- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MERC 7.4L BRAVO I W/ 480 HOURS
AIR/HEAT ... GPS .. AUTOPILOT
Convenience, style & affordability!
"Blue Hawaii" is a well-equipped Bayliner 2855 Ciera Sunbridge, featuring a 9' 7" beam, powerful Merc 7.4 coupled with a Bravo I drive and room to overnight up to six in comfort. Cabin accommodations include a spacious v berth, convertible booth-style dinette and a roomy mid-cabin.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
UPDATED BIMINI TOP & AFT CURTAIN
12,000 BTU AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
UNDIEN VHF RADIO
... and much more!
- EXTERIOR & INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- TOPSIDES Cockpit accommodations include a fully-equipped helm station with newer swivel bucket with flip-up bolster and a large wrap-around companion lounge, opposite to port. A large storage bin is built-into the transom and the aft deck is open for extra deck chairs, fishing or simple engine access. A tall bimini top, with plenty of headroom at the helm attaches to the radar arch and side curtains and the aft curtain extends all the way aft, creating extra all-weather on-board comfort. A wide transom door provides easy access from the swim platform and molded port & starboard cockpit boarding steps allow easy dockside access from either side. Foredeck access is through a walk-through windshield, with rugged non-skid providing sure footing as you go forward for handling lines. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a centerline hatchway, with smoked plexiglass bi-fold doors. Bayliner has used light fabrics and laminates, large deck windows and three overhead hatches to provide plenty of natural light and comfort and the 6' 2" cabin headroom also adds to a feeling of interior spaciousness. Immediately at the base of the stairs, to the starboard side, is the enclosed head compartment, with a large booth-style dinette (convertible to sleep two) forward of the head. At the portside of the stair base is the entry to the roomy mid-cabin, with privacy curtain and a berth that is ample for two adults. The galley is further forward along the portside, with plenty of cabinets & drawers. A single settee is conveniently placed just forward of the galley, and the large v berth is situated at the ideal height to make best use of the Ciera's wide beam. A curtain affords v berth privacy and there is cavernous storage found beneath the v berth cushions.
- NOTABLE COMFORT FEATURES
- 12,000 BTU KING MARINE AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT JVC AM-FM-CASSETTE SHARP AQUOS FLAT SCREEN TV 3 - CABIN DECK VENT HATCHES CABIN WINDOW DRAPES
- GALLEY, HEAD & SYSTEMS
- 2 - BURNER ORIGO ELECTRIC/ALCOHOL STOVE EMERSON MICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR 6G. HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM TRANSOM SWIMMERS' SHOWER CONVENIENCE SHOWER, HEAD ELECTRIC FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- UNIDEN OCEANUS VHF RADIO HUMMINBIRD DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER GARMIN 238 GPS MAP/FISHFINDER RAYTHEON SPORTPILOT+ AUTOPILOT RITCHIE COMPASS TRIM TABS WINDSHIELD WIPER
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD 20 AMP GUEST BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH
- DECK, MOORING GEAR & ACCESSORIES
- SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE DOCK LINES, THROWABLE PFD FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, LIFE JACKETS COCKPIT COURTESY LIGHTING BIMINI TOP & SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS, INTEGRATED TO ARCH HELM CONSOLE COVER ALL CANVAS - BLUE SUNBRELLA COCKPIT TABLE RADAR ARCH REMOTE OIL FILTER ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. (MWW).
- Complete Photos Available. Call Today: (269) 983-3333. See this boat and many others at the 2014 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 6 thru 14 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Choose next season’s boat today! Complete Show Details: www.pier33.com. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.