- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW hours, and great Mechanical shape. Cosmetics need a little Luv. The 2400 SE is a trailerable cruiser.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard the transom platform to the aft seating area. Forward to helm, then down port entry to cabin. The generous salon has a full featured galley, convertible seating to two double berths. There is an aft mid berth, and the head is to starboard.
- Main Salon
- Dinette, converts to berth Hanging locker Cabinet Storage Sound system
- Tappan Microwave Refrigerator, dual voltage Seaward Electric Cooktop Fresh Water Sink Cabinet Storage Countertops laminated
- Master Stateroom
- Convertible berth Privacy Curtains Hanging locker Lighting, reading, overhead Mirror Storage, side shelves
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid ships Berth; Privacy curtains Storage Lighting overhead
- Cleats Navigation lights Hatch, anchor line locker Tabs Wipers Bimini Top Console cover Seating
- Electronics & Helm
- Controls, gauges, tab controls, Electronics VHF Raymarine Digital Depth, Standard horizon
- 30 Amp Shore power 12v system Radio, VHF Raymarine JBL Compact Player Battery charger, Xantrex Batteries, Dual
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Stern drive MPI *135 Hours
- Brokers Comments
- Low Hours! All mechanical systems in great shape; pumps etc have been replaced as necessary Photos are recent, so no surprises here.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Please read
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.