NEW TO THE MARKET!! Extremely popular C&C 34. She is waiting for her new owner to take her out on the race course or to take the family cruising. She is truly the definition of the cruiser/racer. This well built yacht hails from the legendary Canadian builder, C&C. The 34 is well thought out with her spacious T-shaped cockpit, wide decks and an interior which is incredibly roomy from the well thought out galley with deep sink, oversized ice box and gimballed 3 burner stove with oven, to the main salon with table which can accommodate six for dining or folds away for additional sleeping room to the large enclosed head, large forward berth and large aft berth with standing headroom throughout and ample storage space throughout as well. Rudder control is responsive and effective in any condition. Whether going around the buoys or going for a cruise with the family, XXXXXXXXX is more than up to task and will take you in style,speed,comfort and safety.
- Incredibley roomy interior. The main cabin features a port side settee which converts to a double berth. To starboard is an L-shaped settee. A table with removable leaves opens up for comfortable dining for six or folds for additional sleeping accommodations. Enclosed head with spacious hanging locker opposite. Forward cabin wtih v-berth and full standing headroom. Aft to starboard is efficient galley. Chart table and nav area are aft to port. Wide quarter berth aft of the nav station. Gimballed propane (3) burner cooktop with oven (new propane tank) Single SS sink with manual/electric pumo Ice chest Wilcox Crittenden Headmate with Y valve Mansfield treatment holding tank
- HULL & DECK
- Spacious T-shaped cockpit. Coamings, angled seatbacks and recessed cleats all contribute to more comfort in the cockpit. Large built in anchor well. Bottom is barrier coated and wet sanded wtih VC offshore finish 40" Edison SS wheel Bow/stern pulpit Double lifelines with P/S gates Harken roller furling Inboard Genoa tracks with Schaeffer adjustable cars Navtec hydraulic backstay (Series 7) Rope clutches (2) Primary winches-Lewmar #44ST (2) Secondary winches-Lewmar #44ST (2) Deck/cabin top Lewmar #33ST, Barient #10 (2) Harken mainsheet traveler with bridle Fixed vang with 6 to 1 block system Spinnaker pole
- AC/DC Electrical Panel 110 volt shore power cord Ignition panel Perko Master explosion proof switch 12 volt batteries (2)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Peter Thorsby for further details on this vessel. 203-981-0145 or Peter@PrestigeYachtSales.net