- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the Market.
If you are looking for a Cruisers 3870 which is "turn key", this one is for you! Walking down the dock one immediately notices the transom mounted dinghy davit that lifts a dink out of the way and on to the swim platform. A few steps up is the entertaining and helm area set up like all the new yachts of its size with the helmsman and guests integrated. If you noticed in the pictures that helm seats are Stidds you are correct! Also, there is a cockpit refrigerator to round out the entertaining area.
Below, this Cruisers has all the accommodations of a much larger yacht. Aft stateroom, clothes dryer, aft private head, walk around queen in forward stateroom, owners head and shower stall, 2 flat screens…………………….
If you happen to see this boat in the evening, she is easy to spot. yes she even has underwater lights.
- Forward full size berth with privacy curtain; Drawer storage below berth; Port/Starboard hanging lockers; Overhead storage cabinets port/starboard Settee to port with dining table Head to starboard with vanity, sink, shower, teak floor Aft stateroom with privacy door, ensuite head; Drawer storage; hanging locker Brown leather upholstery Cherry interior Satellite tv in salon and master Clothes Dryer
- Stainless steel sink Pressure water system Hot water heater (2) Burner stove Microwave Refrigerator with freezer (full size)
- VHF Autopilot Radar GPS Compass Stereo with amplifier/(10) Speakers Clarion TV
- (2) Forward deck hatches with screens Forward anchor locker Windlass anchor Walk thru windshield Cockpit table Transom door Transom shower Transom storage locker Cockpit wet bar with sink/refrigerator Recent cockpit carpet Teak swim platform Air conditioning in cockpit Refrigerator in cockpit Clarion stereo with cockpit amp and speakers in the arch
- Cruisair A/C Vacu-Flush in both heads (5) Batteries Battery charger 110V Shore Power Generator Cockpit Air Conditioning Bow thruster Underwater lights Cable master for 30 amp power cords STIDD pilot seats
- Bottom barrier coated 2012
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3870 Express has an open living space featuring a crescent-shaped, convertible sofa and a fully equipped galley. The forward island berth can be made into a separate stateroom with a privacy curtain or the optional bulkhead and door. The elegantly designed helm station ensures the captain is well informed of all boat and engine functions while underway. With a large refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, double-burner electric stove, stereo with cassette player and TV - VCR, the 3870 boasts all the amenities needed for comfortable liveaboard cruising. The main head offers full standing headroom and a large, separate, standup shower for additional comfort and ease of movement. Like her sister ship, the 4270 Express, the 3870 features a unique second cabin amidships. This stateroom includes twin berths that can be converted to a king-size bed with a self-storing filler cushion. The 3870's second-cabin suite includes a changing area with full standing headroom and a private head with a shower, all conveniently located behind a bulkhead door for maximum privacy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Tom Pilkington for further information on this vessel. Tom@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-249-9108