- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 18 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Celestial is a beautiful example of one of Island Packets best selling pocket cruisers. She has been constantly upgraded by her knowledgeable owner. This IP 27 is loaded with lots of NEW equipment, and is ready to go now!
Be sure to click on the walk through video link above!
The Island Packet 27 packs a massive amount of living space into a 27' footprint. With a 10'6" beam and 6'2" headroom, she is remains very comfortable while still offering spirited sailing characteristics.
- 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
- NEW! Solar panel w/ MPPT Controller (2012)
- NEW! Lectrasan MSD (2011)
- NEW! Stack pack mainsail handling (2012)
- NEW! Dinghy davits (2012)
- NEW! Bottom Paint (2013)
- Freshly refinished bright work (2013)
- Walk Through and Accommodations
- The Island Packet 27 features an amazing 6'2" headroom, and can comfortably sleep 6. This is a very roomy 27' sailboat! Entering from the main companionway, there are large straight settees to port and starboard in the main salon. The starboard settee slides out to form a double berth. A fold down galley table is located to starboard on the forward bulkhead. Just aft of the starboard settee is a deep quarter berth with bulkhead mounted electrical panels. The galley is located in the aft port quarter of the vessel. Walking forward and to starboard, there is a heavy teak doorway that accesses the roomy head compartment. The forward-most section of the yacht is dedicated to a large V-berth with plenty of room for two. 16,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning Custom made companionway doors w/ Island Packet Logo etched in glass Stainless steel opening port-lights throughout Teak and holly cabin sole in great condition Two opening hatches Incandescent lighting throughout, with 4 fixtures converted to LED Interior upholstery in great condition
- Peekaboo blinds on all port lights Pull-out double settee berth to starboard w/teak cabinet & book shelf over. Single settee to port w/teak cabinet forward & book shelf over. Stowage behind & under each settee. Large teak drop leaf table folds against teak bulkhead rack for unobstructed varnished teak & holly sole almost 4’ wide. Overhead handrails & opening ports P & S Large quarter berth w/teak nav/electronics cabinet w/master A-C/D-C electrical panels. Full length teak shelf. Opening ports in cabin side & cockpit footwell for ample light & ventilation. Cockpit instrumentation access cabinet overhead, stowage under berth All cushions 5” thick foam & upholstered in premium designer fabric. Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access panel behind. Engine access also through sole hatch in cockpit. Storage rack for companionway drop boards. Center drop board fitted w/fixed port, w/etched logo, safety glass Custom hinged companionway doors Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim - select grain w/hand rubbed oil finish Teak louvered cabin & locker doors Molded fiberglass interior headliner w/textured finish, teak trim Teak & holly sole w/draining grate (grate lifts out for dust pan) - varnish finiish
- 12V Isotherm refrigeration Origo two burner alcohol stove Teak cutting board/ stove cover Overhead storage w/ pa per towel holder Fold down additional counter space Dedicated storage for utensils/ galley ware Single stainless steel deep sink Pressurized hot and cold freshwater Spray wand 110V receptacle
- Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed Uniden Polaris VHF Navico Autopilot (currently needs repair) AM/FM CD stereo w/ speakers Wi-Fi range extender antenna (2012) Wireless LAN router (2012) 10" LCD television Glomax television antenna
- Jabsco electric head (2011) Lectasan waste treatment MSD (2011) Y-valve with holding tank option for no discharge zones Fold down teak seat for shower Hot and cold fresh water Shower wand 12V shower sump Plenty of storage
- Electrical System
- Link Lite battery monitor (2012) 65W solar panel (2012) Blue Sky MPPT solar controller (2012) Xantrex echo charge Iota 30A battery charger (2012) 3 Group 27 house batteries- 300AH total (2011) 1 Group 24 starting battery (2011) 16,000 BTU air conditioning Marine alternator Galvanic Isolator (2012) LED anchor light
- 18HP freshwater cooled Yanmar diesel (approximately 1000 hours- new hour meter shows 177 hours) NEW! Vetus single lever shift/ throttle controls (2014) 3 blade bronze propeller New cutlass bearing in 2011
- Deck equipment/ Sails
- Stainless dinghy davits (2012) All exterior teak refinished (2013) Heavy duty rack and pinion steering Two sets of cockpit cushions Varnished anchor platform Two complete anchor sets, one Delta and one Bruce Stack pack for mainsail storage (2012) Dodger and bimini in hunter green Covers for opening hatches Roller furling Jib w/ spare sail Hank on staysail Mainsail w/ spare Anchor sail (2012)
- Brokers Remarks
- Celestial is a beautiful example of one of Island Packets best selling pocket cruisers. She has been constantly upgraded by her knowledgeable owner. This IP 27 is loaded with lots of NEW equipment, and is ready to go now! The Island Packet 27 packs a massive amount of living space into a 27' footprint. With a 10'6" beam and 6'2" headroom, she is remains very comfortable while still offering spirited sailing characteristics. Highlights include: 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning NEW! Solar panel w/ MPPT Controller (2012) NEW! Lectrasan MSD (2011) NEW! Stack pack mainsail handling (2012) NEW! Dinghy davits (2012) NEW! Bottom Paint (2013) Freshly refinished bright work (2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Sailboats Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.