSEAT BACKREST FB: PUSH BUTTON CATCHES FOR ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: REFRIGERATE BRIDGE DRINK BOX FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD FB: SINGLE LEVER CONTROL HANDLES WITH BOW THRUSTER BUTTON IN HANDLES FB: VHF RADIO ICOM-604 FB: ZF ENGINE CONTROLS FSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: TOWEL BARS AND RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL FSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING - WILD WALNUT STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" FSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT FSR HEAD: S&I BRUSHED ALUMINUM SHOWER DOOR FSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY FSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS FSR: MATTRESS VIKING SLUMBER #6 GALLEY: 110V OUTLET NEXT TO SWITCH ON BOTTOM OF UPPER CABINET ABOVE SINK GALLEY: 3-BURNER RECESSED RANGE GALLEY: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY - WILD WALNUT STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" GALLEY: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL GALLEY: GALLEY OVERHANG GALLEY: MIRROR BACKSPLASH GALLEY: UNDERCOUNTER REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER DRAWERS GENERAL: PROVIDE OVERBOARD DISCHARGE FOR ALL HEADS HEADS: SEALAND HEAD SYSTEM HULL COLOR: SNOW WHITE HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS HULL: BOTTOM PAINT VIKING BLUE HULL: CUSTOM NON-METALLIC BOOT STRIPE IPO STANDARD SINGLE STRIPE HULL: DC BOW THRUSTER HULL: FIBERGLASS SIDE THRU-HULLS HULL: OVAL EXHAUST OUTLETS (LINEAR EXHAUST) HULL: PROP POCKETS TO REDUCE DRAFT LAYOUT: GLOSS FINISH THROUGHOUT LAYOUT: THREE STATEROOM LAYOUT MECH: INSTALL TEE IN DOCKSIDE WATER MANIFOLD TO FILL WATER TANK FROM COCKPIT MSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: TOWEL BARS & RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL MSR CUSTOM: SCONCES MSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING - WILD WALNUT STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" MSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT MSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY MSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS MSR: END TABLE TOPS TO BE TEAK MSR: HARDWIRE NIGHT TABLE LAMPS MSR: MATTRESS VIKING SLUMBER #8 MSR: S&I 26" FLAT SCREEN TV PORT STRM: MATTRESS VIKING SLUMBER #6 POWER: MAN V12 1550 CRMN - 1550 MHP PSR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LED LIGHTS SALON: AMTICO FLOORING AT SALON ENTRY - WILD WALNUT STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS SALON: CLEAR ICEMAKER SALON: COCKTAIL TABLE SALON: DIMMERS FOR QUARTZ LIGHTS SALON: ELECTRIC PANEL UP SALON: INSTALL 46" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION SALON: S&I TEAK TRIM WHERE AMTICO FLOOR MEETS CARPET SALON: SALON DOOR WITH ELECTRIC DOOR OPENER SALON: SALON ENTERTAINMENT CENTER TOP: TEAK SALON: VALANCES TO BE TEAK SALON: VIKING HOME THEATER SALON: WIRE BOX TO BE TEAK
- Photo Note
- PROFILE PHOTO IS SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470