- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“KANALOA” is a clean, fun filled family cruiser ready to create happy memories. This well-maintained vessel has passed a recent survey and is for sale due to owner’s change of plans. Take your family coastal cruising with all the comforts of home!
- Main Salon, Galley & Head
- Carpeted salon sole with canvas runners Vinyl headliner and wall coverings Cherrywood colored Formica trim Vinyl cushions Portside galley forward with head aft Starboard side dinette/settee that converts to a double berth Double berth forward of salon Audiovox TX/DVD combo unit with analog to digital converter Galley Norcold DE0051 refrigerator Microwave Kenyon 2 burner stove Isotherm 12v DC cockpit refrigerator Sink with pressurized hot and cold water
- Lofrans Progress 1 windlass Plow style anchor with 3/8” chain and ¾ “rope rode All stainless steel deck fittings U-shaped seating aft of helm deck Transom door to extended swim platform Full aft curtain enclosure
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie compass Garmin 3005C GPS Garmin 4008 GPS/Radar Port companion seating and wet bar Starboard helm Raymarine ST60 Tridata unit speed, depth, temp interfaced with Garmin 4008 Clarion AM/FM CD sound system Raymarine RAY215DSC-VHF Jabsco remote controlled spotlight
- Westerbeke 5.0 BCG 5kw approx. 200 hours 2 x GR27 batteries 1 x GR29 battery 1 x GR 24 battery Intellipower 30AMP charger 30 AMP shore power system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x MerCruiser MAG MPI 300 HP gasoline motors, raw water cooled, approximately *450 hours ZF V-drive transmissions 630VI 2:1 ratio 3 Blade 18 x 19 Nibral propellers 1 ½ “Stainless steel shafts Teleflex hydraulic Sea Star steering 2 x 4” Blowers 12000 BTU Cruisair A/C 6 Gallon water heater 3 x Bilge pumps * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.