Prestige Yacht Sales is always proud to represent a great sailing boat that has "stood the test of time". "Callisto" a 1981 C&C 40 is such a sailboat.
As soon as you walk below you immediately notice her shining teak and holly sole. New head, nice cushions, full teak interior that shows care though out it's life.
On deck, new cockpit teak, 08 main, new spectra halyards, 06 E80 Raymarine Chartplotter and autopilot...............
Oh yes, if you know C&C 40's and were wondering about the mast step, that too was replaced in 2005.
- Ballast: 7,910 Displacement: 12,100
- Total Power: 30
- V-Berth (6'9") (2) Pilot Berths (2) Settee Berths Double quarter berth
- GALLEY & HEAD
- '04 New Hot Water Heater '06 New Freshwater Pump '07 New Head
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- '06 E80 Raymarine Chartplotter Raymarine Radar and Questus Backstay Mount Raymarine Wheelpilot Bose Marine Speakers mounted in cockpit '08 New Stereo with ipod input
- '04 Genoa Z-Sails 155% Carbon (black) "deck sweeper" '04 Genoa Z-Sails 135% "Cruise Laminate" roller furling sail '08 New Main "Cruise Laminate" Dutchman and "Strong Track" system Spinnakers-all lightly used 3/4 oz-light air 1 3/4 oz heavy air 3/4 oz cruising chute/genoa
- '03 New Lifelines '04 New Harken mainsheet traveler system '05 all new Spectra halyards, sheets and guys '08 new spin halyards Rewired mast and added new conduit all new custom LED mast lighting-tri color masthead, spreader down lights and steaming and bow light new custom fabricated stainless mast partner installed
- DECK & HULL
- Hull: Topsides are original gelcoat in good condtion-waxed every year. Replaced mast step structure in keel stub (2005) (removed wood and replaced with G10) and new custom stainless mast step fabricated removed and re-seated keel all bottom paint removed and gel coat partially removed (roughened) new epoxy barrier coat and fairing applied microm anti fouling paint sprayed on and sanded '09 micron anti fouling paint '04 forward hatch and head hatch plexiglass replaced by Specialized Plastics in Norwalk '08 Main sliding hatch replaced (fabricated by Specialized Plastics)
- '13 Three3 New AGM Batteries '13 35 Watt Solar Panel '13 VHF with DSC 8-Man Life Raft '05 Teak grab rails replaced '06 all seating surfaces in cockpit replaced with solid 3/4" teak-teak and holly sole completely refinished '09 Teak and Holly sole refinished '09 VariFold two blade pro '05 rebuild high pressure fuel pump '06 new heat exchanger installed '07 fuel tank clean out '09 rebuild low pressure fuel pump and new freshwater pump installed new RIB tender with outboard '05 all new dodger fabricated (cardinal red canvas) and new bimini fabricated in grey canvas '06 Wheel binnacle cover New Connector canvas between bimini and dodger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jonathan Smith, CPYB would be happy to answer any questions or set up a showing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call his cell at 860-514-3763 from 9 Am - 9PM EST.