- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
PRELIMINARY LISTING- BOAT IS GETTING DETAILED AND THEN WE WILL TAKE PHOTOS.
This boat is the cleanest 345 Conquest on the market! easy to see in the Upper Florida Keys.DON'T CONSIDER ANOTHER BOAT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS ONE!
This boat is packed with top of the line fishing amenities. Highlights include stylish integrated windshield/hardtop with floodlights, uncluttered cockpit with 40 gallon livewell, and a bait prep station, bow thruster, cockpit BBQ, and cockpit freezer. Foldaway stern bench seat, huge center hatch provides access to tanks, pumps, etc. Triple 250hp Mercury Verados with less than 600 hours deliver 40+ knots wide open. Full Garmin radar/gps/plotter fishfinder package. The cabin includes a superb galley, berths for six, and a Toshiba flat screen TV.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 345 Conquest is the largest, most comfortable and capable Unibond cabin boat in Whaler history. Along with the unsinkable safety that only Whaler can assure, this spacious boat is configured for the maximum enjoyment of deepwater fish fighting, cruising and dockside socializing. Best-in-class features include an integrated windshield and hard top, a centerline helm and a luxurious interior. This boat provides a smooth, dry ride and exceptional performance.
- Dual Screen Garmin GPSmap 5215 with Radar Garnmin GM 110 Depth Meter Simrad AP25 Autopilot Simrad RS82 VHF radio AIS Automatic Identification System Standard Horizon RAM+ VHF radio Mercury Smartcraft Vessel View Engine Management System
- Additional Equipment
- 12v DC Outlet at Port inwale aft LG Microwave Oven/ Coffee Maker Kenyon 2 Burner Radient Heat Stove WAECO Refrigerator/ Freezer Clarion CMD5 AM/ FM/ CD Stereo with remotes Toshiba 19" Color TV KEC DVD Player Drop in Cockpit Refrigerator Kenyon Electric Grill in Cockpit Video Camera in Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.