- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
STORED ON A COVERED LIFT BEHIND THE OWNER'S HOUSE, this Boston Whaler is in Near Perfect Condition and Loaded Unlike any other Conquest on the market! Unmistakably Boston Whaler has created a work of art with the 305. Her Unsinkable hull design and striking lines illustrates her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and a smooth dry ride, this big 305 delivers a fast ride on a silver platter. Without the loss of comfort this Boston Whaler is first class convenience with plenty of room to move around. High performance taken to a whole new level. Powered by twin Mercury Verado 250's this Conquest offers quicker acceleration and planning with speeds up to 40+ mph! So quiet you wont even know the engines are running. If you are in the market for a Quality Boston Whaler, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
TO MUCH TO LIST - THIS CONQUEST IS SPOTLESS!!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- TWIN 250HP FOUR STROKE MERCURY'S!! UNDER COVER LIFT KEPT SINCE NEW!! KVH M2 TRACVISION SATELLITE TV!! NEW 5212 GARMIN TOUCH SCREEN AND HD RADAR!! UPGRADED CLARION STEREO AMP AND SUBWOOFER!! SUNBRELLA HELM COVER!! HELM ISENGLASS ENCLOSURE!! NEW BATTERIES & FULLY SERVICED!! DIESEL GENERATOR WITH ADDED FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM!! LCD TV AND DVD PLAYER IN CABIN !! SAT TV INTEGRATED WITH GARMIN 5212!! NEW PORT MACERATOR!! PROPELLERS CUPPED!! PRIME AND FLUSH SYSTEM INSTALLED FOR CRUISE AIR!! CRUISE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM CAN BE USED ON THE LIFT!! ENGINES, GENERATOR AND A/C FLUSHED WITH SALT TERMINATOR AFTER EACH USE!! NEW GENERATOR SOUND SHIELD INSULATION!! NEW COCKPIT HATCH SOUND SHIELD INSULATION!! CUSTOM VARNISHED WOOD TABLE IN THE SALON!! UNDER WATER BLUE LED LIGHTS!! CUSTOM LED LIGHTING AT THE HELM AND IN THE CABIN!!
- STORED ON A COVERED LIFT BEHIND THE OWNER'S HOUSE , this Boston Whaler is in Near Perfect Condition and Loaded Unlike any other Conquest on the market! Unmistakably Boston Whaler has created a work of art with the 305. Her Unsinkable hull design and striking lines illustrates her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and a smooth dry ride, this big 305 delivers a fast ride on a silver platter. Without the loss of comfort this Boston Whaler is first class convenience with plenty of room to move around. High performance taken to a whole new level. Powered by twin Mercury Verado 250's this Conquest offers quicker acceleration and planning with speeds up to 40+ mph! So quiet you wont even know the engines are running. If you are in the market for a Quality Boston Whaler, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
- The 305 Conquest offers an incomparable combination of cruise, fish and overnight sleep-ability. The console helm, forward lounge seating, spacious cockpit, and roomy cabin with convertible berth, galley, head and shower provide unparalleled versatility. Built like no other boat on the water, an Boston Whaler's construction provides exceptional rigidity and strength, yet light enough to enjoy the fuel efficiency of just two outboards. The extreme reliability is the outcome of the industry’s most rigorous quality control regimen. Whether fishing, diving or running at speeds, the Boston Whaler 305 Conquest lets you do it all in comfort, safety and style.
- The console helm and luxurious forward lounge seating allow the captain to socialize with family and friends while running. You can hand a drink from the helm’s built-in cooler to a guest sitting forward while remaining on hand to help land a fish, or assist a diver aboard the wide-open aft dive platform. The versatile aft deck is a self-bailing cockpit that accommodates a tackle station, fish box, live well, rods, outriggers, fresh water washdown, and a fold-away rear bench seat. Storage compartments are everywhere you look. 10" Stainless steel cleats at bow stern and pulpit 28" Freeboard 8" Spring Cleats Bow and stern eyes Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit shower Self bailing cockpit Aluminum framed tempered glass windshield with electric vent Hardtop with cockpit flood lights, dome light and 5 rod holders Drink holders Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders Transom mounted stainless steel roller assembly Heavy duty rub rail Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly Motorwell drains Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders Stainless steel grab rails Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders Welded stainless steel bow rail Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Acrylic transom door
- Every inch of a Boston Whaler is built to deliver point-the-bow-and-go simplicity and precision-rigged performance. Obsessive commitments to quality, safety and customer satisfaction are revealed in the countless design and manufacturing details that make for ease of operation and unmatched reliability over the long haul. The position of the helm enhances that rare combination of elation and control that only running a Boston Whaler delivers. your input through the wheel and throttle's come together as powerful, intuitive grace and you feel more connected to the boat and the hull’s interaction with the water. Spotlight Horn Garmin 5213 Touch Screen plotter Raymarine Smartpilot autopilot Raymarine VHF radio VHF antennas 12V receptacle Stereo remote at helm with Amplifier and Clarion Audio speakers Navigation lights Compass Lenco trim tabs Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text Stainless steel steering wheel with knob Remote ignition key switches with pushbutton start at helm Companion bench seat with rotating back rest Helm and companion molded-in footrests Helm seat with cushions and adjustable slider
- Forward Cabin
- The forward cabin is distinguished by the bright white fiberglass headliner, cabinets and three overhead hatches that provide beautiful natural light and ventilation. Easy to maintain,the non-porous gel-coated surfaces wipe clean, won’t mildew, and maintain their good looks indefinitely. The cabin interior maximizes space with expansive lounge seating and large berth. The galley features a fridge, microwave and sink. Within the generously-sized head, a seat cover lowers to hide the commode, a yacht-class touch that makes it easy to shower while sitting down. Private head compartment with vacu-flush head & shower Galley with sink and cover Microwave Electric single burner stove with cover Refrigerator 12V/120V Cabin cushions and pillows Cabin lights - LED Upgraded with white or blue Corian countertops LCD TV Reading Lights Carbon monoxide detector Custom wood dinette table Lockable sliding acrylic cabin door Additional aft double berth Opening hatch with screen Opening port holes with screens Sliding window with curtain Clarion Stereo Satellite TV Receiver Hardwood cabin sole Trash can with lid
- Engine / Mechanical
- Boston Whaler delivers the most advanced design, technology and manufacturing techniques. Everything you expect has been installed onboard this 305 Conquest. (2) Mercury Verado 250 4 Strokes 334 appx. hours Racor water separating fuel filter 3 - 100 gallon gas tanks Hydraulic steering Pressurized fresh water system Overboard pump out for holding tank Hot water heater Cruise-Air air conditioning/reverse cycle 700 BTU Fire suppression system
- Ergonomically designed, quick access to all the electrical equipment is easy. Tinned wiring Breaker panel switches Recessed battery switch panel New 1KW Transducers Battery charger Isolation transformer Shore power w/50' chord Kohler generator w/ sound shield and 15 gallon diesel tank New Batteries - 2014 Electric horn Electric lenco trim tabs Windlass with rode and anchor Navigation lights Raw water washdown pump Fresh water pump Windshield wipers port and starboard Automatic bilge pumps High water bilge pump alarm
- She is an outstanding example of Boston Whaler's special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful ensemble that is turn key and ready to cruise. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a one of a kind 305 Conquest! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Call to schedule your private showing today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- She is an outstanding example of Boston Whaler’s special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an Immaculate and Loaded 305 Boston Whaler Conquest! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today by calling Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org