- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This outstanding Fleming 53 is in excellent condition and ready to go. In 2008/2009 over $200,000 went into a complete refit that included new teak decks, laid in the traditional manner with king plank, epoxied with no screws or plugs. Westmar stabilizers were installed, windlass rebuilt, all hoses were replaced in the head systems. All new interior decor including the addition of granite counter tops, new refrigerator and trash compactor. A recent survey was conducted and all recommendations were complied to. Perfect opportunity to step into a beautiful Fleming 53. Excellent family coastal cruising yacht that is fit and ready to go, a pleasure to be aboard.
This yacht is owned by a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) and any interested party should consult a Maritime Attorney to discuss potential tax saving benefits.
- Total Power: 425 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 15
- Fuel: 1,000 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: yes
- Starting aft you enter the salon via the covered aft deck, interior is traditional teak with teak and holly cabin soles. The entire interior was professionally decorated in 2008/2009, with all new fabrics, curtains, shades, custom mattresses (including fitted pads) and bedspreads. There are new granite counter tops in the galley, new refrigerator, trash compactor, and new stainless sink. All new faucets and shower fixtures. The salon is light and airy. To port is a large L-shaped settee with a hi-lo teak table, liquor locker and icemaker. To starboard is a flat screen TV, Sony stereo with Bose speakers, and teak cabinetry. The galley is forward and complete with more than ample storage. Forward and up steps is the enclosed pilothouse with raised L-shaped settee to port, single helm chair, and wing doors port and starboard, leading to walk-around side decks. Inside access to covered flybridge helm station and ample guest seating. Moving forward from the salon you enter a hall leading to the twin berths guest stateroom to port, and guest head with stall shower to starboard. In the companionway there are larger than normal linen and storage closets. Forward is the master suite with centerline queen bed, vanity, ample hanging lockers and drawer space, and en-suite head with stall shower. Note that with the two stateroom layout you have much larger staterooms and more storage space. The aft deck is more than ample and features a bimini covering most of this outdoor space, removable side curtains and teak chairs and table. The teak decks (installed in late 2008) are in beautiful condition.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped settee with a hi-lo teak table Liquor locker U-Line icemaker Entertainment center with TV and stereo Samsung HD flat screen TV Sony SLV-D550P CD/Blue Ray
- Princess 3-burner stove with oven G.E. refrigerator with freezer Sharp microwave Trash compactor Dual stainless steel sink InSinkErator garbage disposal Dumbwaiter to flybridge
- Forward Master Stateroom
- Queen Island berth Hanging lockers and drawers Ensuite head with: Vac-U-Flush head and stall shower
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Side-by-side berths Hanging locker and drawers
- Guest Head
- Vac-U-Flush head Stall shower Splendide WD802M combo washer/dryer
- Navigation and Electronics
- Furuno GP-1850 WF C-MAP plotter Furuno radar 3-D color/GPS (2010) Raytheon V720 video echo sounder Raytheon Ray Star 590 GPS Autohelm 7000 autopilot with repeater Sailor RT2047 VHF Sailor HF SSB RE2100 SSB Telex intercom Sanshin HR-55 spotlight Tank tender (2) Jensen AM/FM/CD players Intellion sat. TV Ritchie compass Pilothouse: Settee with teak dinette to port Single helm chair Ample storage and chart space Port and starboard doors leading to Portuguese bridge Flybridge: Ample seating with table Standard Horizon VHF radio Wood table top
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Racor fuel filters Sea Recovery SRC400 water maker - 30gph (4) Marine Air reverse cycle heat/AC units Hydraulic steering Glendinning main engine synchronizer P&S main engine Aqua drives Trim tabs Vetus bow thruster New Westmar stabilizers
- Electrical Equipment
- 12/24V DC and 120/240V AC systems Northern Lights 16kW generator with sound blanket (1,001 hrs) Trace SW 2512 inverter Charles 240 ISO transformer w/booster switch Charles 50amp charger Vetus 24V DC 25amp battery charger (6) 8D batteries (2) 50 amp 125/250V AC shore power inlets (1) 50 amp 125/250V AC shore power cord
- Deck and Hull
- Foredeck seating, port and starboard Apex 11' skiff with 10hp 4-stroke Mercury outboard Electric davit with remote Lofrans windlass with remote Anchor with 250' of 3/8" galvanized chain 77# SS Ultra anchor 70# Danforth anchor 20# Fortress anchor Stern anchor w/chain Avon 8-man life raft Transom gate Teak swimstep with ladder Port and starboard bulwark gates (2) Stainless steel bow rollers Stainless steel bow pulpit Nylon rode with galvanized chain (spare bow) Stainless steel pipe davit Cockpit coaming pads Rod holders Saltwater & fresh water wash down, fore and aft Storage locker with drawers (aft deck) Aft deck control station Portuguese bridge with storage and seating Partially covered aft deck
- 2008-2009 Upgrades/Updates
- Recent survey with all recommendations and suggestions competed and corrected. Replaced all teak decks, laid in the traditional manor with king plank, epoxied no screws or plugs, refinished teak deck on bridge deck Installed new Westmar stabilizers Rebuilt anchor windlass, including new remote Rebuilt davit, new spectra line and lead weight Clean polish and wax, entire boat Split generator exhaust, replaced all hoses Replaced hoses on main engines Replaced all hoses in plumbing system Professionally decorated interior, including : New custom mattresses, fitted pads, bed spreads, and decorative pillows New custom window coverings, bamboo shades and curtains New Naugahyde settee in main saloon and pilothouse Custom carpet Black granite counter tops in galley New stainless steel refrigerator and trash compactor New stainless steel sink All new high end faucets and shower fixtures throughout entire boat Large supply of all sizes of towels all monogrammed, most never used New teak deck chairs and tables with cushions and bags for storage New Sony stereo with Bose speakers in main salon (2) New anti-roll (floper stopers) Survival raft serviced and re-provisioned New EPIRB All new batteries were installed
- This outstanding Fleming 53 is in excellent condition and ready to go. In 2008/2009 over $200,000 went into a complete refit that included new teak decks, laid in the traditional manner with king plank, epoxied with no screws or plugs. Westmar stabilizers were installed, windlass rebuilt, all hoses were replaced in the head systems. All new interior decor including the addition of granite counter tops, new refrigerator and trash compactor. A recent survey was conducted and all recommendations were complied to. Perfect opportunity to step into a beautiful Fleming 53. Excellent family coastal cruising yacht that is fit and ready to go, a pleasure to be aboard. This yacht is owned by a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) and any interested party should consult a Maritime Attorney to discuss potential tax saving benefits. Owner to retain name.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.