- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9-M3
- Number of Engines
Rare Diesel Powered Version
Reasonable Offers Considered
- As you enter the cabin, the first thing you notice is the abundance of natural light. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors are at the aft. Windows run along both sides, including a pair of opening panels, and a vast expanse of glass comprises the windshield. Forward and to port, the L-shaped seating group is placed on a pedestal to create the dining area, which features a solid cherry table on a fixed base. Opposite, there’s a sofa that converts to a double bed. A cabinet in the aft port corner of the salon houses both the boat’s main electrical panels and the entertainment center. A TV, along with a Bose AM/FM CD/DVD player with MP3 capability, comes with the boat. The galley is a step down from the salon and open to it. Standard appliances include a two-burner range, microwave/convection oven and under-counter fridge with a separate freezer. Forward is the master suite that features a pedestal berth with innerspring mattress, a TV, the floor-to ceiling hanging locker to port and starboard are cedar-lined closet, there are storage drawers in the base of the berth. as well as three large storage compartments under the mattress. The guest cabin is along the port side and has twin beds that can be converted to a queen with a filler cushion. The forward part of the cabin has stand-up headroom. and a cedar lined closet and four storage drawers. The separate fiberglass lined shower lies between the two cabins and is accessible from both. The head with a VacuFlush toilet and vanity with a Corian countertop is on the starboard side, with doors to it from both the master suite and the companionway.
- Fresh Water Cooling on Engines and Generator Racor Filters for Engines and Generator Air Seps on Engines Oil Change System Bronze Sea Cocks for Intakes Large Bronze Intake Strainers Two Electric Bilge Blowers VacuFlush Electric Head Macerator Pump for Overboard Discharge Automatic Fire System for Engines Fuel Shutoff Valves Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Water Tank Level Indicator Holding Tank Level Indicator
- 12 volt DC and 110/220 volt AC Systems Separate Circuit Breaker Panels for AC and DC at Aft Port Corner of Salon Battery Parallel at Flybridge Battery Charger (NEW 9/2014) Batteries (New 9/2014) Both Alternators Rebuilt (9/2014) Kohler 8 kw Generator with Sound Shield Under Cockpit Sole - 295 Hours 50 amp Shore Power Inlet Telephone and Cable TV Inlet Isolation Transformer Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Raymarine C-80 Chart Plotter with Radar, Depth and Speed Raymarine Tri-Data Digital Depth and Speed Indicator with Water Temp Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF Ritchie Compass Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo on Flybridge
- One of the most striking features of this boat is the exceptionally large flybridge. There’s comfortable seating for eight adults, including three abreast at the helm. An aft-facing bench backs up that seating, and another bench with a backrest along the port side faces forward along the aft bridge rail. Along the port side of the bridge deck, there’s a wet bar with sink and a refridgerator. Attached to the aft radar arch is a bimini with full enclosure which covers the cockpit. The 38 Sport Bridge features the Silverton’s SideWalk foredeck access. Stairways along each side lead down from the bridge to get to the sunpad or to handle the anchor and mooring lines at the bow. On the main deck level, the bridge overhang shades the cockpit, where there’s room for a couple of deck chairs and a cocktail table. The large storage bin in the cockpit sole can serve as a fish box or be removed to provide access to mechanical space that includes an optional generator. An integrated swim platform is large enough to store an inflatable tender on its side. Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass Flybridge Windlass Control Bow Roller with Anchor Remote Control Searchlight at Bow SS Bow, Stern and Springline Cleats Electric Horn 4 Fishing Rod Holders Dockside Water Inlet Transom Shower - Hand Held Fresh Water Washdown in Cockpit Foredeck Lounging Cushion (new in 2011) Diamond Non-Skid Decks SS Life Rails from Bridge to Foredeck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.