- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
See her on display at the Palm Beach Boat Show, March 26th - 29th 2015, Ramp 3.
Coffee Break was custom built for her original owner to get the most out of the already proven Liberty hull. She was outfitted with Cummins QSM-11 engines and a Northern Lights generator, both fuel efficient and dependable packages. Her centerline helm gives excellent visibility and both port and starboard bench seats makes it a breeze to store all your fishing gear. She is even equipped with an Eskimo ice machine and dedicated insulated ice storage box. Easy to see, call today to inspect for yourself.
- The Coffee Break features a center helm station with bench seats port and starboard. Her cabin door is centerline as well with galley located to port and head with shower to starboard. The dinette is to starboard and comfortably seats 4, the dinette also converts to a bunk. Forward is a large V-berth that will comfortably sleep 2.
- Teak & holly sole with bound carpet covering Teak & holly entranceway steps with storage Bench seat to port with storage below Dinette with teak table to starboard with storage below Clear dinette table cover Dinette also converts to additional berth Concealed rod storage port & starboard, outboard Centerline single Bowmar hatch Cedar lined hanging locker 3 drawer storage beneath dinette seating Lighting throughout Marine Air A/C, replaced 7/2014
- Entertainment Center
- Sharp LC-15A2 television Farenheit DVD-10 disc player Pioneer CDX-P680 multi disc player Alpine VPE-V180A VHS player Pioneer AM/FM stereo Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Galley is located below to port Molded Corian countertops and sink Princess 2 burner flush mounted cooktop Proctor Silex microwave Stainless lined refrigerator Abundant of shelf storage throughout Ships main AC/DC electrical panel Fuel and water level indicator Gen hour meter
- Centerline V-berth with storage below Reading lamps Stereo speakers Dinette converts to berth
- The head and shower are located below to starboard. Make up mirror above Sliding door vanity behind sink Molded Corian countertop and sink Teak credenza below with storage Teak and holly sole Raritan electric head Separate stall shower with sliding door Bench seat in shower Sliding teak head door
- Deck and Hull
- Lewmar windlass Storage/anchor locker in foredeck Aluminum bow rail Single Bowmar deck hatch White hull color Black boot top Black bottom paint Transom door Bennett trim tabs
- Molded in transom box, plumbed as livewell Transom door Port and starboard gaff lockers Fresh and salt water washdown Insulated ice box for ice chipper Bait freezer Cockpit engine room access, centerline Floor mounted fishboxes, port and starboard Stereo speakers Flush mounted rod holders Aft rail mounted rocket launcher, aft hardtop 6 Clearing rod holders, tower legs Fighting chair, currently in storage
- Bridge Deck
- Centerline helm console with cover Helm chair with 4" pedestal Cummins engine displays Glendenning controls Single lever controls Port and starboard bench seats Port and starboard tackle drawers Molded in overhead rod storage Ez2CY hard 3 sided enclosure with U-zip vents Molded in lights under hardtop Ritchie compass Centerline sliding cabin door
- Furuno Navnet VX2 GPS/sounder/radar, 2014 Northstar 952X GPS/plotter, backup Simrad AP24 autopilot, 2014 Icom IC-M506 VHF radio, 2014 Pioneer stereo remote ACR spotlight control Sea Fire fire suppression monitor system Cummins main engine displays Glendenning control system Flood lights with rheostats Windlass remote control
- Molded hardtop Glendenning controls Hydraulic wheel steering Forward, aft and side spreader lights 6 rod aft rail rocket launcher Welded fore and aft hand rails Molded in lights under main helm hardtop Molded in Nav lights Horns, mounted tower floor 3 sided EZ2CY enclosure ACR spotlight, mounted tower floor
- Tower Electronics
- Navnet VX-2 screen Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio Compass
- Engine Room
- Engines fully serviced by Florida Marine Tech, 08/2014 Twin QSM II 635 HP Cummins engines 9kw Northern Lights generator w/5185 hours Eskimo ice machine, new 8/2014 Main engines & transmissions plumbed with quick disconnect for oil change system Generator plumbed with quick disconnect for oil change system Headhunter washdown pump Battery disconnect switches Dripless shaft logs with spare collars Racor primary fuel filters, mains and gen Marine Air A/C system Mastervolt Chargemaster battery charger Port and Starboard battery banks Manual battery parallel switch Shurflow live well pump D/C fresh water pump Sea Fire 1301 automatic fire system Marine exhaust system Lighting throughout Aluminum access ladder
- Coffee Break was custom built for her original owner to get the most out of the already proven Liberty hull. She was outfitted with Cummins QSM-11 engines and a Northern Lights generator, both fuel efficient and dependable packages. Her centerline helm gives excellent visibility and both port and starboard bench seats makes it a breeze to store all your fishing gear. She is even equipped with an Eskimo ice machine and dedicated insulated ice storage box. Easy to see, call today to inspect for yourself.
- Seller makes no representations whatsoever regarding the vessel other than as stated in this listing. At the time of sale, seller and the buyer will determine the extent of any representations or warranties to be made from seller to buyer. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.