- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0L Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND INSIDE RACK STORED WHEN NOT IN USE THIS 2004 SEA RAY 180 SPORT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 3.0-litre 135-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and only 233 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Single Axle Trailer, (2) Bucket Seats Forward, Sun-Pad, Aft-Bench, Canvas Package (Cockpit & Forward Bow Covers, Bimini-Top w/Storage Boot), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Cockpit Cover, Forward Bow Cover, Bimini-Top w/Storage Boot) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Two-Tone Gelcoat Graphics Single Axle Trailer ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Let the good times begin with this newly designed 180 Sport. We've included a revved-up 3.0L Alpha I MCM stern drive engine, power-assisted steering and bucket seats - all wrapped up with great new, optional, gel-coat graphics. It's even got a built-in swim platform. Just step in and you're ready to go!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.