The Bristol Yacht is ready to go sailing where ever her new owner wishes! Her home is presently in beautiful Ensenada, Mexico, a short distance from San Diego, Ca. She was built in Bristol, Rhode Island by master craftsman. This Yacht has had great reviews by two professionals, one being the "Practical Sailor" and the other by Boat Us magazine. Most owners of the Bristol have full trust and loyalty to their boat. Despite significant production runs, you find precious few Bristol's on the worldwide markets.
FINANCIAL AND TITLING TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED IN USA BY LICENSED AGENTS
- Sleeps 6
- Raytheon Autohelm Autopilot Richie Glovemaster compass Garmin GPS maps and Sounder 168 Verizon Intrepid Marine VHF Radio
- Propane Shipmate 3 burner stove with oven Adler Barbour Refer with Freezer partition Raritan electric waterheater Shur-flo pressure water pump
- PH11 Marine toilet
- 3 Anchors with chain and rode, Bruce 22 lbs, Delta 22 lbs, and a quick set.
- Genoa headsail on a Hood System Seafurl 2 Lewmar #42 double speed, self tailing winches 2 Lewmar jib winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.