- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre 375-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2005 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre 375-hp Gas Inboard V-Drive Engine's with 197 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Mercury SmartCraft System, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls, Generator, Raymarine "Hybrid Touch" (Color) GPS/Chartplotter, KVH Satellite TV, Clarion Sound System w/iPod-Connection & Upgraded Speakers, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Striking Blue Hull Color, Full Canvas (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Package); Note Sportsman's Package w/Rigid Forward & Aft Bimini's. Forward Deck Sun-Pad, Mercury SmartCraft, and Upgraded Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Impressive family cruiser matches European sportboats for aggressive styling, luxury appointments. Spacious mid-cabin interior with cherry cabinetry, solid-wood dining table, leather sofa sleeps six. Topside features include roomy single-level cockpit, transom storage locker, extended swim platform. Ergonomic helm layout has space for flush-mounting electronics. Electric engine hatch lifts to reveal engine compartment.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard) Forward Berth Drawer Storage Forward Berth Port/Starboard Storage Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners LCD-Television Maple Wood Interior Cabinetry Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder MerCury SmartCraft System w/Complete Ship Diagnostics NEW Raymarine Hybrud Touch (Color) GPS/Chartplotter (Note Radar Capable) Upgraded Sound System w/Helm Mounted Control & iPod / MP3-Connection (Note Transom Speakers & Speakers Mounted to Radar Arch) KVH Satellite Television System
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Generator 5.0kw (200-Hours)
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches -- Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen / Sun-Shade Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Built-in Cockpit Cooler Storage Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Flip-Up Helm & Companion Seat Bolsters Forward Deck Sun-Pad
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package w/Sport's Man's Top (Tubular Aluminum Structure w/Skin-Top), Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top Package Dripless Shaft Logs 2ND OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe the remarkable Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by your choice of stern drive or inboard propulsion, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and optional 23" flatscreen TV.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.