- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Command Link Plus Rigging Sys
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Southport 29 FE delivers the luxury of a family cruiser without sacrificing fishability. Suede-textured forward bench seating surrounds an adjustable height lunch/cocktail table designed for alfresco dining. The table is easily lowered between the forward seats creating a spacious sun pad platform. The console has a comfortable forward facing seat perfect for those who like to watch where their headed and feel the wind in their hair. The lockable stand-up head enclosure has a flip up entry hatch so you won’t bump your head stepping in and contains a marine toilet and fuax granite sink and counter top beneath a wide mirror. Durable, non skid, easy to clean Marinedeck® graces the cabin sole around six vertical rod storage openings. A stainless steel portlight provides natural light and ventilation.
Deluxe helm chairs with flip up bolsters are standard on the Southport 29 FE as is a leaning post tackle station with waist high access to a fresh/salt water sink, insulated bait box and a 45 gallon oval livewell with light.
The standard leaning post tackle station can be replaced with an optional entertainment center complete with grill and refrigerator; in this scenario the livewell is located under the forward seat of the console.
A plush three quarter aft lounge seat stretches across the stern to provide multi–person seating when cruising/entertaining and folds down when fishing is the priority. Behind the aft lounge seat is a fully equipped bait rigging station that has a fresh water sink, insulated bait storage area and cutting boards.
A total of (6) flush mount rod holders comes standard and there is capacity under the gunwale for (6) rods to be stored horizontally.
The Southport 29 FE comes standard with a T-Top made with a heavy duty aluminum frame and fiberglass top. A rugged “super clear” acrylic windshield keeps the wind out your face and the wiper and fresh water rinse keep your visibility clear during those summer rain showers.
Additional options for the Southport 29 FE include a quarterberth beneath the console front seat.
Each Southport model now features a Remote Key Fob Activated Battery / Light Management System that lets you control your battery power choices without having to access the battery storage area and let’s you illuminate overhead/cockpit lights as you walk down the dock in the pre-dawn hours.
Powered with twin 300 hp outboards the 29 FE will deliver good fuel economy, responsive handling and reach a top speed of 50- 55 mph.
- Standard Equipment
- DESIGN Exclusive Hunt 4 Design® – Provides a Safe, Soft, Dry Ride, Stable Platform & Easy Handling Designed Specifically for Modern Dual Engine Outboards by C. Raymond Hunt Associates Continuously Variable Deep Vee Hull Design with 22 Degree Transom Deadrise Reverse Transom with Tumblehome Aft Graceful Carolina Bow with Generous Flare and Aggressive Forward Rake SAFETY Basic Flotation for “Unsinkable” Design Principal Single Level Cockpit Design Primary (1100 GPH ) and Secondary (2000 GPH) Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarm High-Grip Non-Skid Fiberglass Deck and Liner Self-Bailing Cockpit with Four Large Transom Scuppers Gasketed In-Deck Storage Compartments A.B.Y.C. Approved Non-Corrosive Marelon® Through-Hull Fittings Through Bolted 316 Stainless Steel Grab Rails Acrylic Transom Door with Heavy-Duty Latch 29” Deep Cockpit with Stainless Steel Toe Rails and Gunwale Bolsters Emergency Boarding Steps CONSTRUCTION 100% Composite Construction Using Modern Vacuum Infusion Technology Premium Vinylester Resin Solid Fiberglass Composite Hull Four-Piece Construction with Foam-Filled Composite Grid Stringer System Hull, Stringer System and Cockpit Liner are Chemically Unit-Bonded together with Plexus® Structural Adhesive Closed Cell Foam Injected for Basic Flotation and Added Strength Non-Skid Fiberglass Cockpit Liner with Large Straight Line Transom Scuppers A.B.Y.C. Approved Non-Corrosive Marelon® Through-Hull Fittings Through Bolted 316 Stainless Steel Hardware 232 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Tank in Enclosed Fiberglass Chamber High Density Integrally Infused Composite Transom COCKPIT AND DECK Electric Windlass with Galvanized Plow Anchor, 300′ Rhode and 10′ Chain Stainless Steel Bow Anchor Guard Recessed Stainless Steel Deck Grab Rails Forward Port and Starboard Seating with Cushions and Seat Back Bolsters Forward Port and Starboard 45 Gallon Insulated Fish Boxes with Direct Overboard Drains Forward Seating Stainless Steel Under-Gunwale Cup Holders Forward Adjustable Height Pedestal Alfresco Dining / Cocktail Table, Convertible to Sun Pad Aft Three Quarter Plush Lounge Seat Suede Like Textured Finish on all Soft Goods Port and Starboard Under-Gunwale Storage Boxes Single-Level Cockpit Aft Cockpit Stainless Steel Toe Rails with Drink Holders Forward Guttered Storage Locker Pull-Up Stainless Steel Cleats (6) Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light Flush-Mounted Stainless Steel Rod Holders (6) Forward and Aft Under-Gunwale Horizontal Rod Racks (6) LED Cockpit Courtesy Lights Flush-Mounted Stainless Steel Fuel and Water Fills Pressurized Salt Water Wash Down Pressurized Fresh Water Wash Down Flush-Mounted Black Water Tank Pump Out Guttered Removable Aft Deck Box with Macerator and Overboard Pump Out Aft Deck Box Macerator Hose Quick-Disconnect Aft Deck Bait Rigging Station with Insulated Bait Box, Sink and Cutting Board Aft Deck Pull-Out Fresh Water Shower Fiberglass-Lined Battery Storage and Switch Panel Box Starboard Side Acrylic Transom Door Straight Line Transom Scupper System Primary (1100 GPH ) and Secondary (2000 GPH) Bilge Pumps with High Water Alarm Aft Deck Swim Platform Forward and Aft Cockpit Bolsters Emergency Boarding Steps Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Fuel Filter Storage Box CONSOLE Lockable Stand-Up Head Enclosure with Flip Up Entry Hatch Faux Granite Counter Top and Sink Tecma® Marine Head with 12 Gallon Holding Tank and Pump Out Fusion Stereo System with Four Speakers, Ipod Inserts and Satellite Antenna & Receiver Non-skid, easy clean Marinedeck® covered Console Floor Fresh Water Sink (20 Gallon Reserve) Vertical Rod Storage Holders in Head (6) Large Forward Console Seat with Cushion and 31 Gallon Insulated Storage Below Under Deck Storage Console Mirror with Electrical Gauge Panel Access Dual Binnacle Controls Cushion Grip Edson® Steering Wheel with Power Knob Stainless Steel Three Spoke Wheel Console Gauge Panel Accommodates Dual Large Electronic Displays Weather Resistant Back Lit Rocker Switch Panel with Dimmer Remote Key Fob Activated Battery / Light Management System Hydraulic Tilt Steering System Power Assist Steering and Heavy Duty Teleflex Tournament Edition Steering System High Water Bilge Pump Alarm Accessory 12V Outlets (2) Ritchie® Navigator Compass on Mounted Compass Pad Stainless Steel Cup Holders and Storage Shelf Console Storage Under Helm Console Storage Box Large Forward Console Seat with Cushion and 31 Gallon Insulated Storage Below LEANING POST / LIVEWELL RIGGING STATION Deluxe Helm Seats with Flip Up Bolsters and Footrests Lockable Bulk Storage Compartments Under Leaning Post Foot Rest (2) Tackle Center Seat Back Rocket Launcher Rod Holders (4) Leaning Post Rig Hanging Bars Acrylic Knife/Pliers/Rigging Needle/Ice Pick Holders Four-Foot Rigging Surface with Three Cutting Board Lids Portside Fresh and Salt Water Sink Center Insulated Bait Box with Gasketed Lid Starboard 45-Gallon, Lighted, Above Deck Live Well with Overboard Drain Powerful 1100 GPH Live Well Pump LED Night Rigging Lights Three Aft-Facing Acrylic Doors with 316 Stainless Steel Exterior-Mounted Rig-Hanging Bars Lockable Tackle Storage Compartments with Interior Mounted Rig Hanging Bars (2) and Tackle Storage Trays (2) One Lockable Storage Compartment with Pull-Out Three (3) Gallon Bucket and Bulk Storage Drawer Heavy Duty 1-1/4 inch Stainless Steel Grab Rail Portside Lockable Storage Compartment with Tackle Storage Trays (6) and Bulk Storage Drawer (1)
- On Order March Delivery Optional Equipment
- Underside of T-Top: Flag Blue Flag Blue Hull Bottom Paint Lockable electronics cover Bow filler cushion Rocket Launcher with (5) Rod Holders Battery Charger System Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Upgrade Powder coat T-Top frame Powder Coat T-Top Rocket Launcher Molded in Running Lights Awlgrip underside of T-Top Flag Blue
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Prestige Yacht Sales for further details. Norwalk 203-353-0373 Essex 860-767-0528 Mystic 860-245-5551