- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 330-hp w/Bravo I
- Number of Engines
(CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS) INSIDE RACK STORED YEAR-ROUND WHEN NOT IN USE THIS NICELY EQUIPPED 1995 SEA RAY 310 SUN SPORT OFFER A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 330-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Forward & Aft Bimini's, Side Isin-Glass, and Slant-Back Rear w/Center-line Window), Power Engine Hatch Lift, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
- Forward V-Berth Storage Area Large U-Shaped Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Canvas Carpet Runners Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Single Burner Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower
- Forward Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Cockpit Sun-Lounge Radar Arch Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Forward & Side Isin-Glass Windows, Slant-Back Rear w/Center-Line Window) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Bravo I Sterndrives w/3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers & Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Sterndrive Showers INSIDE RACK STORED (YEAR-ROUND) WHEN NOT IN USE CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.