- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SILVERTON"
THIS YACHT IS THE ROOMY AND SEA WORTHY "422 MOTOR YACHT" PROUDLY BUILT BY SILVERTON MARINE.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 502 CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 650 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, AFT HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, FLYBRIDGE BIMINI WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, FORWARD SUNPADS, WINDLASS, EASY SIDEDECKS, WING DOORS, FORWARD HELM SEATING, ICE MAKER AND SO MUCH MORE.
The Silverton 422 MY is a practical and affordably priced cruising yacht with conservative styling and very comfortable accommodations.
Like all Silvertons, she was built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with generous beam and a shallow keel.
Her two-stateroom, galley- down floorplan is a model of efficiency with double berths in
both staterooms, a full-size dinette, a big U-shaped galley, and a roomy salon with a built-in sofa and entertainment center.
A serving counter overlooks the galley, and wraparound cabin windows add to the impression of space in the salon.
The aft deck came with a wet bar and hardtop and molded steps lead from the aft deck to the swim platform where a storage locker and transom shower were standard.
Additional features include a well-designed centerline flybridge helm, aft deck wet bar, radar arch, and wide side decks.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 422 Motor Yacht and her sister ship, the 442, have a lot in common. From the salon forward, both boats share the same incredible interior and spacious bridge. The 422 is a flush-deck aft-cabin that brings innovative molded steps to both the swim platform and flybridge. The aft deck, with its standard hardtop and wetbar, is great for entertaining. The transom includes storage for electrical cords, hoses, fenders, and lines, as well as providing a swim ladder, and a hot and cold shower for all those water sports. Interior space utilization is important, and the galley, staterooms, heads, and salon of the 422 are designed to incorporate storage areas without passengers seeing them.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN THE AFT STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON LARGE HEADS AND SHOWERS WITH SEPARATE STALLS LARGE AFT DECK WITH WET BAR, HARDTOP, ENCLOSURE AND ICE MAKER SWIM PLATFORM FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE WING DOORS
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK OVEN UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS AUTO PILOT GPS AND PLOTTER RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR INTERCOM
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER 8 KW GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR AFT DECK HARDTOP RACKS FOR FENDERS FORWARD SUNPAD AFT ENCLOSURE COCKPIT SHOWER BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPETING MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT FLYBRIDGE STORAGE BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS WING DOORS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM, EXTENDED DOCKSIDE WATER WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- TWO FULL HEADS WITH HOLDING TANKS AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINETS TWO ENCLOSED SHOWER STALLS EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.