- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Maxum 4600 SCB has an aerodynamic design that eases this graceful craft onto a plane quickly and smoothly. Superb tracking and a smooth, stable ride result in easy handling, comfort, and safety. The command bridge station features a double-wide adjustable helm seat plus 360-degree visibility for precision dockside handling. A fully functional entertainment center is conveniently located on the bridge and features a molded-in sink and faucet. The L-shaped lounge provides comfortable space for guests, with stowage under. The interior has abundant headroom, elegant detailing, and rich textures. There's Berber carpeting, Corian surfaces, and Ultraleather coverings. Muted colors and rich woods are accented with strategic lighting, and soft curves echo the sleek design of the exterior. The midcabin provides twin-size berths, a 110-volt outlet, and an illuminated cedar-lined closet
- The 4600 SCB offers excellent entertainment and living areas, in addition to ample storage for owners and guests. Her large salon is well laid out for a large party, and her raised dinette allows additional seating in the area. Forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen berth, entertainment center, direct and indirect lighting, and comfort galore. The closets are illuminated and cedar lined. The king size mid stateroom to starboard accommodates guests, and the private head to port provides all the necessary amenities. The MSR private head includes a tub! All toilets are VacuFlush units. The flybridge is accessed by molded semi-circular stairs, offering excellent footing and safety underway. Seating on the flybridge is spacious and comfortable, with 360 degree visibility. Large open cockpit aft, with transom door to molded swim platform and recessed swim ladder. Lots of storage for cleaning gear, lines and fenders. Centerline piston loaded hatch for huge and easy access to generator and other equipment. Her integrated interior decor is accented with maple wood trim, creating a warm and friendly environment.
- Corian countertop Hardwood floors Origo electric 3-burner stove Microwave Norcold refrigerator w/separate freezer Plenty of storage space U-line Icemaker 10v ac outlets
- All 12-volt systems and her 110vac circuitry are controlled from the main panel adjacent to the dinette. All switches and gauges are well labeled and neatly and logically arranged. Westebeke Diesel 12kw Generator. All overhead lighting are recessed halogen fixtures. Two 8D batteries in heavy duty containers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Peter Thorsby for further information on this listing. Peter@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-981-0145