- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Level is a well-kept classic aft cabin motor yacht with a spacious layout incorporated into an affordable and comfortable vessel. Powered by Twin 270 HP Crusaders which were installed new in ’06, at that time she was also outfitted with the latest in transmissions for better cruising efficiency. Chris Craft’s 372 is a two stateroom vessel with large salon and galley down layout. Guest stateroom has offset double berth and master stateroom has queen berth. Loaded with amenities such as, generator, air conditioning, enclosed flybridge and enclosed aft deck. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this classic Motoryacht with that famous Chris Craft name. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Manufacturer Description
- The Chris Craft 372 is a compact aft-cabin cruiser whose efficient floorplan and roomy accommodations balance out her high freeboard appearance and inexpensive interior furnishings. While her profile suffers from the unavoidably boxy appearance shared by most double cabins under 40 feet, she nonetheless appealed to families seeking a contemporary aft cabin design at an affordable price. Enjoying just a three year production run, her wide beam hull (nearly 14 feet) allowed for unusually spacious accommodations for a 37-footer. The salon with its light oak woodwork and big cabin windows is wide open to the galley below, giving one the impression of being aboard a much bigger boat. Both staterooms are on the small side and the berths are offset to save space. The aft deck is also quite small, but the side decks are unusually wide making walkaround deck access easy and safe. Additional features include large wraparound cabin windows, a roomy engine room, bow pulpit and a swim platform. A hardtop was a popular option. Twin 270hp gas engines cruise the 372 Catalina at 16–17 knots and deliver a top speed of about 25 knots.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel entry is to starboard via the large swim platform and stars located in the stern. Accommodations are ample throughout the aft lounge area, and can be configured to owner’s specs as none of the furniture is fixed. Cabin entry is centerline. In the cabin to port is the large settee which can double as another berth, and the vessel is also equipped with a 2 person settee to starboard. Galley and dinette are down with the day head and guest stateroom forward. The master stateroom is a full beam suite with ensuite amenities, such as full head ample storage and desk.
- Aft Lounge
- Snap In Carpeting Throughout Full Eisenglass Enclosure Gangway Access Bridge Access
- Centerline Entry From Lounge L-Shaped Settee Full Galley Dinette Day Head Air Conditioning Throughout Ample Storage Throughout
- Fridge w/ Upper Freezer Princess Triple Burner Stove Under Counter Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Ample Storage Throughout
- Full Enclosures Swim Platform w/ Dive Ladder SS Deck Hardware throughout Ample Seating Throughout Integrated Pulpit w/ Windlass
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Radar Lowrance LC X-18 Chartplotter & Depth FloScan Fuel Management System ICom VHF 12v Receptacle Good Automatic Windlass Windshield Vent Bennett Auto Trim Tabs ATI Spotlight Ritchie Compass Cup Holders Throughout Full Enclosure Alpine Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout
- Kohler 7.5 Genset 400hrs Charles 20amp Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2006 Crusader 350CID 270hp Each *300 Hours (2) Direct Drive FloScan Fuel Management System
- Brokers Comments
- ~ Seller Will Consider Trades! ~
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Please read
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.