Upgrades, upgrades. upgrades. There is no better way to describe this boat. Beautifully maintained and very clean, even the bottom is cleaned every other week!
This popular Cal model has incredible space for a 28 footer. Standing headroom, full head and shower aft, Large . Go to Full Specs and check out the upgrades. You won't be disappointed!
Major Price Reduction!
- V-Berth Forward with Insert and Bi-Fold Door Main Salon with L-Shaped Settee (port) That Opens to Double Single Settee (srbd) that becomes a Single Berth. Dinning Table Teak and Holly Cabin Sole Replaced 2006 Cabin Headliner Fully Replaced 2012 Galley to Port Chart Table to Starboard Large Quarter Berth to Port Head is aft to Starboard Jabsco Head, New2011 H/C Pressure Water Shower Wand extendable to Cockpit SS Sink
- Propane, 2 Burner Stove with Oven H/C Pressure Water SS Sink Ice Box Under Chart Table
- Deck and Sails
- 2013 Carbon Racing Main 2006 Quantum 155% Roller Furling Jib. 2 Barient No. 22 ST Primary Winches, 2 Speed 2 Lewmar No. 40 Seconday Winches, 2 Speed. Furlex Roller Furler, 2009 Tan Dodger not used Tan Mainsail Cover Teak Cockpit Table Cockpit Cushions Removable teak cockpit sole. New Cabin Windows, 2006 New Forward Hatch, 2006 New Main Salon Hatch, 2012 Lifesling, 2011 Danforth Anchor and Chain. Bose Speakers, 2011
- Westerbeke 12D, 12Hp, FWC, new 2011 Transmission, New 2011 Muffler and exhaust system, new 2011 SS Drive shaft new 2005 3 Blade Max Prop, new 2006 Engine Compartment Soundproofed 2006 New Cutlass Bearing 2011
- Electronics, Electrical
- Garmin GPS, Cockpit Mounted and Portable. Standard Horizon VHF with Emergency Lat./Lon. Locater refurbished 2003 Microphone Placement in Cockpit Data Marine Speed and Depth Indicators, Refurbished 2013 Instruments Calibrated 2014 Stereo/CD/Sirius enabled system with 400 Watt Power Amp Ritchie Compass, New 2011 Shore Power, For HW Heater, Battery Charger and AC Outlets, Batteries, New 2014 400 Watt Inverter
- All Thru-hulls replaced 2003 W inter Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.