- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for the right boat, to use in the summers or a year round liveaboard the interior of the Jefferson is ideal. The main salon is raised over the engine room and offers 360 degree views. A huge master suite is aft. Forward you have a galley "down" and dining area and forward is a guest cabin. Both have individual heads. A great boat. Read on for more
ALL OFFERS Considered!
- .Entering from the sundeck,the main salon is raised over the engine room and offers 360 degree views. There are couches port and starboard. The inside helm station is to starboard and has a sliding door to the exterior. Entering the owners cabin, your first impression is the number of drawers and hanging lockers. A large queen sized bed is on centerline, and two large ports aft give great ventilation. Of course the cabin has its own (1 of 2) air conditioning zone. To make life more liveable the owners head is oversized enough so that is sport a tub! Forward of the main salon and stepping down the L-shaped galley is to starboard. Electric oven, standup Maytag refrigerator and freezer deep sinks, toaster...the galley is well equipped. Across and to port is a dinette for four. Forward again and to port is the forward head. There are two entrances, one to the forward cabin. The other opens to the galley. There is a separate shower. The forward cabin has over/under bunks to starboard allowing generous space for hanging lockers an drawers.
- Galley Maid 3 Burner Stove with Oven Maytag upright Refrigerator/Freezer Two Deep SS Sinks Drawers and abundant storage.
- Simrad Shipmate CP32 GPS Furuno 1930 Radar Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed/Log
- Additional Information
- Novurania 10 Foot HBI Yamaha 4Hp. 4 stroke outboard Electric Davit.
- 30 Amp Shore Power Generator KW Battery Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.