- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 7.4 L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sporty family cruiser with appealling profile, generous beam gets high marks for space and comfort. Big open-plan interior with cherry trim is arranged with double berths fore and aft, convertible dinette, private bow stateroom. Excellent storage in the galley. Inviting cockpit with double-wide helm seat, wet bar, and the portside lounger seats eight.
- U-shape settee Table Carpeting Panasonic TV Clarion DVD player Stereo Clarion CD player Cherry wood interior cabinets Overhead lighting (2) Port lights Overhead hatch SMX II A/C
- Cabinets Corian counter top Dinette Drawers G.E. Microwave Stainless steel sink with cover Kenyon electric two-burner recessed stove with cover Norcold over / under refrigerator Storage Lighting
- Master Suite
- Queen - centerline berth with storage beneath Vacuflush head Circular shower Privacy Door Carpet Mirrors TV SMX II A/C Cabinets, drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker Speakers
- Guest Stateroom - Mid Ship
- L-shape settee converts to offset queen berth Privacy curtain A/C Storage port and starboard Port light
- Helm Electronics
- Chart plotter RC520 Burl dash w/ complete instrumentation 6" Danforth compass Raytheon ST60 Tridata Garmin 2010C fish finder Icom VHF radio Clarion remote and stereo Windlass control Bennett trim tabs Guest spotlight
- Electrical System
- 12V / DC ships power 110V / AC ships generator - Kohler 7.3 KW, 100 hours or less 110/220 Volt A/C dockside power 30 Amp Twin power inlets
- Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- Bow rails Cockpit carpeting Electric cockpit engine room access Cockpit lighting U-shaped cockpit seating to port and starboard Cockpit sink Table Dockside cable TV, fresh water, and telephone connections Electric helm seat / companion seat Bimini top Horn Icemaker Fresh bottom job 1/14 Sun pad Radar arch Swim ladder Swim platform Tilt steering wheel Transom door and shower Firberglass sole Anchor rode Windlass Full cover Transom storage
- Engine and Mechanical
- 7.4 Mercruiser engines Starboard engine replaced with used engine 2012 (250 hrs. Port engine - new short block 2013 - port engine approx. 15hrs since new short block. All new exhaust manifolds 2014 A/C Battery charger Battery on /off switches Battery parallel switch Bilge blower and pumps Engine room lights Engine synchronizer Fire suppression system Fuel cross over and shut off valves Fuel filters Fresh water-cooled engines High-water bilge alarm High engine temp. alarm Hot water heater Low oil pressure alarm Hydraulic steering Sea water strainers Guest remote spotlight (2) Windshield washers and wipers
- The Lady J is a super clean and cared for 37 Wellcraft. She has been maintained professionally, with only 250 original hours and recent engine updates, this is a must see!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.