- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced to go quickly !
Fresh Bottom Paint May 2014 !
One of the largest sport cruisers in Sea Ray the production years of the 1990’s, the 500 Sundancer with its sleek profile and high-styled interior, is still one of the most attractive sport cruisers on the market today. This yacht features a one-level layout with two staterooms, two heads (each with stall showers), full galley, and spacious salon. The cockpit accommodates a large crowd for entertaining with entertainment center, icemaker (there are 2 icemakers on board), large hydraulic swim platform, bow sunpads and much more. You will find that this Sea Ray has been very well cared for by its owner and shows like a production model of the 2000 generation. BOW THRUSTER and HELM AIR are just 2 features among several.
CLICK ON FULL SPECS FOR ALL THE DETAILS !!
- Entry into the vessel is via the transom door on the starboard side aft. The aft end of the cockpit has lounge-style seating with a fiberglass table. The helm is forward of the lounge on the starboard side and is accompanied by triple-companion seating. Enter the salon from the port-forward end of the cockpit. A U-shaped sofa is to the right, with the entertainment center and breaker panels to the immediate left. Moving forward, on the starboard side is the galley with breakfast bar. To port of the galley is the VIP stateroom, featuring double upper and lower berths, with access to the guest head immediately aft. Forward is the master stateroom with queen sized bed and private access to the head on the starboard side.
- U-shaped sofa aft. Stereo system. JVC DVD/CD player. 32” Flat screen Television. Navigation station. Curved bulkheads. Etched glass accents. Kariba combo washer/dryer.
- Large G.E. double-door refrigerator/freezer. (3) burner electric cooktop. Built-in Black and Decker coffee-maker. Built-in can opener. Built-in New Tone blender. Oster convection microwave. Raritan ice-maker. Hot/cold pressure fresh-water system.
- Master Stateroom
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers port and starboard. King sized berth. Overhead lighting. Hatch provides plenty of sunlight. Samsung TV. Separate A/C controls. En-suite Master head VacuFlush Head. Stall shower. Sink. Large Vanity. Plenty of Storage
- VIP/Guest Stateroom
- Port side location. Double lower and single upper berth.
- Guest Head
- Dual entry. VacuFlush head. Stall shower. Vanity. Sink. Storage.
- Shore power inlet - 50 amp with Cablemaster. 11 KW Westerbeke Generator. 240V Electrical Circuit.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Depthsounder. Twin Furuno Navnet/Plotter. Furuno Autopilot. Ritchie Compass. GPS - Furuno Navnet. VHF - Furuno and West Marine. Radar - Furuno (48 mile).
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Electric windlass Raritan Icemaker and entertainment center Radio - Clarion AM/FM CD Cockpit speakers Bimini Top - Bimini w/ full enclosure canvas Sunpad covers Fender covers
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Detroit 8V92's 735 HP Inboard Diesels. Vetus Bow thruster. Cabin and Helm air conditioning. Hot water heater (7 gallon). Trim Tabs.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent - April Naylor - 239-204-8271