The Orana took over from Fountaine Pajot's successful Belize 43 and was the start of a new generation of stylish modern performance cruising catamarans. She has large flat uncluttered decks, spacious interior and is ideal for entertaining friends and family both inside and out. great all round visibility and easily handled by a husband and wife crew.
- General Equipment
- Watermaker Squirt/Stowaway Series 400 (40gallons/hour) Holding tanks Gas bottles Magma Newport charcoal BBQ (rail mounted) 1 Tohatsu outboard motor 4 stroke 9.8 hp (dinghy not included)
- Ground Tackle
- Anchor concept & Hydro bubble Rocna 25kg Anchor 50m of 10mm calibrated chain Coppins Sea anchor 3 sea stormfighter
- Sails, Spars & Rig
- Standing Sloop Rig Fully battened mainsail with slab reefing Lazy jacks Sail bag Furling Genoa
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Brian Hermann at 954-993-4195 or email@example.com