- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent ConditionTwo Stateroom Version
Farr Designed for performance cruising
In-Mast Furling Main
Generator & Air Conditioning
Center Island Berth in Owner's Stateroom
The Beneteau 461 is one of the most popular models and with good reason. This boat has a large comfortable cockpit with cockpit table, stern swim platform bimini and dodger. She performs perfectly which knowledgeable sailors have come to expect from Bruce Farr and Beneteau yachts. She is fast and easy to sail. She is spacious below and has 6'5" headroom throughout with plenty of light. She has been professionally maintained and has sailed offshore many times. The Beneteau 461 has a spacious, warm interior with satin mahogany interior. She's the two stateroom/two head version. The dinette is to starboard with seating all around. The navigation station and settee are to port. The large galley includes front-loading refrigeration and freezer, propane stove, microwave and double stainless steel sinks.
She is a must see.
- The Farr Yacht designed 461 is a solid bluewater cruiser with impressive speed and a rig that is innovative and efficient. Strength and reliability have been built into every aspect. An incredibly spacious, bright and well-ventilated interior is complemented by beautiful traditional exterior lines. 2 cabin version. Cherry stained interior finish, wooden floorboards with black striping, mattresses & cushions - high density foam with removable covers, wooden cabinet doors with ventilation louvers. Double berth (6'7" x 4'7"), Storage beneath berth, Hanging locker, Bench seat, Shelving on hull. 12 volt halogen reading light. FORWARD & AFT HEADS: 1 piece molded fiberglass liners for water tightness and easy cleaning, (2) Electric flush marine toilets & (2) 15 gal holding tanks, Fiberglass wash hand basins, vanity cabinets, mirrors, S/S handrails, and toilet accessories. Forward head equipped with permanent shower head. SALON: Table with removable center leaf, convertible to sleeping berth, Central bench seat with storage, Storage cabinets on hull, Hull sides lined with wood, Wooden laminated companionway steps with non-skid stripping, hinged with pneumatic lifting arms for access to engine room. NAV STATION: Chart table with storage, Bookshelf, Custom installed touch panel Navigational Display. Built-in chart light. AFT CABIN: Double berth (6'7" x 5'11" / 4'11"), Hanging locker, Shelving on hull, Storage beneath berth.
- Seafrost engine driven refrigeration w/ 110 shore assist Storage cabinets along hull sides Double S/S sink Hot/cold pressurized fresh water 3 burner Force 10 proapne stove with protective S/S bar Trash can under counter Microwave Oven (factory installed
- Sails & Rigging
- In Mast oller furling mainsail Roller furling genoa Profurl roller furling Spinlock stoppers Lewmar 54 electric primary winches Lewmar 44 winches Rigid boom vang Spinnaker halyard 2nd genoa halyard
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter at helm Garmin 4212 Chartplotter at Nav Station Raymarine ST60 Wind Machine Raymarine ST60 tridata @ helm Raymarine ST6001 autopilot @ helm Standard 2 station VHF radio w/ main unit @ nav station & remote mic. @ helm Stereo - AM/FM Cd Player
- Westerbeke Generator (579 hours) 12 volt house system (3) house batteries (4D) (1) Engine starting battery (G27) 12 volt panel w/ breakers & indicator lights 110 volt shore power system 110 volt battery charger 110 volt outlets 110 volt panel w/ breakers & indicator lights
- Additional Equipment
- Dodger Bimini 3 Blade Prop Screens for all opening ports & hatches Anchor, chain, & rode Dock lines & fender Lifejackets Electric windlass Cockpit cushions Fans Radar reflector Teak treads on swim ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for more featured boats: www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Visit our Denison Brokerage Display Center at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida . Come explore dozens of power and sail boats all in one location. See a wide array of brokerage boats at our office in charming downtown St Petersburg Florida. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.