- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is one of the few 39' Silverton Motor Yachts with Caterpillar 3126 TA's with 420 HP. She has been meticulously maintained buy her original owner and is currently in the water ready to survey.
Raised walkways from bow to bridge permit expansive, full-beam deckhouse with truly generous headroom.
Both staterooms are fitted with queen beds and both heads have separate shower stalls. Highlights include cherry interior woodwork, extended swim platform, aft-deck hardtop, & bridge seating for eight.
She has 3 zone AC/Heat. Seller is downsizing and ready to make a deal.
Bottom painted and prop speed. - 2014
- Walk Through
- The salon is entered from the port side of the aft deck via a sliding companionway door (which also has an incorporated screen door). Down four steps and your are standing in a beautiful salon surrounded by a rich cherry wood interior. The salon features a large L-shaped settee aft on starboard, which will convert to a marine queen berth. There is a small table in front of the settee with storage beneath, that cleverly converts into two seats with cushions for use at the dinette. The dinette is located at the forward end on the salon on port, with L-shaped seating and a large cherry wood table. Aft of the dinette is a large bureau/entertainment center with flat panel tv, sound system and numerous storage lockers. Moving forward, there is one step down into the galley area. The galley is located on the starboard side and is U-shaped. The cabinetry is cherry wood and counters are are solid surface grey sandstone. There is a large single basin stainless steel sink with cover and a faucet with pullout sprayer. The glass cook top range has three burners and there is a flush mounted convection microwave. The refrigerator is aft in the Galley and has an upper freezer. There is tremendous storage above and below counter level including a pullout pantry to the right of the refrigerator. The guest stateroom is in the bow and features an offset marine queen berth, two hanging lockers, drawers and storage under the berth and private access to the forward head. Once again the area is finished in cherry wood with plenty of natural light from the overhead hatch and in-hull portlights. The forward head can be accessed from either the galley area or the guest quarters and has a stall shower with bi-fold door, vanity with molded-in sink, vac-u-flush head and mirrored medicine cabinet. The master stateroom is accessed from the aft end of the salon and down three steps. There is an island marine queen berth to starboard with numerous drawers and lockers beneath. Forward to starboard is a full length hanging, with cedar lining. There is a small shelf at the head of the berth and another smaller locker aft on starboard. On the port side of the stateroom, there is a split head arrangement that has the toilet and sink forward and a large stall shower aft. In between, is a second hanging locker with flat panel tv above.
- General Features
- 8kw Kohler generator with sound shield 4-Sided bridge enclosure, hard top aft Windlass Davit Icemaker and wet bar on aft deck Remote spotlight Fresh water washdowns - fore, & aft shower AM/FM Single CD/Stereo - flybridge Aft deck molded-in bench seat Anchor locker Anchor roller with flange Bow pulpit 1" Bow rails 316L Stainless steel hardware Dockside water connection Electrical storage locker in transom Flybridge seating for 8 Flybridge stainless steel handrails Flybridge storage Frameless opening window system Molded-in diamond non-skid Mooring, quarter and spring cleats Radar arch Sidewalk molded steps to bridge Stainless steel steering wheel Sun pad on foredeck with drink holders Swim platform with ladder
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Central vacuum Sleeper convertible sofa Large dinette Interior carpet runners Interior lighting group Linen package AM/FM Single CD stereo Cherrywood high-gloss interior Custom blinds Entertainment center Ottoman/coffee table 20" Salon TV
- Amtico hardwood flooring Corian countertops Exhaust fan Microwave/convection oven ( 3 ) Burner electric range Full size refrigerator/freezer (110V-12V) Coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth 13" TV / DVD AM/FM Single CD stereo Wardrobe locker Draw storage Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Ensuite head with separate shower stall
- Master Head
- Split design Large stall shower Corian countertop Amtico flooring Medicine cabinet Vacuflush head Storage
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Queen island berth Private access to day head Hanging locker Draw storage Hatch Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Day Head
- Vacuflush head Amtico flooring Corian countertop Medicine cabinet Stall shower Storage
- Northstar GPS Simrad Auto Pilot Furuno Radar VHF Trim tabs Compass Dual horns Engine alarms Parallel start switch
- AC/DC Converter Accessory wiring on bridge Batteries – deep cycle Circuit breakers (12V) Circuit breakers (120V) Color-coded harnessed wiring system (12V) Dockside electrical connection with cord (1@50 amp – 240V) GFCI system Glomex TV/FM antenna Lighting – Interior (12V) Lighting – Interior 12V and 120V Lighting – Courtesy (12V) Lighting – Zoned controls Polarity indicators
- Anchor and rode Ball valves on underwater thru-hulls Battery safety switches Battery safety trays Bonding system Carbon monoxide detector Fire extinguishing system Fog bell
- Acoustic and thermal insulation Dripless shaft seals Dual lever throttle and transmission controls Engine hour meter Engine room lighting Fresh water cooling Fuel gauge – electric Fuel/Water separators Holding tank with dockside and overboard discharge Hydraulic steering Macerator pump Manganese bronze rudders Manganese bronze struts Pressurized water system Shower sump pump (auto) Stainless steel propeller shafts Structural steel engine beds Underwater exhaust Vinylester barrier coat Water/Holding tank monitors
- Kohler Generator: 1200 hours Excellent condition Sound Shield Professional maintained
- 12' Carib Mercury 4S 20 HP Outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.