- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6068 TFM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VIRTUAL TOUR at http://yachtprofile.com/ypk58m
"BLUEGRASS" is more than ready to cruise, featuring three staterooms with 5 total berths. She is fully found, including linens, cooking utensils, silverware, china, tools, and safety equipment. She has received constant attention and upgrades including: Stidd chairs on the flybridge, TracVision HD7 and a new Magnum 400 watt inverter, plus many other upgrades over the last two years. With lower hours on her mains and generators, she is a perfect long distance passage-making trawler, easily handled by a couple for many years to come. She has luxurious accommodations for guests and two separate laundry facilities. "BLUEGRASS" has all the components and systems necessary for safe and comfortable long offshore or trans-oceanic passages.
- Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling Hull construction includes use of USA-made; Awlgrip paint, Aristo Blue; Knytex (in combination with mat and Airex above waterline; solid fiberglass lamination below waterline, with blister-resistant vinylester resins utilized or first laminates. Kevlar-reinforced stem and stern bottom areas. Superstructure includes Knytex and mat (in combination with end-grain balsa and/or Divinycell cores) and surface mats for print-through reduction. Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish. Caprail painted with Awlgrip to match custom Krogen gel coat Polyurethane formulate marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings. Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers. Cherry veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
- The warm and inviting saloon is entered through double welded aluminum weathertight doors from the fully covered aft "porch". There is a Phantom screen for natural ventilation while keeping the saloon bug-free. To starboard is a large Ultra Leather L-shaped settee with expandable cherry hi-lo free-standing table. To port is swivel chairs, foot stool and side table. Forward on the port side is a server that also houses the ice maker as well as additional cabinet storage, and a large pantry. There are large opening windows port and starboard, and in the aft bulkhead. Each window has drapes, and a cherry valance. Saloon Entertainment System includes: 42" LG LCD high definition Smart TV (new 07/13), Pioneer A/V receiver (new 07/13), Sony Bluray DVD player, Pro Solution speaker amplifier and control system. Speakers are located in saloon, master stateroom, pilot house and flybridge. All TV sets are wired for Direct TV receivers with SWM system technology.
- The open faced galley is forward of the saloon on the starboard side and is a chef's delight. There is abundant storage and plenty of counter space. Also, the galley has a separate side deck entrance via a welded aluminum Dutch door making provisioning the galley and pantry effortless. Major components include: JennAir 22 cu.ft. side-by-side refrigerator/freezer Bertazooni 4 burner propane stove with oven and broiler (new 04/13) GE Stainless steel dishwasher GE Stainless steel trash compactor GE Convection microwave oven Garbage disposal Raritan ice maker Two (2) Corian sinks Corian countertops
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward to take advantage of natural ventilation while at anchor. The Krogen hull has no hard chines or spray rails thus eliminating wave "slap", further contributing to restful nights aboard. There are 4 large stainless steel opening ports and 2 overhead hatches. As with all areas of a Kadey Krogen storage is excellent in the master stateroom. There are 6 large drawers under the queen-size island berth. There are 2 hanging lockers and a mirrored/lighted 10 drawer dresser. There is also voluminous storage under the berth and a 19" TV mounted starboard.
- Ensuite Head
- The ensuite head is on the aft port side of the stateroom. There is a stall shower with bi-fold door and molded seat, 2 mirrored medicine cabinets, Corian topped vanity, VacuFlush porcelain freshwater toilet and linen storage. There are opening stainless steel ports above the vanity and in the shower with a 17" LCD TV mounted above the head.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is to starboard. It features twin berths, hanging locker, 2 opening ports, generous under berth storage and a private entrance to the guest/day head with a 19" TV and DVD player.
- Guest Head/Day Head
- The guest head is located between the master stateroom and the starboard guest stateroom. There is a separate stall shower with bi-fold door, molded seat and opening port. There is a VacuFlush porcelain freshwater toilet, mirrored medicine cabinet and Corian topped vanity. Opposite the guest head in passageway are one of the Asko washers and dryers.
- The office is located port side, forward and down from the galley/saloon. There is a desk with drawer and file storage, book shelves, 2 opening ports, additional hanging lockers under bunk. In addition, BLUEGRASS's current owners had a second Asko washer/dryer installed in 2013 to expedite laundry demands.
- The pilothouse not only serves as the operations center for BLUEGRASS, but as another social area as well. The large Ultra-Leather L-shaped settee and a pedestal mounted expandable table converts to a double berth. There is a Stidd helm chair, custom decorator rug and welded aluminum Dutch doors port and starboard for easy access to all decks. The pilothouse offers great ventilation via 2 stainless steel opening ports, 2 overhead hatches and 2 opening side windows. Visibility is excellent for captain and guests.
- BLUEGRASS carries a full compliment of electronics for safe and efficient operations from either the pilothouse or flybridge. Major electronic components include: Pilothouse Furuno 1944C-BB 64m radar/GD-1920C-BB color chart-plotter Navnet VX2 with C-Map Furuno FA-50 AIS receiver/transmitter Mathers Micro Commander engine controls 2 Nauticomp 15" "Signature" monitors Simrad AP25 autopilot Furuno RD-30 speed, depth, position Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF Standard Horizon Quest VHF FloScan Fuel Monitor, RPM's, GP, total gallons Dell PC with Coastal Explorer navigation software Wx Weather receiver Netgear wireless dual band router with Wave Wi-Fi antenna Tankwatch 4 Holding Tank Monitor Windspeed and Direction Indicator Kahlenberg control panel for Kahlenberg Air-horns Seafire alarm system for engine room Exalto windshield washer/wiper control system 15" TV LCD Flybridge Green Marine 15" monitor (new March 2014) Simrad AP26 autopilot control Remote readout for Furuno RD-30 speed, depth, position Remote Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF 2 Stidd helm chairs (new 08/13) ABT Bow Thruster and Stabilizer Controls Mathers Micro Commander engine controls Wing Station: Simrad FU 50 follow-up steering lever at wing station Mathers Micro Commander engine controls ABT Bow Thruster Control
- 12 Kw Northern Lights generator in sound shield -1300 hours 20 Kw Northern Lights generator in sound shield - 500 hours Magnum Energy 4000 watt inverter/charger with BMK Monitor panel in Pilothouse (new 07/14) Dolphin 24 volt battery charger Dolphin 12 volt battery charger 2 Glendinning Cablemasters retrieval system with 50a power-cords located on aft deck 2 50 Amp foredeck shore power inlets, with one 50a power-cord 4 - Lifeline AGM GPL-2700T 12 volt engine starting batteries (new 03/14) 2 - Lifeline AGM GPL-2700T 12 volt generator starting batteries (new 03/14) 12 - Lifeline AGM GPL-4CT 6 volt ships service batteries (new 03/14) 2 - Lifeline AGM GPL-27T 12 volt Nav aid batteries (new 03/14) Xantrex battery monitor in Pilothouse 140 amp Balmer alternators, (rebuilt in 04/13) Note: The alternators will supply enough amps at 1200 rpms to allow the house batteries and inverter system to operate all ships systems, except A/C, washers/dryers, dishwasher, disposal while keeping house batteries charged at 100%. This includes all electronics, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave and TV's.
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Twin John Deere continuous duty 6068TFM/154 hp each < 1700 hours Twin Disc 2.88:1 marine gears Mathers Micro Commander electronic engine controls - 3 stations AquaDrive anti-vibration system Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each engine and generator Flow Scan fuel monitoring system ESI Fuel polishing and fuel transfer system TRAC Hydraulic stabilizers 9 sq. ft. fins each. (Hydraulic oil and filter replaced 03/13) ABT 25 hp hydraulic anchor windlass Nautical Structures 1200# power rotating davit Spectra 30 gal/hr water maker with backwash system 5 Zone reverse cycle air conditioning Spare parts
- Additional Components
- ACR Remote control spotlight with pilothouse and flybridge controls 13' Whaler with Mercury 40 hp 4-stroke outboard, with 250' floating towing line Winslow 6 person life raft 2 separate Asko 220v washers and dryers stacked units Custom mast lowering system Textaline screens for pilothouse windows 176# Bruce anchor with 300' 1/2" chain 88# Delta anchor with 300' 1/2" chain ABT Hydraulic Windlass with foot control buttons or wired handheld controls Fortress stern anchor with 200' 3/4" line Seagull water filtration system TracVision HD7 DirectTV Satellite dish (new 08/14) Twin 24v Delta "T" System engine room fans w/ modified ventilation system (new 03/14) Two folding deck chairs with foot stools 42" round folding teak deck table with four teak folding dinning chairs 220v Wolf 15" built-in electric grill, located on aft deck 7 large fenders and several smaller fenders 3/4" and 1/2" docking lines Marquipt Sea-Steps (seven steps) 75' and 50' fresh water hoses, (2) 15' quick connect wash-down hoses, brushes, buckets, etc. Bottom paint, outboard stabilizers seals and bow thruster seals replaced in 10/2013. Inventory included in sale: charts, tools, spares, sheets, towels, dishes, stainless eating utensils, cooking utensils
- Owner's personal effects, Direct TV receivers and art work
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- VIRTUAL TOUR at http://yachtprofile.com/ypk58m