- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre MPI "Captains Choice"
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2006 TIARA 2900 CORONET OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader "Captains Choice" 5.7-litre MPI 330-hp Gas Engine's with only 237 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (Compass, Depth Sounder, Garmin GPSmap 492 w/Chartplotter, Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot w/Interface), Windlass Anchor, Convertible-Top w/Side-Windows & Slant-Back Rear, Fresh & Raw-Water Washdown's, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes lines, fenders, life jackets, flares. Note manual front windshield vent window. Owners manuals included.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Tiara 2900 Coronet is a stylish and extremely versatile sport- cruiser whose wide-open cockpit is among the largest to be found in a 29-foot boat. She’s constructed on a modified-V hull with a wide beam and a substantial 19 degrees of transom dead- rise. While the 2900 Coronet was one the smallest boats produced by Tiara in recent years she retains the superb fit and finish found in all Tiara models. By design, the Coronet’s emphasis is on open- air enjoyment, and her large single-level cockpit can seat a small crowd in comfort. The engines are under the two seat boxes, and the entire forward section of the deck can be electrically raised for access to the motors. Aside from the generous seating arrange- ments, the cockpit is equipped with a wet bar aft of the helm seat as well as coaming bolsters and a centerline transom door. The high windshield is notable, not just for its sturdy construction but for the clever reverse-angled spray guard along the top. Below decks, the compact interior provides berths for two with an en- closed head, mini-galley, and teak-and-holly cabin sole.
- Forward V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two) Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Teak-and-Holly Cabin Sole Full Hanging Locker w/Shelf Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Garmin GPSmap 492 GPS/Chartplotter Garmin GHC-10 Autopilot (Interfaced) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection Note Auto Trim Tabs
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink / Prep-Center Transom Door Power Engine Hatch Lift Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fresh & Raw-Water Washdown's (4) Built-In Rod-Holders Manual Forward Windshield Vent
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs (Automatic) Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear); Note New Canvas w/New Isin-Glass 07-2014 (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Sale Includes: Lines, Fenders, Life-Jackets, Flares OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 2900 Coronet is considered an entry-level boat. It's a model for those buyers looking to step up from an outboard or stern drive boat to one with inboard power. The 2900 Coronet has 114 square feet of cockpit space.The 2900 Coronet is the modern version of a classic day boat. The swim platform is integral to the hull; the transom is canted slightly inboard for an attractive styling touch. The overall appearance is in keeping with the timeless Tiara look. The 31-foot 7-inch hull has 114 square feet of cockpit space with standard seating for 6 to 8 adults. Add options and that number can go up to 12. Although perfect for cruising inland lakes, the 2900 Coronet has the right stuff for heading out into the big water as well. Twin inboard power, an 11-foot 4-inch beam, and large 200-gallon fuel capacity, not to mention the trademark Tiara structural integrity, make the 2900 Coronet a boat that will get passengers there and back safely. The 2900 Coronet also contains basic cabin amenities, including a 6-foot 4-inch forward berth, a mini-galley with microwave and sink, a private head with a vanity, a dinette, a hanging locker, and plenty of other storage space. These features easily qualify the boat to serve as a second home. The cockpit configuration of the 2900 Coronet is quite versatile and is made for entertaining. The standard boat comes with a helm seat forward that has a built-in wetbar. Behind it is an aft-facing bench. There's also an L-shaped lounge to port. Transom seats for both the port and starboard sides of the centerline access door are available and come with seat covers. Owners may also opt for the cockpit table that converts into a sunpad. It can be ordered with either a starboard transom seat only or one for both sides. An L-shaped lounge is to port of the wide cabin entry. The helm features a wood steering wheel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Jerry Yurgo directly at (586) 552-3093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.