- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2003 FOUNTAIN 38 LIGHTNING OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Mercury / Ateco 540-cid 700-hp Gas Engine's with only 91 hours (Note 399-total boat hours) and Mercury Bravo I XR Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2006 Myco Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Lowrance GPS, Premium Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Power Bolster Seating (Helm/Companion), External Hydraulic Steering, Drive Showers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept, trailer included, new cockpit interior. Engine's via Ateco; See last photo in picture presentation for complete engine specs / details or refer to full specs below. Very clean boat ... highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain U-Shaped Lounge Mid-Ship Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Microwave
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Lowrance GPS Premium Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (Kenwood Head Unit w/Bluetooth, (2) kicker-amps, (2) 10" sub-woofers, (6) 6" kickers)
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Transom Shower Power Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Engine Details
- Dart, Big M Sportsman Block 4.6” Bore, 10.200 Tall Deck, w/splayed Main Caps Arp Chromemoly Head Bolts & Heat Heat Treated Washers Scat 4340 4.500 Stroke Steel Crankshaft Trend Performance Chromemoly (1) Piece .080” Wall Pushrods Scat 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods with 7/16 ARP Cap Bolts, 6.535” Long FelPro “MLS” Head Gaskets SRP/JEP Flat Top Forged Pistons, 9.2 Compression Dart Aluminum Intake Manifold Total Seal Moly Rings 1/16 X 1/16 X 3/16 Custom CANTON Marine Oil Pan w/Special Windage Tray Cevite CL-77 “H” Series Rods, Mains & Cam Bearings Melling Hi Volume Oil Pump w/Tig Welded HD Pickup ISKY/ATECO Custom Ground Roller Hyd Cam .680 X 680 lift, 238 deg/248 deg Duration @ 050 Polished Cast Aluminum Timing Cover w/Billet Timing Pointer ISKY Roller Hyd. Lifters Polished Cast Aluminum Valve Covers Pro Gear True Roller Timing Set w/Torrington Bearing Hi-Performance Harmonic Balancer DART/ATECO Pro 1 345cc Alum Heads, w/2.300 SS int/1.88 Inconel Exh Valves, 119cc Chambers Complete Assembly Internally Balanced ISKY 1.550 Roller Hyd Special Processing High Endurance Valve Springs Individually Dyno Tested & Tuned SCORPION 1.7 Ratio, Full Roller Aluminum Rocker Arms Actual Dyno Sheet Provided WATER CROSSOVER SYSTEM & SEA PUMP Includes- Crossover, Thermostat Housing and By pass Hose. Merc Marine Pump & Bracket ATECO Sea Water & Power steering Pulley. ATECO 3 Groove Crank Pulley. ATECO 10 ½” Tie Bar. MARINE STARTER & ALTERNATOR KIT Includes- Marine Starter, Mando 65 Amp Alt, ATECO Spiral Fan Alt Pulley, ATECO Alt Bracket MARINE OIL FILTER & COOLER KIT Includes- Merc Oil & Power Steering Cooler, Merc Oil Cooler Brackets, Canton Oil Adapter, ATECO 7” Filter Mount Brackets, ATECO HP 4 BBC Oil Filter Remote Adapter, Fram HP4 Filter, Water Hoses & Oil Lines. CMI E-TOP 454/502 STAINLESS STEEL SATIN EXHAUST.
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Indicators Bravo XR Sterndrives w/External Hydraulic Steering, Stainless Steel Tie-Bar & Drive Showers Cockpit Mooring Cover 2006 Myco Aluminum Tri0Axle Trailer w/Brakes Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS OWNERS MANAULS MAINTENANCE RECORDS HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With its new generation III, Positive Lift Hull design and 500 EFI Mercury's, the 38' Lightning runs over 85 mph and is renowned for its agile cornering, exceptional rough water capability, quick maneuvering and responsive ride. You and the boat become one at a dashboard that's designed for safety at high speeds. Standard hydraulic steering improves tracking, stability and control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.