- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VIEW LADY J AT THE FT. LAUDERDALE INT'L BOAT SHOW OCT. 30TH - NOV. 3RD - LOCATED AT LAS OLAS MARINA B DOCK
"LADY J" ex Family Affair truly rivals all other vessels in her class on the market today. In 2013 her electronics/video equipment were upgraded, and many major electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems have been upgraded. There are too many improvements to list....W4 on main engines in July 2013, upgraded audio/visual systems throughout the vessel in 2013, new A/C evaporator and condenser, new electronics, and overhead panels rehung in 2013, and $100,000 invested in upgraded stabilizers alone!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Accommodations for "LADY J" includes three staterooms aft and two additional cabins with an office study forward. She is well suited for an owner and two guest couples and also has private quarters for professional crew or additional guests forward. She has an on deck Day Head which is very convenient, country kitchen and sky lounge offering several areas of entertainment. Convenient washer/dryer combinations are located in both the main guest area and the forward crew area. This vessel has an open space, bright interior and a floor plan that flows very well...also great storage space! AFT DECK The aft deck is accessed through a single sliding door from the salon and has a teak sole. There is a bar on the forward bulkhead featuring a U-line refrigerator and stainless Raritan ice machine in custom cabinetry and black granite counter top. There are seats to starboard and port with a flip top table that slides out. Both seating areas have storage beneath the cushions. The aft deck also has a 32” Sunbright outdoor TV, recessed spotlights, speakers, and closed-circuit television camera. On the starboard side forward is the teak and stainless steel staircase leading up 6 steps to the Sun Deck through a hatch. Reverse transom stairs lead down to the swim platform. There is an upgraded 21" sea stair by Marquipt with option angle step platform with hand rail. The boarding stairs may be located to port or starboard at either a forward bulwark door with entrance to the galley or aft bulwark door leading to the aft deck/salon door. SALON The Grand Salon has a u-shaped lounge that is appointed with custom sand colored fabrics and coordinating accents in black and gold. Bird's Eye maple wood and lacquered finishes lend to the splendor of this room. Starboard, there is a complete entertainment system; which includes Samsung LED TV, Onkyo TX-NR906B A/V Home Network Receiver, Denon, DVM-745; 5 Disc Progressive Scan DVD Video/CD Changer, Panasonic Blue Ray/DVD player, Episode Amplifier with 14 speaker control for main and upper levels. The salon entertainment center with Apple TV is controlled by a touch screen universal RTI remote. To starboard there is a big couch and settee for three people, granite counter top with storage and mini fridge below. The salon panels were recovered in 2013. FORMAL DINING AREA Forward of the Grand Salon is the Formal Dining Area that features a Bird's Eye maple wood round table with six chairs done in custom fabrics that compliment the entire area. Forward is an additional cabinet with a mirrored bulkhead and glass display case for stemware. GALLEY The Galley is separate and forward of the dining area. Located through the starboard doorway is the Day Head. The "Country Kitchen" Galley offers all the amenities of home and includes a full size side-by-side Kitchen Aid refrigerator/freezer with ice maker & water on the door, oven, ceramic stovetop, microwave convection oven, trash compactor, dishwasher, Insta-hot water, and 2 TVs mounted in a swivel cabinet. The countertops are done in granite and wood type floors add to the beauty of this spacious galley. On the starboard side is the breakfast nook area, which seats 5-6 people. Beneath the cushions as with most on the vessel is additional storage space. Also, on the starboard side are the stairs that lead up to the Helm/Skylounge area. Port and starboard are sliding doors for access to the foredeck or for dock access through bulwark doors on either side. The galley panels were recovered in July 2013. SKYLOUNGE The Skylounge has access from the aft deck or the Galley. "LADY J" offers a full compliment of computers, communications and navigational equipment that combine to make her a state-of-the-art vessel. While captaining you can sit in one of two comfortable Recaro helm chairs. Aft of the Helm Area is a custom desk/cabinet and a flatscreen TV, which was custom fitted into the aft most window to starboard. The TV is a Samsung 40" LCD HD and is accompanied by an upgraded Samsung w/ bluetooth Home Theatre System with Blueray surround sound, remote speakers, subwoofer, remote and Ipod dock. To Port is an additional cabinet that is home to a U-line refrigerator (new 2013) and a settee that expands via the press of a button. Also in this cabinet are volume controls to 6 speakers on the Sun Deck and in the Skylounge area on which music from the Grand Salon entertainment center can be played. SUNDECK The Sundeck offers an L-shaped padded seating area and Corian topped table w/covers that seats 4-5 people. One of the many great features of this vessel is the port & starboard davit for launching the 13' Novurania w/50 hp Yamaha 4 stroke stored on a removable cradle. There are port and starboard floodlights and also overhead lights. A ladder accesses the hardtop. MASTER STATEROOM The Master Stateroom boasts a California king-size bed that is tastefully covered with custom-made designer fabrics. Coordinating fabrics adorn the pillows, seating areas and window treatments. A settee is located on the port side. Sony HCD-IS1000 Blu-ray Home Theater System integrated Blu-ray Disc/5.1 ch Surround receiver, Speaker system AM/FM stereo/DVD and subwoofer. His and her armoires, a large walk-in closet with hidden safe for valuables, nightstands and dressing table complete the room. The En-suite Master Head offers a toilet, tub, two showerheads, his/her under hung sinks, gold & chrome faucets, granite countertop, marble floors and a linen closet. VIP STATEROOM – PORT The Port Stateroom is a close mirror of the Starboard stateroom. The bed is a queen size and is covered in custom bedding, fabrics and accessories. The bed base is upholstered in Majilite with birds eye maple and deep drawers for storage. Additional storage can be found under the mattress as well as service access to the Wesmar hydraulic roll stabilizer arm and the digital/fluxgate compasses for navigation systems. In the corner there is a lacquered night stand with wood top and entertainment center concealed behind doors. The entertainment system includes an AM/FM stereo with CD player. A custom TV cabinet is suspended above the night stand with an upgraded Samsung flatscreen. The hanging locker is cedar lined and has a mirror on the exterior of the door. There are two stainless steel portholes, opening ports, and indirect lighting and reading lamps. The En-suite Guest Head offers a toilet, vanity cabinet with under-mount sink, fixtures, Corian countertops, toilet, enclosed shower stall and linen cabinet. VIP STATEROOM – STARBOARD The starboard Guest Stateroom is a close mirror of the Port Stateroom. The bed is a queen size and is covered in custom bedding, fabrics and accessories. The bed base is upholstered in Majilite with bird's eye maple and deep drawers for storage. Additional storage can be found under the mattress as well as service access to the Wesmar hydraulic roll stabilizer arm. In the corner there is a lacquered night stand with wood top and entertainment center concealed behind doors. The entertainment system includes VCR, AM/FM stereo with CD player. A TV cabinet is suspended above the night stand. The hanging locker is cedar lined and has a mirror on the exterior of the door. There are two stainless steel portholes, opening ports, and indirect lighting and reading lamps. The En-suite Guest Head offers a toilet, vanity cabinet with under-mount sink, fixtures, Corian countertops, toilet, enclosed shower stall and linen cabinets. CREW STUDY/LAUNDRY The crew quarters or additional guest quarters are located forward of the galley and down 7 carpeted stairs. At the bottom of the staircase is a lacquer and Bird's Eye maple trimmed desk and drawer storage. To port is the stacked washer/dryer behind a door and on the bulkhead is a Corian countertop with cabinet storage below. There are two portholes above this countertop with valances. Access to freshwater system pumps, filter, accumulator tank, transducers, waste pump, waste tank, shower sump system, bowthruster and a new separate 48 volt battery bank for the bowthruster can be accessed through floor hatches in this area. CAPTAINS CABIN OR EXTRA CABIN Through the Crew Study Area forward is the captain's cabin with a raised double berth, covered with custom bedspread, shams, pillows, and deep drawer storage beneath. On the port side is a counter with cabinets below for storage, along with overhead cabinet storage with lacquer finish. The overhead cabinet is home to the entertainment system which includes a TV, stereo system and upgraded Vizio flatscreen TV. A reading light is at the head of the berth to starboard. There is also a cedar lined hanging locker and bench seat to port. Access to the chain locker is also located in this stateroom. The en-suite head features a stall shower, toilet and a Corian countertop with sink. There is a mirrored medicine cabinet with 2 overhead lights. CREW QUARTERS On the starboard side of the Crew/Study Area is a crew cabin with upper and lower bunks. A corner custom cabinet houses the entertainment system which includes an upgraded Samsung LED TV and VCR. The cabin is equipped with climate control and cedar locker. The private head with stall shower with bench seat, marble tile sole and a Corian countertop with sink. There is a mirrored medicine locker and two overhead lights. It is to great advantage to have this second crew cabin with convenient bunks. Many owners choose to use this cabin for crew and the V-berth cabin for Guests.
- Main Deck
- Anchor chute, stainless steel Anchor windlass, electric, vertical, with chain stopper - Rebuilt 6/2014 Hinged boarding gates in bulwark, port and starboard Bow, spring and stern cleats, Stainless steel, custom designed Deck hatch aluminum with new glass installed Fiberglass bulwarks and stainless steel stanchion S.S. steel stanchions Fore deck sunpad with lids accessing storage bins underneath Upgraded anchor to #105 CQR Side storage lockers, port and starboard, with lift-up lids and lights Walk around side decks Deck fills: water and waste removal Fuel fills behind vent grill in hull side, port and starboard Cable television/phone hookups to port & starboard Logo, high polished stainless steel Overhead deck and rain drip gutter Foredeck freshwater washdown Aftdeck freshwater washdown Swim platform freshwater shower Hawse pipes with S.S. guide posts Sunbrella upholstered sunpad cushions Dockside water connection 100’ Shore power cord on Glendenning "Smart Y" shore power converter for 2 x 50 amp service (3) Shore Water connections (3) 24" Poly ball fenders w/ covers (1) 48" Poly ball fender (3) 36" two-eye fenders with covers (3) Custom Megafend fender hook holders Black mesh "bra" for forward windows in galley 13' Novurania with Yamaha 4 stroke
- The foredeck offers a spacious sunbathing pad with bench seating incorporated into the sun pad cushions. There are two (2) very large storage lockers underneath the sunpads that can be used for life vests, ladders, cords, lines, "smart Y" or adapters. There are also four (4) side lockers, two on either side of the sun pad for storage of lines and cleaning supplies. Fresh water wash-down is in the aft port side locker next to the sun pad. Holding tank with access for pump out and fresh water tank fill are located on the walk arounds of the foredeck as well.
- Electronics And Navigation Equipment
- 2 x Garmin 7215 touchscreen plotters ISIS 700c with mouse pad - with email alarm Northstar 6100i chartplotter with stock GPS antenna on roof top CCTV control board w/ panning camera in engine room & fixed camera on lower aft deck Simrad AI50 AIS w/ stand alone GPS antenna & stand alone 8' VHF antenna on rooftop 19" Hatteland 24v TFT display HD 19T03 BOAA - for ISIS 700 Furuno sounder EMachines PC as navigation system backup Actisense NDC-4a NMEA multiplexor for PC based navigation system (Nobeltec) Satellite receiver for DirecTV service in rooftop dome KVH TV6 w/ Tri-Americas (3) DirecTV receivers with modulators for all TVs Nobletec solid state heading sensor WX Worx XMWX satellite weather-ready receiver w/ satellite antenna on roof (XM radio ready) Garmin 1206 HDX Radar Raytheon Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna (installed in forward most area of the helm compartment) Nobeltec WAAS GPS-18W GPS antenna on rooftop Netgear FS605 v3 Ethernet switch for radar, WIFI, WXWorx Simrad AP50 autopilot control unit (at helm) NI300x NMEA interface unit (under helm) J300x junction box (under helm) RF300 Rudder feedback unit (under helm) CI300x Compass Interface unit (under helm) RFC35 electronic fluxgate compass (under Port VIP bunk) Datamarine D3500 LD blackbox unit with two multidisplays on helm (depth and heading) ICOM 402 w/ remote mic HM-157b ICOM 604 w/ remote mic HM162b Seahailer hailing and remote horn signal unit KVH Trac phone w/ rooftop satellite antenna
- Electrical System
- 3 new underwater lights 12&24V battery chargers Alarms for engines, reduction gears, bilge and generators are audible and visible. Anchor light 24 volt - LED Batteries, heavy duty 12, 24 volt systems Battery chargers, 12, 24, & 48 volt Coded wiring system Shorepower: 100A single phase 240 vac shore power with 100' cord Engine room lights, AC/DC (1) Onan 20KW generators with sound shields - 21.5KW port new 6/2014 Instrument panel lights ISO Boost Isolation transformer Interior lighting, 115v, 24vdc & 24vac Master control panel with AC/DC circuit breaker, volt meters, ammeters Receptacles, 120 volt duplex (2) 24v Searchlights with remote controls at helm Telephone & CATV inlets, port and starboard Hardtop lights and bulwark lights, 24 volt Vapor proof battery switches Shore power "Smart Y" converter for 2 x 50 amp service
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- LADY J burns only 20 gph of fuel at 10 knots! MTU 12V183TE93 1150HP W4 service completed July 2013 at 3,950 hours. Oil Changing system, engines and generators 1200 gpd water maker with remote and ‘new-style’ pre-filters Acoustical and thermal insulation in engine room Air conditioning with reverse cycle Heat and microprocessor digital controls Fire protection system, automatic Hour meters, generators Holding tank with access for pump out and Ozone generator for odor control Seacocks, underwater through hulls bronze Trim tabs, hydraulic recessed in hull Diamond plating sole in engine room Pressurized water system 120v/24v backup system Microphor compressed air marine toilet system SR shrouded rudder and S.S. drive unit 48v Bow thruster, electric w/ separate battery bank fwd Oil Change pump Oil reservoir 40 gallon water heater Central Vacuum System (4) Bilge pumps (2) Engine room blower-230 volt (2)Dockside water connections with pressure reducing valves Engine driven bilge pump - New raw water lines Fresh water outlet in engine room, bow locker, cockpit Electronic engine controls Engine room mechanical gauges Upgraded Wesmar hydraulic system w/ 9 sq foot fins midships, PTO off stbd gear box Spare set of 5 bladed S&S props Shaft Spurs Rebuilt anchor windlass
- Forward washer and dryer new 2013 Aft washer and dryer
- Recent Upgrades
- All New evaporators & condenser units w/ UV air Filter in VIP's & Master in 2014 Custom water manifold for units 1/2014, Replaced all 4 exhaust risers from marine exhaust systems V-Kool fwd pilothouse windows Replaced ice machine in 5/2014
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.