- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Pandemonium” is a well-built offshore express cruiser that was repowered in 1995 with the ever popular CAT 375 HP 3208 diesels. She is offered in the Plan B layout that sleeps 6 in over-under bunks. This 36 Open has the security of a well-designed custom hardtop with 2 hatches. Yard maintained to a high standard by her knowledgeable owner, she has been regularly upgraded and looks and shines like a much younger vessel. This very popular family boat offers every amenity including KVH satellite TV yet is also a capable fisherman. Pandemonium will do whatever she is asked in comfort and style and offers a great value in a clean, turnkey package. Owner moving up to accommodate his growing family. Larger trades considered.
- Main Salon
- Plan B layout with over-under bunks Convertible dinette LED courtesy lights and task lighting Teak and holly sole Matched teak cabinetry
- 2 burner electric cooktop 2 x Norcold refrigerator/freezers Microwave Sink
- Vacuflush freshwater vacuum toilet Shower Sink
- Master Stateroom
- Offset double berth with sink and dresser
- Custom hardtop with 2 overhead hatches LED courtesy lighting in hardtop and under gunnels Full Stamoid enclosure Removable bench seating with newer upholstery and hi-lo table Removable covers for seating and console Swim platform Fresh water washdown Tuna door Custom tackle storage Sink/bait prep area Dometic cockpit freezer Lee rod holders Starboard custom covering board inserts
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter Raymarine 2KW radar Raymarine D600 bottom machine Garmin chartplotter Simrad autopilot Glendinning engine synchronizers 2 x VHF radios KVH M3 SAT TV Samsung 26” LCD TV in salon
- 2009 Northern Lights Genset with approx. *400 hours 30 x 2 AMP shore power 2 x 8D batteries with Charles 40 AMP battery charger 1 x group 24 with separate ProSine charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 1995 CAT 3208 TA 375 HP diesels with approximately *1550 hours Oil X-Changer system 396 gallons fuel tank 80 gallon water tank 40 gallon waste tank with macerator and overboard discharge 6 gallon water heater 4 x bilge pumps Spirit 1000 windlass, 35’ chain, 300’ rope rode * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Brokers Comments
- This Tiara 36 Open is a spacious, comfortable express cruiser with newer diesel power. Her amenities will keep your family happy and entertained. Pandemonium can easily double as a capable fisherman with her enormous cockpit and helm deck.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.