- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Aren’t all these listings Tiara 42’s? NO! This is a CAT C-12 715hp Tiara 42. If you have never had the opportunity to run this boat with the CAT C-12 engine upgrade (715 hp ea. Vs. 535 to 660hp for the Cummins QSM11 series) you can’t imagine the difference! But the difference is not just top end speed. With these engines she operates at cruise speeds in a completely different range on the power curve. Translation: she has more torque power when you need it and isn’t working as hard to provide it. Higher top end plus more power to push through the seas. The Cummins engine Tiara is a great boat. The CAT boat is Amazing!
This boat is also the cleanest, best maintained I have seen in many years. She has spent her life as a gentleman’s day fishing boat, not a tournament battlewagon, although she is certainly equipped for it. Cared for by someone who understands what it takes and can afford to keep a yacht in Bristol condition. If you would have been a knowledgeable enough buyer to invest in these upgraded features buying her new, here is your opportunity. **CAT Extended Warranty January 28,2016
Engine Room, Gelcoat, Canvas, Isinglass…flawless. This boat originally sold for low $600’s, then add the C-12 engine option. Add a $45K tower and riggers, complete redundant electronics, Tiara Tournament Package, Integrated Teaser Reels, Icemaker, Bait Freezer, rocket launcher pedestal…. And maintain in as new condition.
This boat and power package is a “sweet spot” boat (if you know what that term means) and I’ll put her up against a Viking, Bertram, Cabo, Luhrs or Hatteras any day.
** Many high-res, detail photos to convey the condition of this boat available on request.
- Equipment Highlights
- There were no compromises when the original owner ordered this boat from the factory… CAT C-12 715HP Engines Pipewelders Tower with Full Electronics and Full Bolsters and a Hard Top Double Spreader Outriggers just re-rigged Glendenning Electronic Engine Controls Glendenning Cable Master Low speed electronic setting for trolling Bait Station upgrade to include Freezer, Sink, Cutting boards and Tackle Drawers Release Rocket Launcher Pedestal Fresh and Saltwater washdowns Giant removable insulated fish box with macerator pump 9- Gold, Tower Mount Rocket Launchers 2000 Watt Inverter Spare Props Underwater Lights Spreader Lights
- This is the single stateroom layout. (A-layout) This means a very large saloon and galley for a boat this size. The galley is a true “2 butts wide” and the Settee and expanding high-low table gives the room for everyone to relax together. Teak and Holly sole Leather Sofa to port with expandable Teak and Holly High-Low dinette table 20” Sharp Flatscreen Central Vacuum Large, Cedar Lined Storage/Fishing Rod Locker Cruisair 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning with Diverter to Bridge/Helm Deck Lots of storage
- Galley to Starboard
- Corian Countertops Corian Stove and Sink Covers Two Burner Recessed Stove Sub Zero Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker Panasonic Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Exhaust Fan Large Capacity Storage Cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- The stateroom is private and separate with an overhead hatch to draw in the breeze at anchor and a grown-up’s head and shower. There is plenty of storage for that trip over to the Bahamas. Queen Pedestal with Storage below and gas assist lifting shocks Cedar Lined hanging lockers 6,000 BTU Cruisair with controls Flatscreen 15” TV w/remote Stereo System Drawer and Cabinet Storage
- Vacuflush Corian Counters w/ Stainless basin Full size Shower Water Heater
- Helm/Bridge Deck and Electronics
- The bridge deck of the Tiara is an upgrade from the Spartan Battlewagon designs. We have a wetbar with icemaker, a large settee with table, and elevation for everyone to enjoy the scenery. Full Eisinglass protects you from the weather. However, the Helm is all business.
- Glendenning Electronic Engine Controls Stidd Double Helm Seat Helm AC Vents Power Center Window/Vent Dual Furuno NavNew MFD 12KW, 72 Mile Open Array RADAR – Furuno Simrad Autopilot CAT Electronic Engine Monitor Panels Furuno VHF/DSC/GPS Clarion Multi-Zone sound system with cockpit remotes Trim Tab Controls Overhead Hatches Integrated Teaser Reels in Overhead Full Isinglass Enclosure Wet Bar with Sink and Icemaker Huge wrap around Seating with Table
- Tower Helm
- The Pipewelders tower is a full tower, not an after-market after-thought. Simrad Autpilot Repeater Furuno MFD Navnet Plot/Sounder/Radar repeater VHF Repeater Trim Tab Controls Engine RPMs Hardtop Seat/Bolsters
- The cockpit is all business with large bait wells, a giant, removable fish box, in deck storage for cast nets and a prep station consisting of a large bait freezer/chiller, large sink and cutting board station, tackle drawers and a wash down. The bulwarks are high and wide with padded bolsters and aft is a large tuna door. Rod holders in the Cover board decks. Overhead are spreader lights and racks of rocket launchers. Double spreader riggers can be easily handled for more complex spreads. There is a well under the rocket launchers for Ready Live Pitch-Baits. There are fresh and raw water wash downs and oversized scuppers. Fish box is also removable for thorough cleaning. On each side there are large rod stowage lockers to keep tackle at hand but not underfoot.
- The side-decks are wide and easily managed. On the foredeck is a stainless bow rail for safety and a large anchor rode locker with a Maxwell Windlass with foot controls on the deck and remote controls at the helm. Fresh and Raw water wash down for the anchor. ** Note in the photos, this boat is so clean the anchor locker reflects the line like a mirror!
- Engine Room
- CAT C-12 @ 715hp ea. **Under Extended Warranty Jan 28, 2016 Walker Air Seps 1,000 Racors Fireboy system 8Kw Kohler Generator w/ sound shield and remote panel Oil Changer Access is excellent with a day hatch for checks from the bridge deck and a true, adult size door from the cockpit. Once inside, access is excellent and the equipment is spotless.
- Salesman's Notes
- I have many High-Resolution detailed images for interested parties in an attempt to convey the condition of this vessel. I’d be glad to send them to you. If you look at the very few of this model with the CAT C-12 package, it is also a real value. It will be my pleasure to show her to you!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.