- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A lightly used 2000 Ocean Alexander 423 Classico has come on the market just in time for the 2012 boating season. 575 hours on the twin Cummins 330's, 315 hrs on the Northern Lights gen set,recent bimini, dark blue hull, Espar heat for those cool New England mornings, Raymarine, Radar/GPS and Robertson autopilot.
- MAIN SALON
- Spacious salon with beautiful satin finished teak joinery Lower helm to starboard with deck doors port and starboard L-shaped settee to starboard Entertainment center
- Galley is up two steps from the forward guest suite to port Teak breakfast bar with storage Kenyon electric ceramic top 3-burner stove GE microwave/convection oven Norcold upright refrigerator/freezer refrigerator AC/DC U-Line Raritan water heater Polished s/s double sink (8) Drawers (5) Cabinets, storage cubby over fridge
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Down three steps from the salon brings you to the private master suite with centerline queen berth. Teak cabinetry. Vanity with seat Abundant storage in (8) drawers, (16) cabinets, Ensuite bath with & sink, separate stall shower with enclosure, ample cabinetry, and electric toilet
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Spacious guest suite forward with a V-berth Ample storage: book shelves, a hanging locker, (5) drawers and large storage under the berth (2) opening ports with screens Overhead hatch also fitted with a screen Access to forward chain locker Aft to starboard is the guest head with spacious enclosed shower stall & Electric toilet
- L-shaped portside settee with storage below. Bimini top
- DECK & HULL
- Maxwell 1200 electric windlass Freshwater deck washdown S/S side stanchions with s/s lifelines Polished s/s ports 35lb Bruce anchor with 300' chain Swim platform & ladder Windshield wipers
- Raytheon radar/chartplotter 10" with 7" repeater on bridge Raytheon speed & depth with repeaters on bridge Raytheon GPS Simrad/Robertson autopilot with remote repeater on bridge ICOM DSC VHF radio Sony stereo and 5 CD changer & bridge speakers Powered TV/stereo omni directional antenna
- Northern Lights 8 KW Generator (366 hours) Trace 2512 MC pure sine wave inverter/charger & remote panel Oil Change System Tank tender for fuel and water levels Groco electric/manual heads (2) All battery parallel switching system Maxwell 1200 anchor windlass Espar heating system to all cabins Glendenning engine synchronizer Outboard Motor crane Spare raw water pump Holding tank monitor Link 10 battery monitor for house bank Blue Sea volt meter for main engine and generator starting batteries Separate battery charger for the (2) engine starting batteries & generator starting battery
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Highly skilled artisans at the Alexander Marine boatyard in Koahsiung, Taiwan handcraft each Ocean Alexander 423 Classicco. The pride in their craft is obvious. Wood joints are glued and secured by screws, and parquet teak decks have a clean look (no wood plugs). The counter tops lay flat, and all fiberglass surfaces have a polished gelcoat finish. Like its bigger sisters, this yacht is designed for long-range, economical cruising. The spacious floor plan easily accommodates two navigational stations (including a comfortable cruising bridge), large salon, generous galley, two sizable staterooms, and two heads. This hand-laid fiberglass hull is constructed by our expert artisans using only the finest materials available. The unique balsa core technology - used on the hull sides, topside, and superstructure - adds strength, reduces vibration and noise, and is very watertight. Also, anti-fouling blue paint is applied to the hull bottom. Other standard features include trim tabs, engine hour meters, hinged fiberglass radar mast, cedar-lined closets, deck lights, swim ladders, platforms, and lighted stairways.
- Please contact Tom Pilkington for a further information on "Jack Rabbit" or to schedule a showing. Tom mobile 203-249-9108 or Tom@PrestigeYachtSales.net