- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
HARD TO BELIEVE...
That "ARGO" has SO MANY NEW SYSTEMS!
Argo was being readied for a cruise to the South Pacific (and beyond) when her owners had a change in plans. What has been accomplished is mind boggling... NOW OFFERED WITH A $15,000 PRICE REDUCTION!!!
HERE IS A LIST OF NEW COMPONENTS FROM 2014 ALONE! PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED!!
- Blue Sea 110 system from shore or generator. Connects to 220 with on board transformer
- Blue Sea battery charger
- Blue Sea 360 panel system
- All NEW AGM batteries
- 50 amp power cable
- Smoke, fire and CO alarms
- 12 volt plugs for Ipad
- Courtesy lights to cockpit table
- Wi-fi antenna booster and router
- Raymarine autopilot constant running hydraulic pump
- Raymarine 418D radar
- ICOM 504 VHF at Nav with helm repeater
- Raymarine wind
- 2 Depth sounders
- Raymarine C127 chartplotter/radar
- Raymarine I70 Instrument disaplay
- Second GPS
- Sea Talk converter
- Paddle wheel
- Wind vane
- Navionic charts for Caribbean, South America and Pacific
- EPIRB 406
- Hand held Cobra VHF
Hull & Deck:
- LED navigation lights
- Tricolor masthead light
- Steiner binoculars
- Country flags for Central America
- Life jackets and harnesses
- 6 Man Liferaft
- Cleaning pole and brush
Sails & Rigging: Profurl Genoa and staysail furlers
- Yamar turbo re-built
- Max Prop
- Wagner hydraulic helm pump
- Wagner steering cylinder gear
- Steering hoses and connectors
- Nautilus 600 GPD watermaker
- Vetus bowthruster w/ wireless command and joystick
- Morse throttle cable
- Fish gaff and net
- Fishing equipment and tackle
- Infllatable 2-man sea kayak
- Water ski's
- Dive tanks
- 2 Folding bikes
- 4 Snorkling sets
HARD TO BELIEVE - BUT TRUE!!
For a straight up assessment of what's left to do.. just give us a call.
"ARGO" is ready for her cruise... Are you ready to begin your adventure?
- The CT 54' is a classic and one of the most beautiful cruising boats ever designed. Nearly 100 have been built with many having circumnavigated. They have sailed every ocean of the world. Argo has sailed from the Great Lakes to the Caribbean and Brazil. She is comfortable, surprisingly fast, and easily handled by two. She tacks well with her self tacking staysail and is very consistent at sea. Argo has FACTORY FIBERGLASS DECKS. The Fiberglass is sandwiched with 1" teak. She has never been chartered.Argo is ready for world cruising or comfortable living aboard. Her 4 cabin 2 head layout, expansive salon, dining area and aft galley can accommodate a full crew underway and even more at the dock. She is fully equipped for cruising with 8kw generator, watermaker, low hour Yanmar and a staggering amount of 2014 equipment. Master Stateroom & Ensuite Head aft: King size berth on the portside with NEW memory foam mattress (2014), Three drawers under the berth, Lazy L-shaped settee for dressing or lounging, Pilot berth on starboard, Bulkhead vanity with sink, medicine cabinet, mirrors and storage, Starboard hanging locker, (12) Overhead cabinets to port and starboard, (4) opening ports and a large overhead hatch (all screened), 12 volt fan, Privacy door to ensuite head with vanity, S/S sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, shower and electric head with holding tank, three lockers. Second door to galley area Galley: Secure all weather galley that is located under the cockpit. Dinette to starboard w/ Raised U-shaped settee around a teak framed table with seating for six. U-shaped with laminate countertops, 12 lockers, utensil drawer, teak plate and cup storage, spice rack. Huge refrigerator/freezer with holding plates. Pass thu's to dinette and to salon area breakfast bar. Salon: Flared staircase from cockpit. Starboard entertainment center with marble surround, 8 lockers, chest locker (end is used for seat at nav station), Nav station with storage locker under, flip-top chart table, 8 spacious windows makes her light and bright. port and starboard doors forward to fore cabins. Portside Salon: Settee with new cushions, hullside storage, four lockers, pass thru to galley w/ storage cabinetry under. Port Cabin Forward: Comfortable single berth with drawer and locker storage under, 3 drawers and 5 lockers, 2 ports and 1 screened hatch, 12 volt fan, centerline double locker and two drawers. Starboard cabin forward: Same as above Guest Head & Shower: Separate stall shower on centerline is easily accessed by all three guest staterooms. Double hanging locker, head, vanity sink, and three storage lockers VIP Berth Full Forward: Spacious V-berth that is currently being used for storage but will make a very nice guest berth with two lockers, two drawers, shelves to port and starboard. Chain locker access full forward.
- Very secure galley that is located under the cockpit Splendide washer/dryer (2008) Seaward 3 burner stove w/ oven Microwave oven Rival toaster Double S/S sinks Huge 110v top loading refrigerator/freezer with 3 large holding plates U-line icemaker Water heater (2009) Vacuum cleaner (2014) Two fans
- Raymarine 8000 autoipilot w/ wireless remote (2007) Raymarine 127 chartplotter/radar with AIS & wireless function (2014) Raymarine I-70 system for wind, depth, speed Three RS130 GPS's (2014) ICOM 504 w/ RAM mic @ helm (2014) Standard Horizon VHF Matrix 3000S VHF Cobra hand held VHF NASA AIS receiver (2014) Three GPS antennas (main mast and two on mizzen mast) Wireless booster antenna connected to the nav station EPIRB ACR 406 (2014) Radar reflector E22078 wind vane (2014) Sea Talk converter (2014) (2014) Clarion CD/AM/FM/USB/ Bluetooth stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers (2) spare speakers for installation in the master stateroom (NEW) Raymarine autopilot constant running hydraulic pump (2014) Navionic charts for Caribbean, Central America and Pacific Ocean (2014) Wi-fi router (2014) HP 7250 printer (2014) Steiner binoculars (2014) Country flags for Central America (2014) Hand navigation tools Barometer and ships clock Ritchie 6" compass
- Boat was re-wired by Ward's electric in Ft. Lauderdale in 2014 with new Blue Seas 360 panel, with starter isolation, engine isolation, remote battery switches, circuit breakers, vsm 422 system monitor - All NEW 2014! Battery bank: (2) AGM engine start, (6) AGM house 6v golf cart, specific 12v battery for electronics, 2-12v for 24v bowthruster Battery monitor & regulator by Blue Sea 80 amp alternator Northern Lights 8kw generator w/ 820 hrs. - fully serviced 7/2014 LED lighting (2014) Honda 2000 EC (3) 12v outlets Vessel is fitted with a transformer to accomodate 110/220/240 current and 50 or 60 Hertz. "Ready to cruise Internationally"! Courtesy lights at cockpit table (2014)
- (3) Cruisair reverse cycle AC systems Vetus 160KG force bowthruster w/ wireless command & joystick Rule 3500 automatic bilge pump w/ float, manual bilge pump Spare Rule 3500 bilge pump 2014 Hydraulic steering system with RAM & autopilot wireless controls Yanmar turbo rebuilt (2014) Yanmar engine panel Racor fuel filters for genset and Yanmar Borg Warner velvet drive transmission RO of Florida watermaker (600 gallons per day) New Morse throttle cable (2014) Electric head in master rebuilt (2014) Manual head full forward (overboard) Gravity fed holding tank for master head plus deck pump out Spare electric head rebuild kit Emergency tiller Max prop w/ spare zinc (All 2014) New steering hoses & connectors (2014) Wagner hydraulic helm pump (2014) Wagner hydraulic steering cylinder gear (2014) Spare 3-blade prop Soft engine mounts (less vibration)
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 80# Fortress w/ 300'c, 60# CQR w/ 60' c, 45# Fortress Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Dodger & bimini w/ side curtains Bimini head height 6'4" Main Boom awning Cockpit cushions (2014) Cockpit table Wide companionways stairs w/ rail (4) Lazarette lockers Cockpit shower BBQ grill Fender caddy Flag halyard 11'2" Avon RIB dinghy Honda 4 stroke 20HP OB engine w/ sunbrella cover OB motor mount on rail Kato manual dinghy davits w/ winch Motor lift tackle Dinghy anchor w/ chain & rode Revere 6 man liferaft (2014) (2) Dorades Teak rubrail Anchor chain stopper Mast climbing harness and chair Non-skid fiberglass decks from factory with glass/1" teak/glass sandwich Teak caprails and handrails Teak cockpit w/ flood grates Bow pulpit w/ bowsprit rails (2) Water hoses Emergency nav lights & batteries (4) Fenders (3) Heavy 130' lines (1) Heavy 100' line (6) Mooring lines (4) Lounge cushions Life jackets w/ harnesses (2014) Tri-color masthead (2014) LED Nav& deck lights (2014) (4) Bronze closed chocks Deck storage box Raised helm seat w/ storage under All hatches & ports are screened
- Sails & Rigging
- All sails are 1999 and in above average condition. ProFurl roller furling staysail (2014) & genoa Batt-car full batten mainsail & mizzen (4) Barlow self tailing winches Main mast halyards are wire to rode Standing rigging replaced (2004) Most running rigging new (2014) Bridge clearance: 68' including antenna Lazy jacks for main and mizzen Whisker pole Mainsheet traveler Sailrite sewing machine Hand sewing kit Bobstay tensioner (20140 (14) S/S Chain plates
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Argo" is being sold with all her owners hard work, dreams, realities and toys on board. His career is calling him back to work making all his efforts (and money spent) YOUR gain. The money was spent wisely on top of the line systems that will be a blessing to your cruising "kitty" for years to come. All that's left to do is cosmetic in nature and should not interfere with your cruising plans. Just give us a call for an honest assessment of "Argo" and her capabilities. Boat should be called "Redundancy" as most primary systems aboard have "backup" systems in place! Many spares for watermaker All tech manuals are on board
- Spares & Tools
- (1) Dyneema genoa halyard (1) Dyneema mainsail halyard Sailrite sewing machine Air conditioning water pump Refrigerator/ freezer water pump Freezer water pump Jabsco electric head kit Jabsco sump pump for shower VHF radio from Standard (not installed) Set of 2 Poly-Planar marine speakers Rule 3700 bilge pump & float Impellers & filters for both Yanmar engine & Northern Lights Genset Ace propane torch kit Huge number of hand tools Rotozip tool Chargeable drill Black & Decker 1/4 sheet finishing sander Black & Decker mouse sander Black & Decker variable speed jigsaw Solder kit Hole saw box Electrical extension cord LED working light Stainless steel riveting machine Heat gun Infrared thermometer (4) Boxes of assorted screws & small parts
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, Brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.