- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND INSIDE RACK STORED YEAR ROUND WHEN NOT IN USE THIS 2000 BAJA 342 HAS BEEN PRICED TO SELL AND IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 384 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Enclosed Head (Pump-Out), McLeod Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Silent Choice Exhaust, K-Plane Trim Tabs, Standard Horizon GPS/Chartplotter, Premium Sound System w/JL-Audio Speakers, Gaffrig Gauges w/Matching Colored Bezels, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Walk-Through Windshield, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 3.5 years. Clean boat priced to sell!
- Forward V-Berth Port / Starboard Facing Settee's Enclosed Head (Pump-Out Plumbed)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Single Burner Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Standard Horizon GPS w/Chartplotter Premium Sound System w/CD-Player, JL-Audio Speakers, and Helm Mounted Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Forward Anchor Locker Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Bolster Seating (Helm / Companion)
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Cockpit Mooring Cover Halon Fire System Horn Silent Choice Exhaust CURRENT OWNER OF 3.5-YEARS INSIDE RACK STORED WHEN NOT IN USE (YEAR ROUND) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Baja 342 has twin MerCruiser stern drives, full instrumentation with backlit Faria gauges, Kiekhaefer performance controls and a 180-gallon fuel tank.The cabin of the 342 has a V-berth, two wrap-around sofas, a full galley, and an enclosed head. The Baja 342 combines luxury and performance.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.