- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2001 CARVER 396 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with only 200 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower's, Salon LCD-Television (37" Sony), Windlass Anchor, Kohler Generator (163-Hours), Fly-Bridge Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed, GPS/Chartplotter, Radar), Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Surround), Aft Deck Fiberglass Hard-Top w/Wing Doors & Full Isin-Glass Surround, Gunnel Door's (Not Standard in 2001), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Pride of ownership shows. Sale includes 10' Zodiak Rib w/15-hp Yamaha Motor & Weaver Leaver Davit System, Aft Deck Furniture, Owners Manuals, and Maintenance Records. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular aft-cabin motor yacht (called the 396 MY in 2000-04; 39 MY in 2005-6; 40 MY in 2007) gets high marks for dramatic styling, cavernous interior. Full-beam salon; focal point of the entire boat; boasts nearly seven feet of headroom. Updated dinette floor-plan introduced in 2003. Wing doors, hardtop were standard. Huge bridge features centerline helm, wraparound seating, wet bar.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Designer Spread w/Matching Pillows, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Overhead Storage Cabinets, Television to Port, Port / Starboard Port Hole Windows w/Designer Window Treatments, Hanging Storage Locker, En-Suite Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Large Sofa to Starboard (Note Storage Pantry Forward of Sofa Adjacent to Galley), Dining to Port w/Cherry-Wood Dining Table & (3) Chairs, Entertainment Center Aft to Port w/37" Sony LCD-Television Central Vacuum System Beautiful Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Large Berth w/Designer Spread & Matching Decor Pillows, Overhead Storage Cabinets Along Aft Bulkhead, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, Television Aft to Starboard, En-Suite Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Designer Style Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee-Maker
- Compass Raymarine 210 VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST60 Depth w/Speed & Water-Temp Raymarine RC530 GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon R70 Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord Kohler Generator (136-Hours)
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls & Plow-Style Anchor Forward Salon Window Privacy Screen Fly-Bridge Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Aft Deck w/Hardtop & Wing-Doors (Full Isin-Glass Surround w/Screens) Note Custom Port / Starboard Gunnel Access Doors (Not Standard in 2001) Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge) Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (Note Storage Box on Swim Platform & Molded Steps)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure, Aft Deck w/Factory Fiberglass Hardtop & Full Isin-Glass Surround w/Screens Aft Deck Wing Doors Horn Remote Control Spotlight 10' Zodiak Rib w/15-hp Yamaha Motor; Fitted to Boat w/Weaver Leaver Davit System OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Introduced in the 2000 model year, the 396 Motor Yacht was an overnight success. This aft cabin motor yacht has the aggressive styling of an express cruiser. As well, the 396 has changed the rules concerning aft cabin styling. The unique raised walkdeck design has allowed design changes that give the 396 a wider cabin - much roomier than one would expect. Adding to its appeal, the cabin living space has been combined into a spacious, open "great room" with plenty of salon seating and space for all sorts of extra amenities, like an end table, TV and VCR. Two luxurious staterooms and two head compartments provide welcome privacy, with the forward head compartment providing separate head and shower compartments.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.