- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Engine: Twin MAN 1360 hp New Batteries 7/1/14
Kohler generator with sound shield Complete bottom job, prop speed 7-1-2014
HRO watermaker New engine room camera
Galvonic isolator, dripless shaft logs New a/c raw water pump 8-1-2014
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward, queen on center, hang up closet port side and closet with 4 shelves stb side. Deep drawers under bed, upgraded mattress. 26” HD TV with dedicated SAT receiver. Large head ensuite with Pharo combination shower and water jets. Modern Porcelain sink with Hansgrohe fixture.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest room has two twin beds, 26 “ HD TV with dedicated SAT receiver. Guest head serves as the day head too. Hang up locker and plenty of storage.
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam Master, aft with queen on center, upgraded mattress. Samsung swing out 40 “ HD TV, dedicated SAT receiver. Walk in cedar lined closet. Love seat stb side, makeup vanity port side. Six large port lights, two that open for cross ventilation. Large head with Pharo combination shower and water jets. Granite counter tops, Porcelain sink with Hansgrohe fixture.
- Galley and Lower Salon
- Port side. Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer stacked. Sharp convection/microwave above. Miele apartment size dishwasher. Three burner electric cook-top. Galley is perfectly laid out to service entire boat. There is a large dinette forward of the galley with a high –low table. Directly across from galley is a 32 TV HD with dedicated SAT receiver. Great separation for guest or kids, you have three tables to choose from to entertain and dine. Abundant storage for extended cruising.
- Helm Station
- Helm stb side with Furuno Nav-net Vx2 GPS plotter, New Garmin 5215 GPS plotter , Simrad I-512 depth, Simrad AP25 Auto-pilot, Bow thruster, I-com VHF M602. SAT phone, ITT Jabsco spotlight . New Yacht controller, take control wirelessly anywhere on the boat. Standard instrumentation, side indows port and stb electrically open. Two very comfortable Besenzoni electric leather helm seats. Stainless steel windshield wipers. Extra large retractable sunroof. Engine room camera.
- Salon has the feel of a much larger boat with her hard wood floors and very well executed Samsung 40” TV concealed in a cabinet,with dedicated receiver. Very comfortable leather seating area with a High-low table. Four hinged leafs make this table your entertaining spot inside. Port side conceals a day refrigerated drink box. Next to the refrigerator is a 15 bottle wine cooler. With the triple Stainless steel doors open this salon feels more like a Mediterranean villa than a boat. New salon a/c 7-1-2014
- Aft cockpit area is fully functional starting with a great bar-b-que to stb with icemaker and refrigerated day box, sink. When the cover is down, makes a perfect place to set up a bar or buffet. Fully automatic retractable electric awning with an extension on Stainless steel poles for those warmer summer afternoons lounging on the aft sunpad. Eight JL Audio speakers with subwoofer, xm stereo. Multiple new LED lights though out the cockpit, deck and arch. Most with the choice of either blue or white light. Two electric snubber winches, passerelle controls, fresh water shower, controls for garage all easily accessible in cockpit. High-low varnished teak cockpit table . 32’ Sunbrite TV HD with dedicated receiver with custom stainless steel mount. Six person Revere life raft serviced and compliant till 8-2016. Teak in cock-pit and platform were all replaced two years ago and are in excellent condition. New cock-pit camera
- Garage/ Swim Platform
- Hydraulic platform capable of carrying a 12 ‘ ski. Garage for tender or place tender on the platform and use the area for storage and dive gear. There is a hydraulic winch for tender retrevial.
- Crew Quarters
- Crew quarters with 2 bunks, head and shower, entrance is aft off the platform.
- Large foredeck with sunbrella sun-pad, drink holders and outdoor speakers on quick dis-connect. Stainless steel plow anchor, wash down and all galvanized chain 250’ Lewmar windlass. The navy blue portion of the hull was alwgripped two years ago, looks brand new.
- Broker Comments
- You will not find a better maintained 72 Sunseeker and “Alexa” should be on your short list. The yacht has been continually updated since her purchase in 2006 and the standard of equipment is excellent. Both her interior and exterior entertainment and guest areas are spacious and well appointed; comfortable and cool saloons inside with extensive sunbathing and shaded alfresco dining areas on deck. Standing next to a Predator 72 is something to appreciate first hand. The sheer size and flow of this beautifully proportioned yacht is breath taking. Bold and aggressive, the Predator is among the larger express boats available and the gold standard in quality and design. Built on a beamy, fully cored deep-V hull with propeller tunnels, the Predator’s layout is dominated by her fully enclosed helm & upper salon with two pedestal chairs at the helm, opening side windows, large sunroof and massive stainless-and-glass sliding doors that open to the cockpit. There are three staterooms and three heads on the lower level, and the ultra-luxurious salons with its settees, semi-gloss joinery, full sized galley, and lush furnishings is quite impressive. A huge sun pad sits atop the transom garage aft and an optional hydraulic swim platform facilitates launching and retrieving a PWC. Additional features (among many) include a teak cockpit sole, a circular foredeck sun pad and compact crew quarters aft, under the cockpit. A superb performer for a yacht this size, twin 1360 MAN diesels cruise the Predator 72 at 27-30 knots and reach a top speed of around 33- knots. Generously equipped for stylish entertaining, the upper salon is full of natural light and luxuriously finished down to every last detail. The state-of-the-art helm, with observer seats, gives everyone the ultimate vantage point to experience the Predator 72's immense performance.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.