A Ted Hood Classic. The 40 is Bristol's most successful boat with149 built between 1965 and 1982. Based on his successful Robins, this full keel boat will track like no other.
Stephanie has a beautiful interior, in all the classic sense. Yawl rigged, allows great balance and the ability to use jib and mizzen alone in heavy weather. The profile with the classic sheer-line stands out in every harbor.
The Deck and Layout are neat and Simple, and Features a Midship Traveler. The Teal is Silver Gray.
- Shipmate Propane Stove H/C Pressure Water Ice Box
- Perkins 4-107
- H/C Pressure Water Manual Head Separate Door to Forward Cabin
- Sails and Equipment
- Yawl Rig Main, Mizzen, Genoa, All original, Tan Bark in Color Cruising Design Roller Furler 2 Lewmar No. 40 ST winches in Cockpit 1 Lewmar No. 8 winch on Cabin Top Two Lewmar No. 8 on Mast
- Datamarine Speed/Distance; APW; Boat Speed VHF GPS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.