- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-108 Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WINDBORNE needs your attention! She is in structurally sound shape and not bad overall, but her exterior varnish needs work. Engine had major service 5 years ago. Some electronics and other cosmetics could also use work. Great buy at her price of $36,000. Sailing performance proven with this yacht which has a tall rig.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- WINDBORNE sleeps six. Entry is from the Cockpit down the companionway steps to the Galley area. The Main Salon is forward with the Head and Owner Stateroom forward-most. Aft, the GALLEY has a Shipmate 3-burner propane stove and oven with cover that converts to a table top which can be used while the stove is operating. There is an icebox, and stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and manual cold water foot-pump and 1993 hot water heater. Ample lockers for storage. The MAIN CABIN has a pilot berth and transom berth port & starboard with drawers under and additional shelves above pilot berths. The folding main salon table is bulkhead mounted. There is a Force 10 cabin heater mounted on starboard forward bulkhead. A translucent hatch allows extra light to brighten the main salon. FORWARD CABIN has V-berth with shelves over and drawers & dropfronts under. A four drawer dresser is to port with hanging locker opposite. The HEAD is equipped with a large linen locker, stainless sink and toilet. Smoke grey Lexan hatch provides privacy and light.
- HULL and DECK
- Off-White topsides Triple boot stripe Red bottom Construction: The deck and hull are molded in one piece w/balsa core construction affording a light, rigid structure with desirable insulation qualities. Extensive rebuilding and repairs by Burr Brothers made this hull stronger and more fair than new. Skeg mounted rudder Trim tab glassed over and faired for speed.
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- 1993 Raytheon Autohelm microprocessor-based instruments: Depth sounder, windspeed and direction, boat speed (+sea water temp), log and GPS positioning. A muli-display unit down below makes all instrument readings available at the navigation station. Output for all these instruments is available through an RS-232 serial computer input. Electric Autohelm compass - can be used with an Autohelm autopilot VHF radio with AM/FM reception
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Custom double spreader is 3-ft taller than standard spar. Separate storm trysail track Boom has fwd Cunningham lines and two jiffy reefing points to a winch and two-line stoppers on cabin top (stbd). Aft Cunningham and topping lift return to winch on cabin top port along main sheet. WINCHES: Barient (2) #28 Primaries (2) #22 Secondaries (2) #22 Mast (2) #16 Cabintop - Main sheet, jiffy reefing, Cunningham, topping lift (2) #16 Spinnaker (1) #10H - Boom/Outhaul Spinnaker pole wire halyard and winch SAILS: All Hood Main - Cunningham + 2 reef points 140% Jib Hood Sea Furl roller furling Jib "Aerowave"
- 1994 alternator 100-amp and 1994 charger. 12-volt battery system with 1 starting battery and 2 batteries for accessories. 12-volt outlets at cockpit and forward cabin.
- 1994 rebuilt Weterbeke 4-108 diesel 37-hp engine. 3-blade Max prop electric bilge pump with automatic switch 1-inside and 1-outside manual bilge pump (per ORC regulations)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ? Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD : Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378