- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2004 BAYLINER 285 CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-cid 300-hp MPI Magnum Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Television, Lowrance GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod/MP3-Connection, Transom Shower, Full Camper Canvas Package, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Entry-level family cruiser delivers impressive features at a reasonable price. Mid-cabin berth has privacy door rather than just a curtain. Standing salon headroom is a plus. Cockpit w/fold-down transom seat, removable cockpit table--seats six. Note walk-through windshield, transom shower. Radar arch, transom storage locker are standard. Modest fuel capacity. Cruise at 20 knots (28-30 top) with single 300hp MerCruiser sterndrive power.
- Forward V-Berth (Cushioned) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door Hanging Storage Locker Television w/DVD-Player Convertible Dinette to Starboard Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) to Starboard w/Shower Window Curtains
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Stove (Electric) Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Lowrance GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpet Side Deck Windows Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Walk-Through Windshield Fiberglass Cockpit Table Windlass w/Anchor Roller Self Bailing Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Camper Canvas Package Horn Bravo III Sterndrive OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW! ORIGINAL OWNER!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John Oeftering directly (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.