- 78 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHEKINAH GLORY offers a huge amount of amenities for a yacht of her size. Highlights include five cabins, and day heads on both the Skylounge and main deck levels. Her Skylounge is somewhat rare for a boat of this size but offers yet another area that increases her volume.
Hargrave offers great value and features in a semi custom boat that provides the opportunity to have an individualized profile and arrangement. SHEKINAH GLORY is no exception!
Very evident after a quick walkthrough is the owner’s dedication to top flight maintenance that starts with the exterior gel coat finish and continues on all the way through to the neat, orderly, immaculate Engine Room.
Her owner has never delayed a yard visit, missed an oil change nor scrimped in any way. All systems are maintained to the highest standards with an open checkbook by a fastidious owner/operator.
SHEKINAH GLORY is in impeccable condition inside and out. Owner spared no expense in maintaining this yacht to the highest standards. A close inspection will quickly prove this!
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 17 k Max Speed: 20.5 k
- Entrance to the vessel is through either side deck boarding gates just forward of centerline, from boarding gates on the Aft Deck or via the twin sets of stairs from the swim platform on the spacious Aft Deck. A sliding stainless steel door leads into the Salon with ample seating, a Dining area and a bar area. Forward is a huge Galley with built in seating, a Day Head and access to the two Forward Staterooms that share a spacious Head. From the bar area in the Salon are stairs leading down to the full beam Master, VIP and Guest Cabin each with a private Head. Stairs from the same area in the Salon lead up to the Skylounge with the yacht’s Pilothouse controls, bar, seating and a Day Head. The large Engine Room is reached via a transom door from the swim platform.
- Entered via the automatic sliding door the Salon is very open and bright due to the large side windows. To port is an Ultra Leather loveseat with storage below. Built in, but made to look like loose furniture the starboard side of the loveseat has a narrow teak end table with an Absolute Black granite top. The port side has a corner end table with an art niche lit from above. Forward facing the centerline is a matching three cushion sofa with storage below. Next forward is a built in end cherry table with an Absolute Black granite top, a large storage cabinet below and a table lamp with telephone above. In front of the sofa and loveseat is a very large ottoman upholstered to match the sofas with abundant storage within. Continuing forward is a built in dining settee that seats four to five in the curved fixed seating with three loose chairs with matching upholstery backs and Ultra Leather seating surfaces. The dining table has a cherry base with a round tempered glass top. There is abundant storage below the built in seating. Starting aft on the port side is a cabinet perfect for storing a large DVD library followed by the entertainment locker which consists of a Denon audio/video receiver, Sat TV, a Niles Audio four area speaker selector control, a Pioneer 100 disc CD player, a Direct TV HD receiver, a Mitsubishi HiFi VCR and a Denon Progressive Scan DVD player. A Polk Audio subwoofer is also hidden in this area. A leather occasional chair is just in front of the electronics cabinet. Next forward is a cherry TV cabinet with a new 40” Samsung LCD TV on an electric lift that hides from view when not needed. Storage cabinets flank the TV cabinet. Further forward is a walk behind bar with two stainless steel swivel barstools. The bar has a two level black granite countertop, an under counter Kholer bar sink, a brass bar tap, a Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and a storage cabinet. Forward are the stairs to the three aft cabins below deck and just inboard is a glass front crystal cabinet, drawer and cherry storage cabinet below. Also in the Salon are digital AC controls, 26 halogen mini spots, many of which are on dimmer controls. A special oval tray ceiling in the center of the Salon has a fiber optic lighting as well as concealed rope lighting in the perimeter. There are five overhead speakers. The large side windows have Roman shades. AC delivery is via large port and starboard soffits for more even cool air delivery. The Salon has a carpeted sole and the bar area is black granite with Emperdor Dark diamond insets.
- The Country Kitchen style Galley area is next forward from the Salon but well separated via an amply wide Companionway. The main electric panel is to starboard followed by nine open tread carpeted stairs to the Skylounge. To port is the L shaped Galley with very unique granite countertops, large side and forward windows and a very useful center island. Two swivel bar stools offer additional seating at the island. Next forward is a built in L shaped settee to seat five with an Ultra Leather seating surface and an upholstered back. The settee is raised for a better exterior view. The table is smoked glass with a cherry and stainless steel base. There is ample storage below the cushions. Three large windows forward are covered with electrically operated pleated shades. Centerline are six carpeted steps to the two forward cabins. To starboard are three large cabinets, one used as a pantry (could be fitted with a wine cooler) and the other two with large pull out drawers that hold canned goods and the yacht’s dishes, pots and pans, etc. A Pantograph door leads from the starboard side deck, perfect for loading the Galley with groceries! Next aft is the Day Head. The bow front vanity has a double door cabinet below and an under mount china sink in the Emperdor Dark marble countertop above. A beveled edge mirror is above the sink. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter model. The sole is Emperdor Dark marble with black granite diamond inserts. Galley equipment includes: Varnished teak & holly sole (5) High gloss cherry drawers (11) High gloss cherry cabinets Deep stainless steel sink w/Grohe faucet w/spray faucet Built in soap dispenser Garbage disposal GE Profile 4 burner Ceran top cook top GE Stainless steel Profile Advantium microwave convection oven GE Triton stainless steel dishwasher GE Profile stainless steel trash compactor GE Profile Performance stainless steel side by side refrigerator/freezer Faber slide out vent hood w/light Island cabinet w/granite top & (2) swing out stools (3) Electric blinds on forward windshield 20” Sony Aquos built in LCD TV Central vacuum outlet (14) Overhead halogen mini spots (2) Stereo speakers Digital AC controls
- Forward Cabin Area
- Down six centerline steps from the country kitchen Galley is the Forward Cabin area Companionway. The sole is teak and holly as is the sole for each of the two cabins and the Head. A large door at the bottom of the steps closes off this area from the Salon. If the boat were crewed this would give additional privacy to this area. The Companionway has two storage cabinets and a double door cabinet concealing the forward GE Spacemaker stacked washer and dryer. Three separate doors lead into the port and starboard cabins and the Forward Head.
- Starboard Side Cabin
- The Forward Starboard Side Cabin has two over/under berths with the upper being a significantly larger berth. Each berth has a halogen reading light. Above the upper berth is an opening stainless steel porthole and Roman shades. Below the upper berth are six cabinet doors offering a surprising amount of storage. Below the lower berth are two storage drawers. Aft of the berth is a half height hanging locker. Below is a nightstand with a burlwood top, a drawer and access to this cabin’s air handler. Also in this cabin is a built in Sharp Aquos 15” LCD TV, digital AC controls, a Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player with remote, a central vacuum outlet, two stereo speakers, three halogen mini spots and an overhead escape hatch.
- Portside Forward Cabin
- The Portside Forward Cabin has a double berth against the outboard bulkhead. Above the berth is a stainless steel opening porthole with Roman shades. A reading light is inboard. Below the berth are two cherry storage drawers as well as two Maxwell circuit breakers for the on deck windlasses. Just aft of the berth is a half height cedar lined hanging locker with auto light and a burlwood top on the nightstand with a drawer and access to the cabin’s air handler. Also in this cabin is a built in 15” Sharp Aquos LCD TV, a Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player with remote, three overhead halogen mini spots on a dimmer, digital AC controls, two stereo speakers, an escape hatch overhead and a central vacuum outlet. It is this cabin that would be the Captain’s Cabin if the owner utilized crew.
- Forward Head
- The Forward Head is to port just aft of the Port Cabin and entered via the common Forward Companionway. The bow front sink has two cherry cabinets below and an under mount Kholer sink with a Grohe two tone fixture above. The white marble countertop extends well aft for ample counter space. Two beveled mirror cabinet doors are above the sink with the forward as a medicine cabinet with the aft covering an opening stainless steel porthole with drapes. Next aft is a large cherry cabinet for linen storage. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter model. The stall shower has a bifold clear tempered glass door, a teak grate sole, a marble seat, a halogen light, an exhaust fan and a handheld or wall mountable fixture. Also in the Head are six overhead halogen mini spots, a GFCI outlet and two tone accessory fixtures to match the faucet.
- The enclosed Pilothouse/Skylounge is reached from the steps adjacent to the Galley. The helm in on centerline. Being the only fixed helm aboard it contains all of the navigation gear which is both well laid out and very complete for a yacht of this size. Aft to port is a marble topped two level bar with a Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer and icemaker behind a cherry door, an under mount Kholer bar sink, two storage cabinets and two swivel barstools on stainless steel bases. Next aft is an L shaped settee with storage below and a cherry and glass coffee table lying in front. Large side and aft windows are covered with Roman shades. The stainless steel sliding door leading to a Boat Deck has Duette shades. To starboard is a Day Head with a bow front vanity with two cabinet doors below, a marble top with an under mount Kholer sink and a large cabinet and beveled mirror above. The toilet is a black Head Hunter head. The sole is teak and holly and the overhead is mirrored. A large side window is covered with Roman shades. Back in the Skylounge, next forward is a cherry cabinet with a burlwood top that has a pop up Panasonic 37” plasma TV with two storage cabinets in front. Another cabinet houses a Denon Progressive Scan DVD player and a Mistubishi VCR player. A unique cabinet forward is the perfect size for those cumbersome chart books. Also in the Skylounge are sixteen overhead halogen mini spots, two red night operating lights, digital AC controls four stereo speakers, a carpet runner and an inset ceiling detail much like that of the Salon. Pilothouse Equipment: (2) Black leather Stidd helm chairs Wood & stainless steel helm wheel 6” Danforth Constellation magnetic compass (2) Caterpillar digital engine displays (3) 17” Samsung flat screen displays for radar/plotter/CCTV Raymarine ST60 digital/analog wind display (2) Raymarine ST60 digital depth sounders (2) Standard Horizon Spectrum Plus w/DSS VHF radios (2) ACR RCL 100 searchlight controls (2) Maxwell windlass controls Bennett trim tab controls w/LED indicators (2) Raymarine RN300 GPS units Raymarine ST7001+ autopilot Naiad stabilizer Multisea II control panel Raymarine ST60 rudder angle indicator Horn switch Naiad joystick bow thruster control Stern thruster control Glendinning engine controls Elbex closed circuit TV controls (3) Electric blinds for forward window shades (2) Dell computers (2) ProSine inverter controls Syrens WiFi signal booster system Bilge pump control panel w/indicator & alarm (8) Sat receivers mounted in rack under brow Nobeltec charting software Nobeltec 4.5 PC radar KVH Tracvision Seatel sat phone (3) Windshield wiper controls w/washers Glendinning wired handheld remote w/bow & stern thruster controls (4) Electric Wema fuel tank gauges (2) Electric Wema water tank gauges Central vacuum outlet (2) Wireless keyboards
- Mid Ship Accommodation Companionway
- Access to the Mid Ship Accommodations is via eight curved cherry steps immediately below those going up to the Skylounge but accessed from the bar area in the starboard forward section of the Salon. At the base of the steps going aft is the double door access to the Master Suite. Forward are two doors concealing the GE Spacemaker stacked washer and dryer (the second one aboard). To both port and starboard are entrances to the two Guest Suites. The sole of this area is carpet inlaid into a black granite and Emperdor Dark marble border. The overhead has a small oval tray inset with both rope lights and halogen mini spots. A marble and cherry shelf to port has artwork hanging above.
- Master Suite
- The Master Cabin of the 78’ Hargrave is spectacular. Entering through arched double cherry doors the berth is on the aft bulkhead framed with two burlwood columns flanking five beveled edge smoked mirrored panels, the outer two with attractive sconce lights. An upholstered headboard is centered. The small soffit above has matching smoked mirrors, three halogen mini spots and concealed rope lights. The berth is king size with burlwood topped nightstands either side with storage cabinets below. On both the port and starboard sides of the berth are large burlwood drawers. At the foot of the berth is a cherry cabinet with a pop up 20” Panasonic TV with a large upholstered stool next forward. On either side of the nightstands are access doors to the His and Her Heads. To the port side of the cabin is a bow front chest of twelve drawers with a burlwood top. Above are three sliding Soji screen panels that cover two opening stainless steel portholes. Next forward is a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker. One the forward bulkhead is a cherry bar cabinet with a burlwood top and a U Line refrigerator/icemaker behind a cherry door, a storage cabinet, a hinged top over a Kholer bar sink and two cabinets above for additional storage. Next inboard are the cabin’s entry doors. On the starboard side is a double door cabinet that houses the cabin’s Denon DVD player and Mitstubishi VCR. The four other shelves make perfect shoe storage. A digital safe is also in this locker. Continuing aft is a large cedar lined auto lit hanging locker followed by a chest of twelve drawers with three panel Soji screens above concealing two opening stainless steel portholes matching those to port. Next inboard is the access door to the Starboard Side Head. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, stereo speakers, a Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player with remote, X halogen mini spots above, and rope lighting under the berth and behind the valances.
- Starboard Side Master Head
- The Starboard Side Master Head has a marble sole with an Emperdor Dark border and diamond shaped inserts set into Absolute black granite. The bow front vanity has three cabinet doors and four small drawers below. A Kholer under mount sink is set below the Emperdor dark marble countertop. The beveled edge mirror cabinet above serves as medicine cabinet. Another cherry cabinet and two sliding Soji screen panels concealing an opening stainless steel porthole is above the full size Head Hunter toilet. A fiberglass Jacuzzi tub is tiled with Emperdor dark marble around the perimeter and sides. The tub has two tone Grohe fixtures as well as a handheld shower fixture. Also in this area are eight halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead, an exhaust fan, a GFCI outlet and an obscured glass door into the shower of the Portside Head.
- Portside Head
- The Portside Head has a matching two tone stone sole, a bow front vanity with three cabinets and eight drawers below and a Kholer under mount sink in the Emperdor Dark marble countertop. Three beveled edge smoked mirrored panels and a fourth cherry cabinet door serve as medicine cabinets. Two sliding Soji panels in front of an opening stainless steel porthole are over the full size Head Hunter toilet. Also in the Head are five halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead, a GFCI outlet and two tone fixtures. The large shower is of Emperdor Dark marble with Absolute Black Granite diamond insets. There are both port and starboard frosted glass entry doors to each head with matching side lights. The fixture is handheld or wall mountable. Also in the shower is a marble seat, an exhaust fan and two halogen mini spots.
- Portside VIP Cabin
- Portside VIP Cabin has a queen berth against the outboard bulkhead. Inboard is a large black marble topped nightstand with one large drawer below and a smoked beveled mirror panel with a sconce light above. A mirrored soffit with two reading lights is over the head of the berth. Outboard are six cherry storage cabinets and an opening stainless steel porthole with a Roman shade. At the foot of the berth is a built in Sharp Aquos 15” LCD TV, a Pioneer AM/FM/CD/DVD player with remote and a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. The entrance to the en suite Head is forward. Adjacent is a unique five shelf corner cabinet for extra storage. Also in this cabin are five overhead halogen mini spots, digital AC controls, two stereo speakers, rope lighting under the berth and behind the valance for the shades.
- VIP Head
- The VIP Head has a black marble sole that matches the vanity top. The bow front cherry vanity has two storage cabinets below, two small cabinets above and a beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet as well as Roman shades over an opening stainless steel porthole. The toilet is a black full size Head Hunter model. The stall shower has a clear tempered glass bifold door, a teak grate sole, a marble seat, a handheld or wall mounted shower fixture and a light. Also in the Head are an exhaust fan, a GFCI outlet and four overhead halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead.
- Starboard Side Guest Cabin
- The Starboard Guest Cabin has two over under berths outboard. Above the upper berth is an opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades. Below the lower berth are two large storage drawers. Each berth has a reading light. The lower berth has a nightstand with a cabinet and a burlwood top. At the foot of the berth is a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker. Inboard is a chest of six cherry drawers with a burlwood top, a built in 15” Sharp Aquos LCD TV and a beveled mirror panel. Next forward is the access door and one step up to the en suite Head. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, two stereo speakers, a Panasonic AM/FM/CD/DVD with remote, rope lighting under the berth and behind the valance and X overhead halogen mini spots.
- Starboard Side Guest Head
- The sole of the Head is varnished teak and holly. The bow front vanity has two cabinet doors below and a Kholer under mount sink below the white marble countertop. Above the sink are four small cabinet doors, an opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades and a beveled edge mirrored medicine cabinet door forward. The toilet is a full size Head Hunter model. The stall shower has a bifold tempered glass door, a marble seat, a light, a teak grate sole and a handheld or wall mountable fixture. Also in the Head are two additional storage cabinets, an additional beveled edge mirror, four halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead, an exhaust fan, a GFCI outlet, two tone Grohe fixtures and matching towel bars.
- Fiberglass non skid decks (2) Maxwell 3500 anchor windlasses under fiberglass raised hinged cover w/(4) deck switches on deck (2) 100 lb. Airtex stainless steel Plow anchors w/approx. 200’ chain each Raised fiberglass bulwarks w/oversized stainless steel bow rails Airtex stainless steel cleats Port & starboard storage lockers in trunk cabin (2) Large access hatches into anchor lockers (3) Windshield wipers at Skylounge International navigation lights Port & starboard boarding gates w/hinged rail section Starboard side entry door into Galley area Dual spring line cleats port & starboard (10) Overhead courtesy lights on house overhead Bow seating area & Sun Lounge area on forward trunk cabin w/removable cushions & cover (2) Escape hatches from bow staterooms Fresh water wash down Saltwater wash down (4) Port & (4) starboard deck level courtesy lights forward Starboard side locker w/50 amp 220 volt shore cord inlet, TV/telephone inlet & par shore water inlet Frameless cabin side windows Wide walk around side decks Forward Galley windshield cover
- Boat Deck Equipment
- Fiberglass non skid deck (3) DC lights in overhang (2) Polyplaner Stereo speakers in overhang Stainless steel trimmed sliding glass door to Skylounge w/electric eye 30” Life ring ACR Sat 406 EPIRB w/hydrostatic release Fiberglass cabinet w/stainless steel sink, hot & cold taps & a Jenn Air electric grill w/exhaust fan & (3) storage cabinets Top loading Kenmore chest type freezer Removable 7 step stainless steel ladder to Wheelhouse hardtop Glass & stainless steel sliding hatch over Aft Deck stairway Aluminum chocks for tender Winslow 8 man life raft w/hydrostatic release 1600 lb. Marquipt Quick lift fully articulating electric davit (2) Aft facing floodlights on Boat Deck Stainless steel flag pole Aft facing quartz light on mast 100 lb. Danforth style aluminum spare anchor mounted on Boat Deck
- (2) 2006 Sea Doo (3 seat) GTI 4 Stroke Jet Ski mounted on Boat Deck
- Aft Deck
- Fiberglass deck w/teak overlay Varnished teak table w/cover & dual stainless steel mounts w/adjustable height 5 Person bench seat w/removable cushions & cover (2) Large columns either side of the aft seating that serve as structured support as well as add a classic look to the area (13) Overhead lights, six dedicated to soffit over table (2) Overhead stereo speakers (5) Teak tread steps to swim platform both port & starboard w/courtesy lights Hinged stainless steel gate at top of swim platform steps Electric eye for sliding stainless steel entry door to Salon (3) Loose teak chairs Aft facing camera (2) Maxwell 2200 stern line handling capstans w/foot switches 6 Step Marquipt sea stairs hidden in custom portside locker Fresh water wash down Salt water wash down Teak soft pad on Aft Deck for equipment removal (10) Steps to Flybridge w/stainless steel handrail Storage lockers in starboard pilaster & under Flybridge steps Portside fiberglass bar cabinet w/sink, Sub Zero refrigerator w/icemaker & additional storage in cabinet below Non skid fiberglass Integral swim platform (4) Stainless steel hoop rails at aft end of swim platform Custom full Aft Deck enclosure w/Textulene insert for privacy on Aft Deck Spare Aft Deck enclosure for storage periods without windows made from white Sunbrella Freshwater hot & cold shower in locker to portside Centerline watertight Engine Room door (2) Stern cleats on swim platform
- Lazarette is accessed by a large hatch in the swim platform. Equipment includes: (2) Hydraulic steering actuators Autopilot feedback sensor (2) DC Hold lights High water alarm Sump tank w/auto/electric bilge pump Trim tab reservoir & control unit Electric stern thruster (2) Underwater lights
- Engine Room
- (3) Teak steps leading down from swim platform (2) 89 lb. FE 241 Sea Fire fire suppression cylinders (2) 230 Volt intake blowers (2) 230 Volt extractor blowers Hydraulic steering reservoir w/pressure gauge & oil coolers Reverso 6 point oil change pump w/manifold Naiad hydraulic bow thruster system w/9 square foot fins Naiad 254 roll stabilizer system Articulating closed circuit TV camera (4) AC fluorescent lights (4) DC incandescent lights Dripless shaft seals on main shafts w/(2) spare seals mounted on shafts 100 Amp cablemaster shore power cord on reel w/port & starboard entry tubes (2) CAT gauge panels w/manual gauges CAT engine hour meters (2) AC freshwater pumps Freshwater spigot w/hose (3) Air conditioning & water circulation pumps (8) Cruiseair Air conditioning compressors as follows: Skylounge 48,000 BTU Salon 48,000 BTU Galley 30,000 BTU Master Cabin 24,000 BTU Guest 1 10,000 BTU Guest 2 7000 BTU Guest 3 7000 BTU Guest 4 7000 BTU Stabilizer/bow thruster raw water cooling pump w/heat exchanger Dual Racor 900 fuel filters for each engine w/vacuum gauges Dual Racor 500 fuel filters for each generator Glendinning engine controls GFCI outlet in Engine Room Hand operated bilge pump Fuel transfer pump w/Fill Rite meter Head Hunter Tidal Wave waste treatment system High water alarm sensor Nutone central vacuum unit Mounted toolbox Workbench w/sink, vise w/(5) drawers & a cabinet (5) Electric/automatic bilge pumps (3) Automatic sump pumps ZF 2.03 to 1 reduction gears 3” Stainless steel prop shafts 5 Blade Nibral 37” x 32.5” main propellers (7) Fuel tanks as follows: 686 g under Master Stateroom 576 g under Forward Companionway 2 x 308 g in Engine Room 2 x 297 g in Engine Room 115 g as day tank in Engine Room Expansion tanks for main engine cooling systems Aircep crankcase ventilation systems Cobalt Sterilight UV sterilizer for water maker Sea Recovery 1200 GPD watermaker 110 Volt air compressor Underwater exhaust (2) Underwater lights Hydraulic steering 24 Volt Groco water pressure pump (4) Step Marquipt vertical boarding ladder New engine exhaust insulation, 2010
- Electrical Equipment
- Northern Lights Onan 33 kw generator in sound shield w/1565 hrs. Northern Lights Onan 33 kw generator in sound shield w/1569 hrs. (2) Generator gauge panels w/start/stop controls (4) 8D 12 volt batteries for engine starting (24V), new 5/10 (4) 8D 12 volt batteries for ship’s service (24V), new 5/09 (4) 8D 12 volt batteries for inverter system (2) 4D 12 volt batteries for generator starting (2) 8D batteries for windlass located forward, new 5/10 (2) 8D batteries for stern thruster, new 5/10 50 Amp Acme shore power transformer 100 Amp Acme shore power transformer Shore power main inlet breakers Dolphin 24 volt 100 amp ship’s service battery charger Dolphin 24 volt 50 amp windlass/stern thruster battery charger Dolphin 24 volt 80 amp engine battery charger Dolphin 24 volt 80 amp charger for inverter system Dolphin 12 volt 30 amp charger for generator batteries (4) Battery cut off switches (2) Battery parallel switches Pilothouse electrical panel with the following: 24 Volt digital volt & amp meter & (17) breaker protected circuits 12 Volt panel w/(12) breaker protected circuits Bilge pump & nav light Graphic panel w/LED lights Freedom/Combi inverter/charger 24V to 12 volt converter (6) Engine Room analog volt meters for all (6) battery banks Generator start/stop controls at main electrical panel (3) Power management rotor switches at main electrical panel Main AC panel w/220 volt Bus #1 w/digital volt & amp meter & (12) breaker protected circuits Main AC panel w/220 volt Bus #2 w/digital volt & amp meter & (16) breaker protected circuits Main panel w/110 volt Bus #1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, each w/digital volt & amp meters & a total of (32) breaker protected circuits Main panel inverter Bus w/digital volt & amp meter & (10) breaker protected circuits Main panel 24 volt system w/digital volt & amp meters & (20) breaker protected circuits
- SHEKINAH GLORY offers a huge amount of amenities for a yacht of her size. Highlights include five cabins, and day heads on both the Skylounge and main deck levels. Her Skylounge is somewhat rare for a boat of this size but offers yet another area that increases her volume. Hargrave offers great value and features in a semi custom boat that provides the opportunity to have an individualized profile and arrangement. SHEKINAH GLORY is no exception! June 2010 yard visit included the following items: Two coats of Micron Extra bottom paint Prop speed on shafts and propeller MRI on props at Lauderdale Propeller New AC raw water pump New stabilizer raw water pump Complete waxing top to bottom
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard SHEKINAH GLORY, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE