- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3GM30 F
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Exemplary care and maintenance. Capable and comfortable cruising yacht - ready to sail. Nicely outfitted Hunter 356.
Wing keel, shoal draft. Yanmar diesel, completely updated. In-mast furling with Selden mast and boom. Raymarine E-80 Chartplotter and Radar, ST 60 series Wind, Speed, Compass, Autopilot. Custom Fairclough winter canvas cover. Air-conditioning, reverse cycle heat. Full custom bimini and dodger. UK Sailmakers main and genoa.
Please call for further details, and to schedule a showing.
- Sails, canvas and deck
- UK Sailmakers main and genoa, Selden in-mast furling, roller furling jib Selden Rod Kicker solid vang self-tailing Lewmar winches, two #30s, two #40s Dodger, custom two pc. Bimini extends over length of cockpit Fairclough custom 3-pc canvas cover, configured for mast-up use Walk-thru transom , swim platform, telescoping ladder closed cell cockpit cushions Folding 36" steering wheel Life-Sling MOB pack Radar reflector Delta plow and Fortress anchors
- Electronics, Electrical
- Raymarine E-80 Color Chart-Plotter 2008, Radar 2003 ST 60 Speed, Depth, Wind ST 4000 Auto-Pilot 2KW Radar- mast mounted Icom 402 VHF, cockpit RAM Upgraded 80 Amp Alternator, w/ Divi- charge battery isolator One start battery and two house batteries Two 30 amp shore power plugs, shore cords ProMariner Protech-4 1230 DC Charger Sony CDX-705 M CD stereo receiver w/remote
- Yanmar engine rebuilt in 2013; head, valves, injectors and upgraded exhaust system. 3 Blade bronze prop on1" stainless shaft Dripless shaft seal, Spur line cutter "Propspeed" antifouling on prop and shaft Epoxy barrier coat on hull, CSC Micron Extra current bottom paint Jabsco manual head type 3, Jabsco 18590-1000 macerator Atwood V750 shower sump pump Smoke and CO detectors Electronic tank monitoring system
- Marine Air 120v Air-conditioning Adler Barbour top loading refrigerator and separate freezer Force 10 gimbaled propane stove and oven Magma 12" kettle BBQ Origo 120v Microwave oven Double stainless sinks Sherwood 6 gallon water tank, off engine or shore service Corian countertops with teak handhold trim
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Hunter 356 features a tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC. Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The benefit is better performance with less effort. The deck layout of the Hunter 356 reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional Bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single-lever control and a fold-down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.